D. Kyungsoo- Midnight

My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Midnight   Warnings: cursing and violence

     I am a city girl, okay? So moving to village was never a dream of mine. My father’s company went bankrupt and we couldn’t live anymore in the city since it was too expensive…We moved to the village where my father grew up. Mom was angry when she heard we had to move, her job was still in the city, meaning she had to travel one hour to get there and back as well. But what about me? I had friends there! A social life! I want to go clubbing and stuff—what will I be able to do in this forgotten by the world village? Go to the cemetery and summon the dead? Amazing…

   I stared at my new home. From this day on, we’ll be living in this—house. It’s an old house, very old. Dad said that it looks actually better from the inside. Because the outside—god help me. I think I will move in with my best friend from the city, she lives alone so it wouldn’t be a problem…the problem is with my mother. She won’t let me, she thinks I would do something bad…like taking drugs and every day going to the club…which I wouldn’t do. It only happened once, I tried it out once and she found out. She threw a fit and I was grounded for a whole month. I mean, I barely took a little, I wasn’t even that high. I knew what I was doing and felt good. But thanks to that, mom won’t let me stay with Irene now. And on top of that, I have to go to the school from this village…can someone kill me?

Dad opened the gate with a big smile on his face, glancing back at mom and me.

“Sweeties, welcome to our new home” He said cheerfully, and I had to resist rolling my eyes.

“Yeah” Mom said with a chuckle “I’m sure it’s going to be fun”

“Fun” I scoffed and brushed past her. Yeah, fun like hell. The house was big, yet the walls still a perfect white. There was an actually beautiful garden on the left of the house…I might visit that frequently. The driveway wasn’t very long, so I decided walking to the house without waiting for my parents.

I huffed once I had to carry up my luggage on the front steps. They were heavy and I don’t have much force.

“Sweetie” Dad smiled at me as they neared me “Are you that impatient?”

“No” I muttered “I just want to get over this already”

“At least pretend you are excited” Mom said with a sigh.

“How am I supposed to even pretend that I’m happy or excited when you basically break me away from my life and force me into a life like this?” I scoffed at mom and stared at dad.

“Let’s not argue” Dad said with a sigh “I know it’s hard, but I promise we’ll let you sleep over at Irene every week”

“What?” Mom exclaimed, her eyes wide as she stared at dad “We did not talk about that!”

“It’s the least we can give her” Dad sighed, patting mom’s shoulder “We did basically rip her away from her friends and social life”

“But—”

“Thanks dad!” I exclaimed, hugging him tightly “You are the best!”

“I know” Dad chuckled, kissing my forehead “Now, let’s go in!”

He unlocked the front door which slowly opened. I hugged myself, suddenly feeling uneasy. The house actually looked pretty good from the inside. It was actually modern and big. I was the last to enter, the big hallway. I stared around, admiring the place quietly. It actually felt nice, but—there was something un-setting about it. I sighed, taking my luggage.

“Where’s my room?” I asked my parents.

“You can take whichever you want on the second floor, except the first on the left” Mom answered “That’s ours”

“Okay” I muttered, and with the help of dad we carried my luggage up. I thanked him and he went back down, helping my mom. I looked around the hallway, it was so quiet that it was creeping my out. The walls were a nice peachy color and the floor a black. I actually like the design inside the house. There were four rooms up here, two on each side. Mom said the first on the left is theirs, so which room should I take? I stared at the other three rooms, deciding to take the last on the right. I pulled the luggage after me, opening the door and peaking inside. It was a nice room, not too big. The walls were a light blue, maybe it used to be a boys room. I even have a bathroom for myself! The room had four windows, all on the same wall. I left my luggage in the doorway and walked to the window. It wasn’t the view I was expecting, it was the forest. I could see the edge of the forest—one thing that I hate with all my heart are forests. I don’t like them, I’m afraid of them, I feel like it’s closing in on me, like I can’t breathe anymore, I hate it.  I sighed, turning around and deciding that I should unpack. After all, I will be living here for who knows how long—well, until I go to college. Meaning, one year of staying here won’t be that bad.

After three hours, I was finally done with unpacking. It did take me a long time, but at least now it feels more like home. I stick up the photos I had back home on the wall here too, organizing them like I had them always. In the centre it was me with my best friends, and like rays of sunshine, I placed pictures with my family, Irene and I, a few with my ex-boyfriend and a few with just myself. It’s not like I’m not over my ex-boyfriend, but I really love that picture and it reminds me of the good times we had together. He is leaning against a brick wall, while I’m in his arms. His chin is resting on my shoulder and I’m laughing, my eyes closed. And the fact that it was a windy day, the leafs are flying around at our feet and my hair is a mess thanks to it. Good old times, that are unfortunately over. I have other three pictures with us, but this one is my favourite. Chanyeol was one of the best boyfriends I ever had, but in the end we didn’t work out. Something along the road went wrong, we couldn’t get along anymore so we decided to break up. But I still love him a little bit, and Baekhyun, our mutual friend, told me more than once that Chanyeol would tell him how he misses me.

I took a deep breath clearing my thoughts, I need to be positive. I was rude to my parents since I found out we are moving to this ty place, so I might as well try and be a little happy about it. However, the happiness disappeared the moment I saw Irene calling me.

“Y/N” She greeted.

“Irene, I miss you” I said with a sigh.

“You barely left” She chuckled.

“I want to go back” I pouted, jumping on my bed “I don’t like it here”

“How’s the house?” Irene asked, curiosity in her voice.

“Big and old. But the inside is pretty nice, yet I have a weird feeling about it”

“Well, it might be because it’s a new house” Irene said.

“Yeah” I muttered, starring out the window.

“Or maybe” I could hear the mischief in Irene’s voice “It’s some kind of haunted house, like in horror movies!”

“Irene!” I exclaimed, shuddering at the thought “Don’t say that, please.”

“Sorry, I was just joking” She started laughing “I’m sure it’s nothing like that. But—when will we see each other?”

“Dad said they’ll let me sleep over every week”

“Really?” Irene exclaimed, excited “Oh my god, yes! Tell your dad I love him! But it must be weekends so that we can go out!”

“Well, dumb , it will be only weekends since I will go to school here” I scoffed.

“Hey, don’t call me dumb ! I’m older” Her voice darkened a little and I laughed.

“So what” I .

“You should forget about coming over then—”

“I’m sorry! I was just joking!” I quickly said.

“Like I thought” I could hear the smugness in her voice and I held back a scoff.

“Honey, dinner time!” Mom called from downstairs.

“Hey, we are having dinner, I have to go” I said with a sigh, resting my cheek on my knees.

“Oh, okay” Irene was just as disappointed like me “Talk to you later, have fun and a nice time tomorrow at school”

“Yeah, I will”

“Don’t replace me, though”

“I could never” I chuckled, and smiled a little “Bye, unnie. Love you”

“You too, bye sis!” Irene was my best friend since primary school. She’s three years older, but who cares. I was doing some volunteering work at the hospital and accidentally cut myself with a scalpel, she was the one that helped out. Since that day, she took the role of the super protective older sister I never had. Also, the one that I could go clubbing, because she was older we were instantly let inside. Irene was the best friend I never asked for, but valued once having.

“So, what do you think?” Dad asked with a smile, as we were having dinner.

“It’s fine” I said with a shrug. Since I came down, I’ve been so cold and I just keep having this weird feeling.

“You’re not very happy, I see” Dad muttered, raising an eyebrow.

“No, it’s—I already told you how I feel about all this” I gestured around with my arm “Besides, it’s so cold here downstairs”

“Cold?” Mom raised her eyebrows “Honey, there are 22 degrees inside the house, that’s not cold at all”

“Well, I am cold” I said, as I shivered for the nth time.

“Did you catch the flu?” Mom asked worried, leaning over the table and placing a hand on my forehead.

“No” I shrugged of her hand “I’m fine. Maybe it’s the place”

“The place?” Mom asked and looked at dad, a flash of recognition crossing their faces.

“I’ve been feeling weird since we came here” I explained, shrugging.

“Weird?” Dad glanced at mom “You know, sweetie, in this house—”

“It’s very old” My mom didn’t let dad finish his sentence “You might get this feeling because it has been long since people lived in it”

“Why?” I asked confused. Like I said, from the outside the house didn’t look very bright, but from the inside it was pretty okay, modern. Was it the forest? Maybe there were more people like me!

“Even though it’s a village, people prefer modern houses” Mom said with a chuckle “But don’t worry, I think this house is perfect for us”

“Yeah” Dad didn’t sound too convinced.

“Hopefully” I muttered, gathering my plate and placing it in the sink “I’m going to bed”

“Goodnight” My parents called after me.

    After taking a bath, I decided to go to bed. It was already somewhat late and tomorrow I had school. I wanted to be rested and fresh, at least trying to be positive….I said, I’ll try. Sometime around midnight, I woke up with a start. For a reason, my heart was beating fast and my breathing was uneven. I held my forehead as I sat up in my bed, the only light in the room coming from outside. I took deep breaths, my breathing returning to normal. I jumped when there was a loud bang on my wall. What the hell was that? I jumped again when the banging continued. Who the hell was that? Mom definitely isn’t out of her mind and I don’t think dad is boxing at midnight. Besides, the room beside me is empty. I rose out of bed, cautiously walking to the room beside me. My hands trembled as I pushed the door open. There was no one inside, goosebumps covered my skin as I the light. It was a simple bedroom, like mine. I gasped as the banging now came from my room. What the hell was happening? I quickly turned off the light and ran back to my room, only to find the lights on. I didn’t turn them on!

“Mom!” I shrieked as I ran to my parent’s room. “Dad!”

“Honey, what’s—”

“What is happening?” I gasped as I ran to my mom. She got out of bed and held my shoulders firmly.

“You tell me what’s happening!” I exclaimed, my heart beating fast “Someone was banging the wall! But there isn’t anyone else expect us in the house. What the hell is happening!”

“You heard banging?” My father asked quietly, and left the room.

“Mom, I’m scared” I whispered, clutching her hand back “Is there someone in the house?”

“No, of course not!” Mom exclaimed, her eyebrows furrowed “It’s—It’s just—”

“There was no banging” Dad entered the room, his arms crossed in front of him.

“I swear to god, I heard it—”

“You must have been still sleeping, sweetie” Dad said, yet his expression was something mixed with concern and fear “Just go back and sleep”

“But—I—I did—I heard it! I swear to god” My eyes widened. Why didn’t they believe me?

“Honey, go back to bed”

“Fine” I glared at the both of them. Do they think I was sleeping? Why do they not believe me? Fine, whatever. I stormed back to my room, my bed lamp and turned against the wall that was banged on and closed my eyes. Hopefully it stopped.

I was able to sleep after that, but when I woke up I felt very tired. When dressing up, I found something weird on my body. At my shoulder, there was a black spot, like a bruise. When did that get there? Did I hit myself without realizing? Brushing it off, I got ready for school and left the house in a hurry, since I had half an hour to walk.

The school looked decent and was pretty modern considered that it was in a village. I sighed and entered, the school just like any other one. Students glanced at me, most looking away some staring. I didn’t pay much attention to them, heading for the principals office.

Once getting my books and my schedule, I headed for my first class, which was the local history class. Why do I have to study local history when this village is insignificant? Everyone stared at me when I entered, and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

“Class this is the transfer student from the city” Was it necessary to say city? “Please, present yourself”

“My name is Kang Y/N” I said monotonous.

“Anything else?” The teacher asked with a friendly smile, but I just sighed.

“I can’t wait to get back to the city, meaning I can’t wait to finish high school” I said with a sarcastic smile. Okay, I said I’ll try being nice…It seems like I came off too rude.

“Well, I am sure we’ll see you around then” The teacher patted my back.

“Yeah, definitely” I muttered, looking around.

“You can sit in the middle row, last desk” I nodded and quickly walked to my seat, only to be met with a sleeping boy. I let my backpack fall to my feet as I plopped down.

“What!” The guy beside me jumped up, his eyes wide and confused.

“Mr. Zhang” The teacher said with a sigh “Were you sleeping again?”

“Not at all, Mrs. Z”  The Zhang guy beside me said with an innocent smile. Damn, he has dimples!

“Hey!” He whispered at me as the teacher started the lesson “I don’t know you, I’m Yixing”

“Hi, yeah. I’m the transfer student” I said with a shrug.

“Oh, sorry.” Yixing chuckled “I was sleeping so I didn’t catch your name”

“It’s Y/N” I chuckled quietly. This guy is cute, maybe we could be friends?

“Nice to meet you” He patted my arm and I smiled at him “But, what are you doing in this village?”

“Ah, we had to move here” I said shrugging “Some family stuff”

“So, you are from the city?”

“Yeah”

“Cool, me too. We moved here last year, it’s so boring. I can’t wait to leave” Yixing muttered.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed quietly “Are you serious?”

“Yeah, my grandma is sick” Yixing said with a sigh “So we had to move in order to be near her”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that” I muttered quietly.

“I haven’t been in the city since last year” Yixing’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Do you want to come with me?” I suddenly blurred out.

“What?” Yixing asked surprised, his eyes widening.

“I mean—uh, I am going to the city every weekend, do you want to come with me?” I asked, somewhat feeling shy.

“You—would take me?” Yixing asked, a big smile spreading on his lips “Just like that?”

“Yeah” I shrugged “You clearly miss it”

“You are the best!” Yixing smiled widely, side hugging me.

“Uh, thanks” I said awkwardly, not very comfortable with being hugged by unknown people.

“Yixing!” A girl voice exclaimed. We both turned around, and I watched as the blond girl ran to us with a wide smile on her face. She was pretty, perhaps Yixing’s girlfriend?

“Hey!” Yixing exclaimed, smiling widely back. They hugged and then she turned towards me.

“Oh, you are the transfer student?” She asked friendly, her voice not that high anymore.

“Yeah” I nodded, trying to smile back.

“I am Wendy, nice to meet you”

“Y/N, nice to meet you too”

“Yep, this is my best friend!” Yixing exclaimed, putting an arm around Wendy, making her roll her eyes.

“What would you do without me?”

“Probably be miserable” I chuckled at their exchange of words.

“That’s right” Wendy said smugly “I’m your only friend”

“Here, I have plenty home”

“You and your city” Wendy rolled her eyes “Are you from the city too?”

“No, she’s from a village” Yixing said rolling his eyes. Wendy smacked his arm.

“Yeah, another city person”

“Oh, cool” Wendy said excitedly “I just hope you won’t be a whiny like Yixing”

“Hey!”

“Shut it, you know you are!” Wendy said leaning in close Yixing’s face.

“Whatever” He pushed her away with a scoff. I laughed, making them look at me.

“You two are cute” Both blushed and I smiled evilly at myself. Am I sensing something?

“We know” Wendy said with a chuckle and nudged Yixing, who nodded with a small smile.

“So, do you like it here?” Wendy asked as we walked to a bench, to eat our lunch.

“Well, so far—It’s fine” I said with a shrug.

“So, you don’t like it” She said chuckling.

“It’s not that—Everything is just so new and sudden” I explained, sighing.

“Of course” Wendy nodded, her eyes understanding “Which house did you move in? We don’t have that much…”

“Uh, I don’t know the address. But it’s a big, old house—by the forest.”

“What” Wendy choked on her food, Yixing needing to pat her back “The house by the forest? That big, old, white house?”

“Yeah?” I asked, confused by her reaction.

“The Do residence?” Wendy asked, her eyes widening more.

“I guess so, I don’t know”

“Oh my god” Wendy massaged her forehead, worriedly glancing at Yixing “I don’t mean to scare you, but you should move out as soon as possible”

“What, why?” I asked, even more confused.

“That house is—uhm—haunted” Wendy muttered quietly.

“Haunted?” I asked amused “I don’t believe in ghosts”

“But you should!” Wendy exclaimed, leaning in close “That house has been haunted for nearly fifty years. Whoever moves there, dies or leaves nearly dead”

“What?” I asked, getting scared.

“Fifty years ago, the Do family lived in that house. They were a nice, friendly and quiet family. However, back those days there were lots of wars. The father had to leave and protect the country while the mother stayed with his son at home. They boy was always nice, and friendly…people were vary of him though, it’s said he was weird. One night, no one really knows what happened, they said it was a murder…some say it was the boy, who killed its own mother than himself. The truth will never be known, but—one thing is sure. The house is haunted and it never ends well when someone moves in.”

“How—old was the boy?” I asked, my heart beating fast.

“Our age, he was eighteen” Wendy said quietly, munching on her food.

“I always get goosebumps when I hear this story” Yixing muttered “How can you stay in that house, Y/N?”

“I—didn’t know” I thought back to yesterday night, the banging on the wall. Was it true? Was the house really haunted?

“It starts with banging on the walls—” I choked, my eyes so wide they started hurting “Y/N?”

“Banging—banging on the walls?”

“Yeah, banging on the walls. Sudden bruises appear on your body, then your things disappear, you start seeing things, I’m not sure what…it’s always different for everyone and then finally—he comes after you”

“Does this happen to everyone in the house?”

“No, just to the closest to his age” Wendy said, her eyebrows furrowing.

“Y/N—you are his age” Yixing said, a scared expression written on his face.

“Ex-excuse me” I jumped to my feet and took off, running to the girls bathroom. This can’t be true, must be a coincidence? I was dreaming, right? There was no banging, right? Just like dad said, I was dreaming. I barged in the girls bathroom, making the girls look at me weirdly. I didn’t even glance at them, as I went to the mirror. I pulled down my turtle neck, revealing my shoulder. There, the bruise was prominent, purple and a dark brown. I closed my eyes, for a moment trying to calm down. It might be a coincidence, I need to calm down.

    I stopped in the doorway of the kitchen, staring at my father, cooking.

“Dad”

“Oh, sweetie” He exclaimed “You scared me!”

“Any reasons?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Uh—I didn’t hear you entering?” He looked at me weirdly “Is everything okay?”

“Is there something about the house that you didn’t tell me?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Uh, no” Dad said quickly “Nothing, you don’t like it?”

“It’s fine, but I want to live with Irene”

“You know that’s not possible, your mom won’t let you”

“Try and convince her” I rolled my eyes “I don’t want to stay in this house anymore”

“We barely got here”

“I know” I sighed, and walked up to my room. I stared at the closed door, from where the banging came. I just hope it will stop and everything Wendy told me won’t be true.

    The fact that I couldn’t sleep all night…it’s getting tiring. I don’t know what to believe, was Wendy right? Or am I being paranoid? The next morning I woke up, I looked like a possible zombie. I had some bags under my eyes, and since I’m not one for make up—I have nothing to hide it with. When I took a shower, however….what I saw in the mirror creeped me out more. Another bruise, there was another bruise, on my abdomen now. It was getting more and more purple…I really need to find out what’s happening.

“Y/N!” Wendy exclaimed when she saw me “Why do you look like a dead person?”

“Because I barely got any sleep” I groaned, closing my eyes.

“What were you doing?” Wendy wriggled her eyebrows.

“Just couldn’t sleep” I shrugged, I don’t really want to tell her about the banging.

“Is there something you don’t want to tell me?” She raised her eyebrows.

“No” I shrugged “Of course not”

“Y/N—”

“Seriously, there’s nothing” I shrugged, walking to class.

“Okay, but you can tell me” Wendy muttered quietly as she trailed after me.

The whole day felt like a dream, I was so tired that by the time I got back home my eyes were barely open.

“Y/N, why are you so tired?” Dad asked, his eyebrows furrowed

“I couldn’t sleep last night” I muttered, leaning against the wall, feeling my eyes drop closed.

“Go and take a nap” My father said firmly, and for once I didn’t object.

“Can I sleep in your room?” I asked quietly, what if the banging on the wall started when I was sleeping?

“Sure” Dad shrugged.

“Dad” I stopped by the stairway, a thought crossing my mind “What’s in the room across mine?”

“Oh, a smaller library” Dad answered with a smile “You should check it out, it’s pretty nice. Oh and, I will be gone a little later, I might have gotten a job”

“Oh, that’s great. Good luck” I walked up to my room, changed into some comfortable clothes and finally got some rest in my parents bed.

I woke up startled by a loud ringing. It was getting dark outside, I picked out the phone without looking at the caller.

“Y/N! Hello!” Irene’s cheerful voice greeted.

“Hi” I greeted back groaning.

“What’s with you?”

“Nothing, I just woke up”

“Did I wake you?” She asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, but it’s fine”

“I wasn’t about to apologize” She said smugly and I rolled my eyes.

“Rude. How are you?” I asked rubbing my eyes, staring out the window.

“Great, kinda tired. This year of university is killing me and it not seeing you after classes”

“I know, it without you too.”

“How’s school?” She asked curiously.

“Like school, acceptable”

“Any friends?”

“Well, we are warming up to each other. The guy is from the city, he moved here because his grandmother got sick and they need to take care of her. I promised to take him with me to the city, he hasn’t been since last year.”

“Man, that . But he ain’t sleeping at me”

“Of course not. He has friends, Irene” I said chuckling.

“Good, good…How’s the house? Did you get used to it?”

“I—don’t know. I’m a little bit scared”

“Why?” I could hear the confusion in her voice.

“The girl that I’ve been talking to, she said the house is haunted…and—I think she’s right?”

“Y/N, don’t be ridiculous” Irene scoffed “You know ghosts don’t exist”

“That’s what I said to her but—for three nights straight someone was banging on the wall from the room beside me—and that room is empty, Irene! It’s a guest room”

“Maybe your parents—”

“No, Irene” I whimpered, looking around the room. I was getting paranoid again “It’s not them. I am scared again”

“Okay, listen…I’m here for you, don’t be”

“I want to leave” I whispered, getting up from the bed and quickly going to my room.

“Just three more days and we’ll see each other” Irene tried reassuring me.

“Yeah” I sighed and took a deep breath. I can’t let this get to me.

“Y/N, I’m sorry but I have to go”

“It’s fine, go. Goodnight”

“Goodnight” Irene greeted back with pity and I sighed as I hung up. I was home alone since dad left and mom was right now coming home from work. Dad said we had a small library? I always liked books. I took my phone with me and went to the room across mine. I slowly opened the door and peered inside. The room was slightly bigger than mine, full with books. There was a single cushion underneath the window. This room felt weird, more weird than the others. The air was heavy and it felt full with memories, memories that weren’t mine. But surprisingly, I felt at ease. Being agitated for so long, now I feel calm. I walked in and closed the door after me, turning on the lights. There were many colors, different sizes, color and even languages. The books were from the nineties and eighties, some even from the seventies. I was fascinated by them, they were so old and original…not like the ones you buy nowadays. I gasped when my eyes fell upon a Jane Austen collection. I quickly went and took it off the shelf, sitting down on the cushion and opening it. I couldn’t resist sniffing the book, it smelt good, old. I always liked the smell of old books. I found myself smiling as I flipped through the pages, careful not to damage them. And then, something caught my eyes. It was my favourite book of hers, Pride and Prejudice…but that wasn’t what caught my attention. A photo, tucked in between the two pages. I took it in my hands and analyzed it. It was black and white, a boy smiling happily back at me. It looked like the photo was taken when he was running and turned back. He wore dark pants and his fancy tie was tucked in. I raised the photo closer to my face and found myself smiling. He looked cute, very cute. And friendly, a cheerful person. I wonder who he is? I turned the photo around and found a date, the handwriting beautiful and careful. The date was 1968. September 10. And a name, Kyungsoo. This boy’s name was Kyungsoo. But who was he and why was a picture of him in this book? I placed the photo back as I started flipping through the pages again. Suddenly, I felt weird, like I was being watched. I looked around, but of course was alone. I sighed and decided to place the book back since I wasn’t in the mood to read anymore. I went back to my room and got ready for bed, hopefully I will get sleep tonight.

    The week flew by quickly, and I found myself hugging Irene tightly. After arriving in the city, Yixing and I parted. He will be staying over his long time friend, so I don’t worry about him. We agreed to go back home together as well.

“Y/N” Irene looked at me concerned “You look really bad”

“I know” I sighed as I walked inside her apartment “I didn’t get any sleep this week”

“Did the banging really not stop?” Irene asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

“Yeah, but now I’m here so I will be able to sleep” I shrugged, plopping down on her bed.

“No, really…You will sleep. No partying this weekend” Irene said sternly.  

“For once—I can agree, no partying” I giggled, and quickly remembered something “Irene”

“Yeah?” She looked at me.

“We have a small library and one day I was going through the books and I found this—” I took the photo out and showed it to her.

“Kyungsoo?” Irene muttered, examining the photo “Could be one of the house owners?”

“Maybe” I shrugged.

“Why don’t you ask your friends?” Irene shrugged as well, handing me the photo back.

“I don’t know, they might not know too”

“You’ll never know if you never try” Irene said with a small smile.

“Yeah, I might ask Wendy”

And if the week fly by quickly, you can imagine the weekend flying by even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter