Z. Yixing- Race Fast & Die Hard (1)

My One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Race Fast & Die Hard (1) Warnings: light swearing, illegal racing      They called me the Goodie. I wasn’t like them, that’s why. My friends were quiet the opposite of me, loud, bad kids and reckless. I was more quiet, simple and trying to blend in. But they loved me and accepted me, something I always respected. I know Baekhyun since we were five, so I think you all understand how we became best friends. We were always inseparable, sticking to each other like glue. That did not change through out the years, not when we went to different schools and finally to the same high school. No, high school only made us become closer. Even though we had different preferences, I got somehow dragged into Baekhyun’s group of friends. They weren’t the best people, because they did pretty bad things…from breaking rules to taking drugs. But they understood me, and that’s all that counted for me. No, I do not do drugs and I don’t smoke either…yes, Baekhyun smokes but he does not do drugs. If he did I would have broke every finger he has on his hands.

“Y/N, did you tell your parents you’re sleeping at Wendy tonight?” Kai asked, his arm around my shoulder.

“Yeah, I did.” I nodded while scrolling through Instagram.

“Cool, you know we aren’t planning to sleep so bring nice clothes with you.” He winked.

“Are we sneaking in to that club again?” I asked sighing.

“Sehun got us good seats, we aren’t sneaking in tonight.” Kai chuckled and squeezed my shoulder before letting go.

“Well, at least there’s one good thing in tonight.”

“Oh come on, Goodie. You like it as much as we do, otherwise you wouldn’t come with us.”

“Please, I can still change my mind.” I glared at him.

“Don’t! You’re essential to the team.” Kai pouted and I shook my head.

“Baekhyun wouldn’t stop bugging me, so I really have no choice.” I shrugged, putting my phone away.

“What’s with me and bugs?” Baekhyun asked, walking up to us.

“With you and bugs, there’s nothing.” I said chuckling “I was telling Kai if I don’t come tonight you won’t stop bugging me about it.”

“Of course, you must come. Without you I’m lost, you know.” Baekhyun kissed my head and I faked a wince.

“Yeah, yeah. You make me throw up.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yah!” He pushed my shoulder and I stumbled over, my back colliding with a hard chest.

“Oh, sorry!” I bowed and slowly looked up. My breath caught in my throat. Yixing was looking down at me, a scowl on his face.

“Sorry!” I bowed again, more deeply. Zhang Yixing, everyone knew him here. He was the bad boy of the school, someone you didn’t want to get close to. He did all the bad things, from time to time played around with girls. He was a year older, and he practically ruled the school. He once got fired a teacher, because he didn’t like how he was looking at him. He smokes, has a tattoo on his neck and god knows where else, he does drugs…I think you get the idea. Want to have a peaceful life? Stay away from Zhang Yixing.

“Yixing bro, hi!” Baekhyun grinned at Yixing, his hand around my waist protectively.

“Baekhyun,” Yixing nodded “nice seeing you around.”

‘”Yeah, well I’m considered pleasing to the eye.” Kai behind us cracked up and a grin spread on my lips. If there was one person that didn’t give a about Yixing and his ‘position’ in this school…that was Baekhyun.

“Of course, but fortunately not to mine.” He said thorough gritted teeth.

“What a pity.” Baekhyun sighed dramatically.

“I see you still didn’t get rid of Goodie.” He said looking at me, his gaze burning my skin.

“Goodie is not someone you get rid of, Yixing.” Baekhyun glared at Yixing.

“Oh, sorry…I tend to forget that she’s a weakness of yours.” Yixing sneakered.

“What do you want, Yixing?” My voice sounded strong, but after I said it I wanted to slap myself…Yixing was killing me with his gaze “At least Baekhyun knows how to treat ladies, unlike you.” Okay, what the hell am I saying? I never talked to Yixing before directly and what do they say? There’s a time for everything? I should start running as well…

“What did you say?” Yixing’s eyes narrowed and he stepped closer. Baekhyun pushed me behind him and patted Yixing’ chest.

“I’m sure you heard her, it’s unnecessary for her to repeat. We’ll be leaving…see you at the party, bro.” A last pat on Yixing’s shoulder and Baekhyun was pulling me after him, Kai close behind me. I felt Yixing’s gaze linger on me and I took a deep breath.

“Did you really have to do that, Y/N?” Kai asked with a sigh.

“He won’t leave you alone anymore. You were tempting enough before, being the Goodie in a group full of bad guys…now you just drew more attention on yourself.” Baekhyun rambled on angrily.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t stand him saying those things to you. So what if I’m your weakness!” I exclaimed, not holding back anymore “What does he expect? I’ve known you my whole life,  I would do anything for you and I know that you’d do the same. And he calls that out because, why? Because he hasn’t got something like that and he’s just a jealous jerk.” Kai raised his eyebrow surprised at me saying all those. I’m usually quiet, like I said.

“Y/N—“ Baekhyun stopped inside the class and caressed my cheeks “I’m fine, I know how to ignore him. You just keep your Goodie image and let me take care of the bad guys.” He kissed my forehead and we heard someone chuckling behind us.

“Ah, so sweet.” Wendy said with a smirk “Are you finally dating or can I have Baekhyun for myself?”

“Wendy—we aren’t dating.” I rolled my eyes.

“But you can have me for yourself.” Baekhyun winked at her and I pushed away Baekhyun’s face.

“Go and die in a hole.” I mumbled and walked to my seat, that was near Kyungsoo.

“Jealous?” Wendy asked amused.

“Not at all, if you’d really know Baekhyun you’d know he’s an and a big tease…trust me, you wouldn’t want to date him.” I snickered at Baekhyun sticking his tongue out at me.

“I never said I want to date him, one night is enough.” Wendy shrugged.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed disgusted “I’m staying over you tonight, so forget about doing anything while I’m in the house.”

“We can just go over to Baekhyun’s.”

“I sleep on that bed whenever I’m over, so please control your teenage hormones.” I scoffed.

“Fine, fine…I was just messing around!” Wendy chuckled, but I did see the wink she sent to Baekhyun.

    After school I went home, and took some clothes to change into. I didn’t worry about make up, Wendy has them. Right now I was laying on Wendy’s bed, she was taking a shower, and I was chatting with Baekhyun.

“Wear something y, but not too y, okay?” He asked.

“You want me to wear something y but still not too y, what’s wrong with your brain?” I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t like guys drooling over you, okay?” His voice became higher than before.

“So what? Maybe I want them to droll over me.”

“Y/N!” He whined and I started laughing.

“Don’t worry, you know I don’t dress to revealing…I don’t like it.”

“Yay, than see you at the party. Don’t let Wendy drive.”

“Okay, bye!” I chuckled and hang up.

“The bathroom is yours.” Wendy came out, her hair in a towel. I took my clothes and went inside the bathroom.

After a shower I straightened my hair and applied light make up, I’m not a big fan of it. I pulled on my black jeans, low cut black crop top and high heels boots. I looked at myself in the mirror…maybe I shouldn’t dress like this? Whatever, I’m seventeen, it’s fine to dress like this. I walked back to Wendy’s room, she was pulling her hair in a messy ponytail.

“Oh, damn girl!” She exclaimed “You look hot!”

“Thanks, you’re amazing as well.” I winked at Wendy. She was wearing a short white tight skirt and a deep blue long sleeved crop top.

“Put this on.” She threw a black choker at me and I eyed it.

“Why?”

“It completes your look, put it on.” She nodded her head while putting on a light lipstick.

“Okay.” I shrugged and put on the choker.

We were finally done, all dressed up…Sehun waiting for us in his car. I sat in the backseat, I kissed his cheek in greeting.

“Lipstick.” He touched his cheek.

“I don’t have.” I chuckled and poked his cheek, Sehun smiled at me and Wendy sat in the passenger seat, we were ready to leave.

“I got a text from Jongdae, they are already there.” Sehun said.

“Yeri and Joy?” Wendy asked happily.

“Yep, came with Jongdae.” Sehun nodded.

“Cool, who else is going to be there?” I asked with a small yawn.

“Yixing, so stay with Baekhyun or one of us, yeah?” Sehun glanced at me while parking the car.

“Of course he’s there…don’t worry.” I rolled my eyes. We exited the car and hurried inside the club due to the cold. The club was full with dancing and drunk students, the music deafeningly loud. Who was hosting this party at this fancy club? One of Yixing’s rich friend, Junmyeon. His parents pretty much owned this club, but they let Junmyeon do whatever he wants with it. We pushed our way through the crowd, walking to a VIP booth that was occupied by our friends. Across the room I could make out Yixing and his friends, in a booth similar to ours. It was known in the whole school…there were two big gangs, Yixing’s and Kyungsoo’s, we being part of Kyungsoo’s.

“Finally!” Kyungsoo patted Sehun’s shoulder “Took you long enough.”

“Blame the girls!” Sehun shrugged and threw his jacket on the sofa. Joy and Yeri came up to us, with a big smile on their faces.

“Wendy! Y/N!” Joy exclaimed hugging me tightly.

“Hello, Joy!” I chuckled.

“Long time no see.” Yeri waved at me and I smiled at her.

“Yeah, finally you came back! I was dying with only Y/N!” Wendy said with a sigh.

“Hey! I’m not even that bad!” I exclaimed with a glare.

“You’re boring.” Wendy stuck her tongue out at me and I shook my head.

“She’s a Goodie after all!” Yeri teased with a grin.

“Come on!” I exclaimed.

“Ladies!” Jongdae placed his arms around Yeri’s and Joy’s shoulders “Should we grab some drinks?”

“You’re not getting laid tonight, Jongdae.” Yeri rolled her eyes but still gave him a kiss. Yes, they were dating.

“And my hopes were high—“ Jongdae sighed dramatically  “Still, want some drinks?”

“Sure!” Joy nodded and left with the two.

“I’ll look for Baekhyun!” Wendy smiled at me and I nodded.

“Kyungsoo, I’ll be at the bar!” I shouted over the music.

“Alone?” He raised an eyebrow.

“I’m fine!” I sighed.

“Baekhyun told me!” He narrowed his eyes at me.

“I’m fine, seriously!” I rolled my eyes.

“Okay!” He nodded warily and I felt his eyes following me as I made my way to the bar. I sat down and leaned my elbows on the counter, my chin in my palm.

“Y/N!” Tao, the bartender exclaimed “Welcome back!’

“Ah, thanks Tao!” I smiled at him, I was a regular customer so most of the staff knew me here. Plus, I was part of a well known gang, of course they knew me.

“You look rather good tonight—“ Tao winked at me “the usual?”

“Yes, please!” I chuckled as he turned around and started making my cocktail. I honestly have no idea what was I drinking, I liked the sweet taste of it and its color, green my favourite, plus I know that it didn’t contain much alcohol. A black haired girl sat down beside me, and I regretted looking at her. Her smirk was wide and mean, like always.

“Hello, Goodi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter