O. Sehun- Backseat of your Cadillac

My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Backseat of your Cadillac Warnings: swearing      

Women can be many things. They can be pretty little things in the daylight, and killer es at nightfall. I’m like that, a sweetheart at day, an unbearable at night. Now don’t get me wrong, that was more of a metaphor for you to understand the lifestyle I have. But I should start at the beginning, since everyone has something like that. I grew up in a simple, modest family. My father is a well known and really talented car mechanic, while my mother is a very lovely housewife. I had the perfect life, never bothered by a thing. That’s how I was and still am, uncaring and always looking forward. I always aimed for big things, for something big that could offer me just the best. So that’s how I ended up working at a very famous company, being a secretary that was paid super well monthly. I never had anything to complain about, except that my boss could be a whiny and it was annoying, but really…I love her a lot. But this was the daytime Y/N, night time Y/N is an actual badass that drives sports cars and has boys calling her out for beating their asses at races. Thanks to my father I grew up around cars and became passioned by them at a really young age, that actually extended and now still exists. Many women like cars because they are pretty and instantly think if you have a good car, you hit the jackspot because your man has money. Which is pretty true, but I’m not like that. I love to sit inside a car and just feel the engine rumbling and that adrenaline that comes within when I speed down the roads. Don’t even get me started when you have to race and show who’s the boss. I love doing that, it makes me feel young, like I have no worries in this big and bad world. But once the night ends, I’m back to being my average self that is actually insecure about many things and even if I have a strong front, I care…a lot. Because that’s how I was raised, to always care but hide it. Which sometimes is good, mostly when you have a guy hanging on your neck called, Oh Snothun. He is awfully, handsome, but super annoying. I know him because we usually go to the same races and because he’s a cocky that thought messing with me would be fun. In the end it really was, because I beat the snots . It was so amazing, that shocked and angry face when I came in first. Amazing, really. Oh god, I misspelled his name again, it’s Oh Sehun, but I actually prefer calling him Snothun, even though he’s annoyingly handsome.

But he’s not essential now, right? Why am I even thinking about him when I need to focus on punching in the new schedule for my boss? Right, because Oh Snothun had been distracting me lately and it’s so amazingly annoying. How a boy can just snatch my mind so suddenly, concerning if you ask me.

“Y/N!” My boss hollered from her office and I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking to her.

“Yes, Miss Jung?” I smiled sweetly at her, trying to hide my irritation. I won a race last night so I was busy getting wasted and partying, my apologies.

“Where’s my coffee?” She raised her eyebrows, lips puckering.

“In the coffee maker” I answered snappily, making her role her eyes.

“Well please, go and get it” She shushed me out and I grimaced as I closed the door. Seriously, woman needs to calm her sometimes. Can’t complain though, my salary is high so we must be nice!

Walking down the hallway, I went to the small break room, greeting the co-workers that were already inside.

“Did Sassypants get her order?” My good friend, Jennie, raised her eyebrows when I huffed. Amazing, I forgot that my boss ordered on Monday some new laptops and some calligraphy program.

“, I forgot” I made the coffee quietly, leaning against the counter.

“What would you do without me?” Jennie chuckled, turning towards Donghae, our hot co-worker.

“Probably suffer with boss whining all day” I muttered, turning towards the coffee that was made.

“I don’t whine that much” Came a new voice, making me go stiff. , she heard me speaking bad about her again, this definitely isn’t the first time.

“Sorry” I muttered, pouring the coffee in a mug and handing it to the boss.

“Thanks” Miss Jung smiled, sitting down at the round table.

“What’s up, Krystal?” Donghae asked with a grin, writing something down in his notebook.

“Tired” She sighed and I sat down beside her, leaning back in my seat. Seems like we are having a break now.

“Like all of us” Jennie shrugged, scrolling through the news “Oh , Mino and Sunmi broke up? How did we not hear about this?”

“Shindong is a lazy , probably didn’t go to get the news first” Donghae rolled his eyes, reading the news from Jennie’s phone.

“I told you guys, we should have just made Sejeong the editor-in-chef” I pursed my lips, glancing at Miss Boss through my round glasses.

“Don’t start that again” Krystal rolled her eyes “She’s still a rookie, Shindong has more experience”

“And he’s slacking off lately” I huffed, placing my cup down a little too forcefully “He’s getting too confident. It’s not the first time”

“But he still is the best, I’m not firing him” Krystal crossed her arms in front of her, glancing at me with a pretty annoyed face.

“Yeah, yeah” I rolled my eyes, grimacing again. I’ll get myself fired one day if I keep being like this.

“Y/N, where’s that order I asked you to get for me?” Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed as she turned her body towards me “I ordered it on Monday—It’s been four days since then”

“Well” I made a popping sound with my lips as I grinned at her “I pretty much forgot”

“Y/N” Krystal groaned, rolling her eyes “Call them right now”

“Yes, yes…Miss Boss” I groaned too, standing up and walking out the room, into the hallway. I dialled the number the company sent for me to call and waited until someone picked up.

“Speed Delivery, how may I help you?” The voice was masculine, deep.

“Speed? I don’t think so” I rolled my eyes “I sent an order on Monday and I still haven’t gotten it”

“You did? Give me a name” The guy said with a sigh. I should be sighing not him!

“Krystal Jung” I pursed my lips as there was silence on the other, clicking of board hearable.

“Yes, I found your order” The guy said “It should be there in a few days”

“Few days, I don’t have a few days, okay? You had four days to deliver it, what are you waiting for?” I scoffed, growing annoyed. Boss couldn’t wait, I’m never ordering from them again.

“Miss, we are pretty busy and we can’t deliver your order from one day to the other” The guy’s voice grew annoyed as well “It’ll be there in two days”

“Amazing, thanks” I hang up after the guy bid farewell and walked back inside the break room.

“We should write about the new fashion week in Paris” Jennie was just saying “We can send Yesung since he’s all for fashion. That would be something, what do you think?”

“Sure, I’ll speak with him” Donghae muttered with a grin, noting it down in his notebook.

“Speak with the designer personally” Miss Boss muttered with a stern face “I want the best pictures and I want an interview with him as well”

“Noted” Donghae grinned, looking at me as I came to a stop behind Krystal.

“I spoke with the delivery company, it should be here in two days” I spoke loudly, making Krystal look back at me.

“Good job, I hope it’s really two days” She muttered with a frown.

“At least now I know not to order from them anymore” I shrugged and Jennie nodded as she popped a lollypop inside .

“Okay, everyone!” Miss Boss rose up from the table, clapping her hands “Everyone get back to work—Y/N, please call Chanyeol and tell him I want a VIP ticket for the next opera this weekend”

“One ticket or more?” I rose an eyebrow as I followed her out.

“I’m bringing Siwon with myself, I need some new footage for the drama section. Plus, I heard this new actor is snatching the wigs of everyone, I’m really curious”

“Sure, noted” I grinned at her, parting ways as I went to my office while she went to hers. Seems like another packed day before I can finally go home, watch a movie and go to the races again. After all, it is Thursday and I can’t miss my favourite, Snothun, person’s race…gotta annoy him a little bit before it.

Honestly, there was one thing as exciting as racing…getting ready for the races. The music was blasting in the whole house as I tried not to mess up my red lipstick, bobbing my head to the rhythm swiftly. It was always fun, I usually had to start getting ready with two hours before leaving because listening to music always slowed the process. I needed to make breaks so that I could have my own mini concert. If someone saw me, they’d be shocked pretty much. A twenty two years old acting like this? This wasn’t an adult’s behaviour, more like a high school teens, but really…I’m still young and having fun never really killed nobody.

Grinning at the dark shade of the lipstick, I pulled my long hair in a messy ponytail, brushing my bangs carefully, making sure they sat at their place. Since it was autumn and the weather was definitely not warm anymore, it was really smart if you dressed up warmly. Races or not, I couldn’t risk getting a cold, I still have a serious job I have to attend. So after pulling on my black pants, I tucked inside the low cut long sleeved shirt and headed for the front door after turning everything off in the house, probably making my neighbours thank god the music was finally gone. I took the elevator, and threw my phone inside my purse after messaging my best friend that I was about to leave. Going to my side of garage, since I had a personal part and no one could go there unless they knew the password or perhaps had my keys, I opened the door with a grin as the green and purple neon lights lit up the cars nicely. Tonight I was going with a more modest car since I wasn’t planning to race, and when I say modest….I don’t mean a car that falls apart at 100 km/h. Nope, it’s a modest car because it doesn’t have strident colours like I prefer them, it’s my side chick. A very deep red, almost black, Subaru BRZ. It’s nice and fast and I could still kick anyone’s if I wanted to. But like I said, tonight it’s an easy night, not planning to race my off. Passing my favourite baby, a cherry red McLaren 570 GT which tires are a neon green, I patted it with a smile. I treat my cars like my friends, because really…they are my life. Unlocking the Subaru, I hoped in taking in the fresh smell it always carried. I always placed different scented little bags inside my cars and the Subaru had the mint scented one. Placing my purse on the passenger seat, I roared the motor to life as the garage door lifted, making way for me to pull out. Pressing the radio to play, I drove out the garage, taking a left turn, heading for the centre of the city. The race took place at a more deserted place, just past the centre. We didn’t want cops coming after us like many times happened. Since the roads were mostly clear, with a grin I speed down the road, excitement filling my body. It’s always like this when I drive my cars, adrenaline and excitement. This is what I call life, people.

I drove carefully down the road, looking for a free place I could park the car. It really didn’t matter where, the whole place was buzzing with people and you’d be surprised to see how many people I know from here. I mean, I’ve been racing for almost four years now. I’m older than most people here in racing experience, even Oh Sehun himself. Even though he was one of the best drivers of his generation, he horribly failed when racing with me. Perhaps I hurt his ego too much then and he couldn’t live a day without really teasing me if he saw me. I understand the guy, I mean, I’m just here to annoy him when I could be sleeping pretty well and getting that well deserved rest I missed last night.

After a few people pointed towards an empty spot, I parked the car and thanked them after getting outside of the car. Taking my phone and placing it in my pocket, I threw the purse back inside, leaning against the bumper as I looked around for my best friend. Truth be told, it was hard finding someone in this big crowd, but somehow we always found each other. Barely two minutes passed when I spotted the soft pink, almost fuschia, hair of my friend and soon he came in view. He had a big grin on his face as he approached me, throwing his arms around me and hugging me.

“Leeteuk” I greeted him, squeezing back.

“Surprised to see you here” He grinned when he pulled away “Thursday’s are your days off”

“Not tonight” I chuckled, looking around “I’m here to see actually someone”

“Oh, here to see Snothun?” Leeteuk laughed, patting my shoulder realizing why I was actually here. And yes, he calls him Snothun as well, got used to it after hearing me calling him that for so long.

“Pretty much and I don’t know, I felt bored” I pursed my red lips, looking around for a familiar carrot coloured hair. But it was really nowhere and it was becoming confusing, he usually was here before me.

“Are you coming to Jongdae?” Leeteuk asked as he turned around, checking the crowd as well quickly.

“Yep” I locked my car and intertwined my fingers with Leeteuk as we took off in the crowd. I smiled at people who greeted me and congratulated me for last night’s victory. Yes, I was like a star here, everyone knew who I was and many challenged me being very disappointed when they lost. Not my fault that I have more experience, one day they can become even better, who knows. I spotted Jongin standing beside Kyungsoo, who was watching Yixing and his girlfriend with a scowl. From what I heard, she was a Goodie and always hang out with Baekhyun. I guess the guys didn’t take it lightly when she started dating someone from the opposite gang, let alone the leader himself. I was pretty close to Kyungsoo and his gang, he even asked if I wanted to join them. But Oh Snothun was there and honestly, even though he was annoyingly handsome and I found myself thinking about him, I really didn’t want to see him more than I already did, that being almost every day. Plus, I was a serious woman, I don’t have time for things like gangs.

“Dae” Leeteuk shouted over the loud voices, startling the blond guy.

“Oh—Y/N, Teuk!” He grinned at us, bumping his fist against ours “Nice seeing you here, Y/N, what are you doing here?”

“I was bored” I shrugged, winking at Jongdae when he chuckled.

“More like wanted to see Sehun” Leeteuk said with a eating grin and I elbowed him, making him whine loudly.

“Well, he’s somewhere here” Jongdae looked around, eyes narrowing “I’m sure you’ll see him soon or after the race”

“Speaking of the race, when is it starting?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Ten minutes” Jongdae checked his wrist watch.

“Who’s racing against Sehun?” I asked curiously.

“Yixing” Jongdae said with a snort, looking really amused at the situation.

“Is Yixing really ready to lose another race against Sehun?” I chuckled, Leeteuk following.

“Not really, but he’s too thick headed to realize” Jongdae laughed, raising his walkie talkie.

“Hyung” He spoke, raising on his tip toes to gaze at the crowd “Slowly clear the road”

“Noted” Minseok’s answer came and Jongdae smiled before walking away, leaving me with Leeteuk.

“I’ll go and find Heechul, see you at your car?” He rose an eyebrows as I nodded at him. Leeteuk walked away and I decided walking around wasn’t that bad. Popping a bubble gum in my mouth, I took off, pushing people from time to time from my way. I looked at the cars, narrowing my eyes at some that had a really bad colour combination. Honestly, it’s not enough to have a good car, the colours matter too, a lot. At least, that’s what I always thought. Got a good car but with an ugly colour? Off throwing, very much.

“Oh, Y/N!” A blond haired girl gripped my arms, making me smile.

“Wendy, haven’t seen you in a while!” I exclaimed, hugging her as she pulled me into her.

“Damn, I know” She chuckled, pulling away “But things got ty, my parents pretty much found out that I’m doing bad stuff so I was banned from coming here”

“Oh, that’s ty” I nodded with my lips pursed “See, that’s why it’s cool when you live alone”

“Haha, very funny” Wendy rolled her eyes, making me giggle “I still have on year of high school before I can finally move away”

“Well, good luck for it, and keep it on the low” I winked at her, making Wendy nod with a smirk.

“That’s my speciality”

“Does Baekhyun think the same?” I , smirking when she punched my shoulder.

“How the hell did you find out?” Wendy groaned.

“Jongin runs his mouth when he’s drunk” I laughed at the glare the girl gave, I think Jongin is dead now.

“Amazing, so he’s been the that’s been telling everyone about my personal life”

“Well, is it his fault you tell him everything?” Wendy rolled her eyes, pushing past me softly.

“Who knew” She patted my shoulder “I’ll go and find Baek now, have a nice night!”

“You too!” I called after her, walking away and deciding to go back to my car. The race was starting very soon, it seems like I’ll see Sehun after it.

I bumped into someone who was pretty much pushing a girl on his car’s bumper, ready to jump her. Well, this was never a pleasant sight to see but oh well, some people have their urges. Rolling my eyes at them, I walked past, spotting Heechul’s car. Leeteuk was pretty much there and if not, it was not a crime to wait there for them. Walking to it, I crouched down to see inside the car but the windows were tinted and I groaned realizing even if they were inside they were up to no good. Rolling my eyes, I raised back to my initial position, back straight as I turned my head to the right. Well, maybe it was because of him or because of the sudden cold breeze that blew past me, but the breath caught in my throat as I took in Sehun’s approaching form. No wonder I didn’t find his carrot hair, it was raven now, styled differently as well. It looked like he had a small fringe that fell on his forehead in some places. He was standing tall as he graciously walked, no doubt, towards me with a visibly smirk on his face already. Sometimes I wonder how he doesn’t freeze in the clothes he wears. They look thin and he isn’t dressed very layered. Tonight was no different, he wore some dark blue jeans, hugging his legs perfectly. A dark green shirt with some leaves as decoration, hanging on his upper body, ed at the chest to show off his colourful tattoos. In secret, I was always fascinated by them and sometimes wondered if he got them to just have them or they actually meant something. He had a big pirate ship starting probably from his belly button, a mermaid sitting on top of it, clouds behind her. On the right side, if he moved in the right way, I could make out a rose and some palm trees, hanging close to the mermaid, almost protecting her. On the left side, I never could make out too well what he had there, was something that looked like a card and underneath he had an anchor, almost as if it was falling to destroy the pirate ship. And of course, he had a big leaf on his left side of his neck, pretty much completing the already beautiful tattoo. He wore a matching coloured jacket to his pants, which I’m pretty sure was thin as well.

“Look who we have here” Sehun’s smirk grew the moment he stopped in front of me, closer than any normal person would “I heard from a dear friend you were looking for me”

“Looking for you? Not really” I smirked back at him, observing that the freckles underneath his eyes were more visible tonight “I was more like…asking”

“Isn’t that the same thing, sweets?” Sehun chuckled, his smirk back once he was done.

“Not really” I shook my head, denying that I was looking for him “Actually, I just wanted to see your get beaten”

“Oh, excuse you” Sehun chuckled, eyes narrowing at me “But I do tend to think you gave up your free night to actually just simply see me—tell me, did you miss me that much, sweets?”

I chuckled loudly, my lower lip at his words, “Please, you are overdoing yourself tonight. I certainly didn’t miss you, why would I?”

“Because…” Sehun took a step closer, actually succeeding in making my heart beat faster “You can’t spend a day without seeing me, it’s already something we both know, Y/N. Besides, my is too good to be beaten”

“I’ve seen better” I shrugged, blowing a bubble in Sehun’s face, making his jaw tick. Oh, how he hated it when I acted like I was better.

“I would be careful out there with Yixing, I heard he got better” I teased further, patting Sehun’s chest, my fingers tingling at the contact with his skin, which was warm surprisingly.

“Never as good as me” Sehun smirked, gripping my wrist and yanking on my hand “You were the only one who beat me, what makes you think he got better?”

“And you are still butthurt, don’t worry…I can understand” I chuckled when he rolled his eyes, finger drawing circles into my skin, which was very distracting by the way.

“Just watch me win tonight, Y/N” Sehun leaned in, mouth touching my ear lightly “We might have some fun after it, what do you think?”

I placed a hand on his shoulder, raising on my toes to be able to speak back into his ear, like he did to me, “I don’t around with boys who aren’t capable of beating me in a race, sorry”

“Ah, but that’s really your loss” Sehun sounded smug as his hand left my wrist and travelled downwards. And honestly, I did hear stories about him from girls that have slept with him and well…there was not a bad thing I ever heard, which was making me pretty curious…but not that curious to actually try it. I gasped quietly when Sehun squeezed my buttcheek, having the audacity to chuckle into my ear.

“Watch me win, baby” His lips lightly pressed against my earlobe and he was already pulling away, making me mentally curse myself at the sudden shock I got.

“Where’s the carrot hair?” I called after him as he started walking away.

“I heard you liked guys with black hair” I cursed loudly now since he couldn’t hear me, leaning against Heechul’s car and wishing to pull out every single strand of hair I had on my head. Okay, maybe coming here was a mistake tonight, Snothun is working real hard.

It was a Toge race tonight, meaning there was a lead driver and a chaser. Sehun was the chaser while Yixing was the lead one, the route they had was a half an hour one so I was sitting on Heechul’s car’s bumper, bored, staring at my nails when I heard voices coming close from me. I turned around, narrowing my eyes at the car as I decided maybe looking inside wasn’t a very bad idea. Walking to the driver’s seat, I opened the door abruptly, actually making someone shriek from inside. My eyes widened at the scene and I shrieked as well, wishing I never opened that damn door.

“The —Heechul can you put it away!” I shouted, people around actually staring at us.

“Well close the damned door!” Heechul shouted as Leeteuk pushed my head out and slammed the door closed. I swear to god, Leeteuk will regret this later. Why the did they have to have in a ing car surrounded by so ing many people? Oh my god, and I had been sitting on the car for almost twenty minutes now! Turning around with a glare, I waited for them to come out. Heechul was the one first out, glaring at me as he fixed the collar of his sweater, failing at hiding the hickeys.

“Y/N, never ing do that” He glared at me, making me widen my eyes in offence.

“First of all, you don’t ing have in a place like this!” I glared at both of them as Leeteuk got out too “And second, ing lock the door next time!”

“Not my fault that you have an inexistent life” Heechul shrugged, making me want to slap him.

“I just saw your , dude…can you shut up?” I sighed, pinching my nose when Leeteuk started laughing.

“I mean, it wasn’t that bad” He shrugged, eyes shining with mischief “You can always join us”

“The not happening” I glared at him, slapping his arm, making Heechul laugh as well.

“Glad to hear that, I wouldn’t want to see your ” He pursed his lips and I almost slapped him.

“You have no rights to say that, I just saw your , okay!” I exclaimed, people glancing at us again.

“Y/N, what the was that with Sehun?” Leeteuk crossed his arms in front of his chest “We pretty much saw everything”

“Well, nothing happened so I don’t see why you are asking” I shrugged, making another bubble with my gum that I had been chewing for too long.

“That guy wants to clearly you” Heechul said while nodding, narrowing his eyes at me “Or have you already done it?”

“ no” I finally slapped him across the head, making him hiss “Why would I? It’s just fun to always , plus…I hurt his ego by beating his in that race so now he made it his personal hobby to annoy and tease me, nothing funny if you ask me”

“Still, he wants to you” Leeteuk said in a light tone, making me glare at him.

“You two are ing too much, I’m going to Jongdae since the race is coming to an end” I huffed, turning around and knowing well Leeteuk and Heechul were both after me, following me to Jongdae.

It really wasn’t hard to find Jongdae because he was holding the white flag, arm raised high which meant Minseok just told him the guys are gonna be back in a few minutes. We stood to the side, making sure the cars didn’t run us over as Jongdae placed a protective arm in front of me.

“Gotta protect the ladies” He winked as he started moving the flag, signalling for the people to stand close to the cars, making more way for the racing cars which were now visible. It wasn’t hard to make out who was leading, it was Snothun, his red Acura NSX easy to make out. I smirked a little, knowing already that he would be the winner. Like I said, I only came to annoy him.

“And the winner is” Jongdae shouted into the megaphone, making me go almost deaf “Oh Sehun!” The crowd cheered as the cars came to a stop, of course, I’m pretty sure almost everyone from here placed their bets on Sehun. I would ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter