Chapter 19: Radish

We Got Married - JinJi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But it's hard," Chaeyoung whined after Jinyoung explained the rules of the game.

"You girls may team up," Jaebum said, allowing them leverage. "You might find us too heavy -"

"No," Jennie said, crossing her arms challengingly at Jaebum. "We can do it on our own." 

Got7's leader raised an eyebrow at his fiance. "If you say so," he said, shrugging. "Rules: no hair pulling, no kicking in the you-know-where, no feet-, no at all, no farting in each other's faces..." 

"That's so gross," Jisoo commented. "You actually do that to each other?" 

Jackson stared at the ground guiltily. 

"Who goes first?" 

"Let's pick straws," Jisoo suggested, already running to the cupboard to get the eleven pieces of straws she prepared for moments like this. 

"One, two, three, go!" 

Everyone quickly chose their straw, immediately comparing the lengths. Jackson, Mark, Youngjae, and Bambam screamed, delighted that their straws were of the same height. 

"Lisa's straw is short!" Jisoo yelled pointing at her friend's straw. 

The maknae frowned and whined as her ten friends piled themselves on the floor of Jinyoung and Jisoo's apartment, interlocking their arms. 

"All you need to do is take one out. We'll time you," Jennie explained. 

Lisa nodded in comprehension, flexing her small arms. 

"One, two, three, go!" 

Lisa attacked Jisoo first, pulling the small girl from between Jennie and Youngjae. Jisoo didn't budge, even when Lisa tried to ticked her. 

"Unnie! Please move," Lisa whined. 

"Get lost," Jennie bit out. Lisa let go of Jisoo in frustration, looking for an easier target. 

She zeroed in on Bambam.

"Lisa, Lisa, nooOOOOO!" Bambam yelled as she tickled his sides. He screamed in ticklish agony, wiggling everywhere. He let go of Chaeyoung's arm to push Lisa away, who took the opportunity to tickle his armpits. He let go on his own, scrambling away from her. 

"Time! 1 minute and 5 seconds." 

Lisa clapped happily as she laid down and interlocked arms with Mark and Jackson while Bambam got up.

"One, two, three, go!" 

Bambam immediately when to Yugyeom. 

"SAVE MEEEEEE!" Yugyeom yelled in the girliest voice ever. 

Jisoo laughed, losing focus and covering her face with her hands. Bambam immediately went to her and pulled her out with ease, like he was taking a child away from the ball pit.

"Time! 28 seconds!"

"Ya! Ya!" Jisoo yelled, hitting Bambam's arm. 

"Noona, you're so light," Bambam laughed as he set her down. 

Jisoo growled at him, baring her teeth.

"Haha, cute," Bambam said, unfazed by her threat as he laid down between Lisa and Mark.

Jisoo bounced around, looking for her target. 

"One, two, three, go!" 

"Aaaaargh," Jisoo growled, diving on top of everyone. She was so small - she didn't even get to cover all of them.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung yelled under her. "Your time's running out!" 

"Arrrgh," Jisoo growled again, getting up over them and pulling at his feet. He didn't move an inch. 

"Oh?" Jisoo whined, frowning. She moved on to Jaebum next, pulling at his head. "You're heavy!" 

"Times up!" 

Jisoo collapsed on the floor and pretended to be dead. 

"Come on, you little elf," Jinyoung pulled her up and laid her down between him and Youngjae. 

Jackson got up and volunteered himself. 

"Let me show you how it's done, ladies," he said, pumping his arms. Jennie only rolled her eyes. 

He knelt down beside Mark. 

"Ya! Rules say no feet iiIIIIING!" Mark laughed, wiggling away from Jackson but holding on to Bambam and Jennie.

Jackson paused, tongue out and holding Mark's feet. He let go and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter