The Return of Superman Ep. 525 (Epilogue)

We Got Married - JinJi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ It's a beautiful morning ~

~ Let's welcome our new family ~

Four people - a dad, two little girls and one boy are lying on mattresses laid on the floor. 

- Cut scene to interview - 

"Annyeong haseyo," a man with big ears bowed, smiling. He had a five-o-clock shadow. His smile made his eyes crinkle at the corner. "I'm the father of two girls and one boy, Sooyung, 28 months old, and 14 months old twins Jisung and Jiyoung. I'm Park Jinyoung. Nice to meet you." 

- Cut scene to Park House - 

Sooyoung, the oldest, stirs in her sleep. She gets up and blinks against the bright sun pouring through the window. 

She notices the cameras and she frowns. She get ups and walks over to her dad, who's still sleeping. 

"Appa," she whined. "Cameras are inside the house." 

She nudged him but he didn't budge. 

Groggily wiping the sleep away from her eyes, she went over to investigate the the camera inside the tent. 

She blinked in surprise when she saw the cameraman inside the tent.

"Oh?" Sooyoung exclaimed in her unusually deep voice. "Annyeong haseyo," she greeted, smiling at the camera. 

At his sister's talking, Jisung started to stir. He got up and smiled, his lips exposing a toothy grin. He followed his sister and check out the cameras as well, grinning from ear to ear. 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung and Jiyoung are still sound asleep. 

MC's voice: Park Jinyoung and Kim Jisoo are both idols who fell in love. They married in 2024 in a private ceremony in JInhae-gu. After three years of marriage, they had their first born, Park Sooyoung. A splitting image of her mother, Sooyoung is also bubbly and energetic just like her mom, the nation's favorite singer-turned-MC and actress.

After a year, her parents decided they want her to have another child, but ended up having two! 

Fraternal twins Jisung and Jiyoung were born on Christmas day, the perfect present for the Park family. Jisung is older by 15 minutes and 30 seconds, making him the second born. Jiyoung is the youngest. 

- Cut scene to interview - 

"Sooyung acts like the oldest," Jinyoung said. "She's a copy of her mom in every way. She's responsible and caring, but also energetic and out of sorts sometimes." 

He laughs, and then looks at the camera worriedly. "Please cut out the last part." 

"Jisung," he continued, "although he looks like me, he's like Jisoo - sociable and energetic. Even though Jisung and Jiyoung are twins, their personalities are opposite." 

"Jiyoung is more like me," he said with a laugh. "She looks like her mom but she acts like me." 

- Cut scene to Park house - 

Jinyoung and Jiyoung are sprawled on the floor, still asleep. 

Sooyoung and Jisung, on the other hand, were interested in the animal poster on the way. 

"Chicken," Jisung pointed to the butterfly. "Chicken." 

"No," Sooyoung shook her head. "Butterfly." 

"Butterfly, butterfly, fly fly fly," Jisung sang as he swayed his head. 

Sooyoung laughed at him and he joined in. 

At the kid's laughter, Jinyoung started to stir. He checked the space beside him and groaned. 

"I forgot," he said. "Mom's not home." 

He smiled at his kids and beckoned them to come to him. They obeyed with delighted squeals and tackled him. 

At the noise, youngest Jiyoung woke up from her sleep. She frowned at the scene before her, took her pillow, laid it over head and went back to sleep. 

"Ya, Jiyoung-ah," Jinyoung said, reaching over and removing the pillow. "It's time to wake up." 

She only grumbled, little crocodile tears forming in her eyes. Jisung went over and patted her head. 

"Let's go eat," Jinyoung said, carrying the twins over to the kitchen while Sooyung followed obediently. 

- Cut scene to interview - 

Jinyoung is carrying the twins on his lap while Sooyoung stood beside him. 

"Alright, please say 'Annyeong haseyo,'" he told them. Sooyoung did so and Jisung followed, while Jiyoung whined and started to walk away from Jinyoung. 

He laughed as he watched the three of them go. "I'm paying for all my naughtiness when I was a kid with Jiyoung." 

- Cut to Park house - 

Jiyoung is eating on her own using her hands, attacking the food with ferocity. Jisung, the picky eater, is separating the rice from the vegetables and eating them alternately. 

Sooyoung is silently eating, mumbling random words to herself. 

- Cut scene to interview - 

"My wife's mission for me today is," Jinyoung said, taking a deep breath as he read the text. "Go grocery shopping with the kids and please buy them new winter jackets. Make sure it's two sizes larger than them."

He looked up at the camera. "My wife hates shopping. I think she just gave me this task so she doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter