Chapter 10: GotPink Zombie Game

We Got Married - JinJi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll show you how it's done, ladies!" Jackson yelled, a little too intensely, scaring Jennie. He pumped up his arms as Youngjae put the blindfold on him. "Ten seconds to hide. Ready, set, go!" 

Everyone scrambled to find a hiding place. With the JinJi House's large but empty living/dining room, there wasn't much place to hide. The boys zeroed in on their chosen spots, leaving the girls to figure out a way to hide. 

Mark climbed up the doorway and became Spiderman. Lisa and Rose squeezed under the couch while Bambam hid behind the large pillows. 

Jaebum hid under the table, lying down over the chairs and squeezing himself in the space in between. Jennie panicked and hid behind a large flower vase. 

Jinyoung and Youngjae squeezed between the closet space, while Yugyeom hid under the center table. 

Jisoo, not being able to find a place to hide, perched like an owl on the kitchen counter, covering herself with a cloth. She sent a thumbs up towards the camera. 

"Nine, ten!" 

Jackson crouched and crawled with his arms out, scouting the floor. He immediately missed Jisoo, who laughed silently. 

He passed the dining table, patting over and under, missing Jaebum. When Jackson touched the couch, he laughed evilly. The stretched his arms before diving in. 

"HAHAHAHA!" Bambam laughed once Jackson pulled on his hair. 

"I got you!" Jackson screamed. He pulled his blindfold off and looked around. He laughed once he saw where Jisoo and Jennie were hiding. "Your hiding places are stupid but they worked." 

Bambam went up to get blindfolded. 

"Let's make it a competition," Jaebum said. 

"How?" 

"Let's see which group has more members caught. Losers will cook and clean the dishes." 

"What?" Lisa complained. 

"That's actually unfair on our part," Jackson explained. "We have more members than you."

"But you've been playing for a long time!" Jisoo said. "And we can't climb walls and hand on to beams." 

"Let's do it," Jennie said, staring intensely at Jaebum and swaggering away to find a hiding place. "Best out of five." Jisoo pouted and stuck her tongue out at her friend. 

With dinner and dishes at stake, both groups stepped up their game. While Bambam counted to ten, everyone silently chose their hiding place. Got7 used their strength to find better hiding places while Blackpink used their small stature and flexibility to their advantage. 

Youngjae's eyes widened as Lisa managed to squeeze herself inside a cabinet, bending her body in ways that shouldn't be possible. 

Jisoo climbed up the counter yet again, but this time she went further up and laid down between the ceiling and the cabinets. 

"If that was me," Jinyoung whispered to the camera. "The cabinets would fall." 

"Ready or not, here I come!" 

. . .

Jisoo crept sneakily behind him, putting her claws out like a monster.

Jinyoung was now the zombie after Bambam caught him. Running out of places to hide, Jisoo just opted to follow Jinyoung from behind. 

Suddenly, Jinyoung turned around and caught her by the shoulders. Jisoo froze, her eyes wide. His hands slowly crawled up to her neck u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter