Chapter 8: Love is Timing

Confused

It has been 2 months since Mina and Momo has gotten together and it has been nothing more than happiness. They spend as much time with each other as they can whenever they are free. It's Chritmas time and everyone is on break. Momo and Mina are on a double date with Sana and Tzuyu at a cafe. 

Sana: I'm so glad you two are finally together after forever you know that I know it's been two months but, still that took a long time 

Tzuyu: I have to agree it did take you a long time, it didn't even take me that long to court my cute Sana 

Tzuyu than kissed Sana on the cheeks and held her hand tight 

Momo: It's not my fault that Mina got a boyfriend before I could've told her anything 

Mina: Oh so you're saying it's my fault huh (pouts) 

Momo: Wait sweetie no of course not you are my everything it's nobodies fault please forgive me 

Mina started laughing and kissed Momo on the cheeks. 

Momo: Well, I guess love is timing.

Momo stares into Mina's beautiful hazel eyes, she couldn't believe that the girl in front of her is her girlfriend. Mina is someone she see a future with unlike someone who used to be in her life. She hasn't felt this way in a long time, Mina was extremely different from anyone she has ever loved before. Through all her insecurities Mina gave her reassurance and love. 

Mina: Love is timing , and nowI have you 

Mina smiles at Momo, the smile that she loves .

Mina: I need to go the the restroom, I'll be right back babe. 

Tzuyu: I'll join you too Mina, Sana I'll be right back. 

Momo and Sana: Alright!

Tzuyu and Mina left for the restroom and Sana started the conversation. 

Sana: Momo did you ever told Mina about you know who?

Momo: Wait what why would I talk to Mina about her she broke me. 

Sana: I still think Mina should know she is your girlfriend!

Momo: I know I know but, I don't want to burden her like that. 

Sana: You're not a burden at all! Just cause of what she sai doesn't mean anything. 

Momo: I'll tell Mina when I'm ready which might be now because, Sana I think... I think I love her. I don't just like her I love her I fallen and can't get up!

Sana: Why don't you tell her silly?

Momo: Cause i don't know if she feels the same way you know?

Sana: Momo please that girl is so whipped for you it's no joke. She would do anything for you!

Momo: I don't know Sana...

Mina: We are back!!! 

Tzuyu: What did you two talk about? 

Momo: Just stuff about dance academy in New York. 

Mina frowns on the sound of that: So are you going to be far from here than once you graduate then 

Momo: No no! It's just that I was thinking about it for a brief moment! 

Mina: Oh...

Sana: Tzuyu and I are going now we need to go see her parents and pick them up from the airport! 

Momo: Alright we'll see you later 

Mina: See you later! 

Sana and Tzuyu leaves the cafe and it was just Momo and Mina: 

Momo: Mina let's go back to my house I actually need to tell you somehting 

Mina: O okay... 

Momo and Mina got into Momo's car and they drove off the car ride there was quiet and awkward something that never happened before. It made Momo worried . They made it to Momo's house and went upstair to Momo's room. Mina sat on Momo's bed and Momo sat facing her holding her hand. 

Momo: Mina I need to tell..

Mina: Are you breaking up with me? Am I not good enough? I'm sorry if I didn't...

Momo: WOah Woiah there Mina slow down who says I'm breaking up with you?

Mina: But But, the atmosphere and you going off to a dance acedemy maybe...

Momo: Oh honey no no you are always enough and the dance acedemy is a maybe because the thing I was gonna tell you is... 

Mina: What?

Momo: Myoui Mina I love you and I have fallen in love with you It's not just like anymore I LOVE YOU! 

Mina: Momo..

Momo: I understand if it's a little to fast I mean we've been only dating foe two months and...

Mina: I love you too. I love you alot 

Momo: and I don't know maybe wait you love me too? 

Mina startes tearing up and crying. 

Mina: Momo I love you so much to the point where i don't want you to go far. To the point o ftears. 

Momo: I love you a lot to Mina. 

Momo kissed Mina's tears then her forhead and to her lips. 

Momo: Mina there is something I need to tell you something and it's about my ex.. 

Mina: Oh god you're back together with her aren't you . Don't play me...

Momo: Oh my god Mina I just told you i love you why would I go back to my ex XDXD. 

Mina blushs: Sorry I'm so insecure I don't know i just really love you. 

Momo: It's nothing bad for our relationship though, I'm letting you know what happen because, you are my current partner and I love you and you need to know everything ebcause, Mina one day I want to marry you and in order for that to happen we need to have trust in each other.

Mina: You want to what?

Momo: Nothinggg, we just need to trust each other. (Seious tone) okay so....... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes or Yes is legit a bop thank you for reading my updateee!  Sorry If it's going too quickly! Let me know some feedback!