Chapter 10: 1 year later...

Confused

1 year later...

Momo's POV

Today is Mina's and mine 1 year annivasary since we started be girlfriends and this past year has been great. Sure we had fights here and there but, it's only been minor fight and that's it. I was planning on taking Mina to the park and have a mini picnic with her and look at the sky and see the shapes of the clouds together. Before, that we are going  to walk around the park where we used to go together when we were first dating. I hope everything goes as plan, everything needs to be perfect for the perfect girl in my life. 

Author POV

Momo arrived to Mina's house and went to the door with purple roses Mina's favorite. As she wait at the door the door all of sudden open to Mrs. Myoui opening it. Mina told Mrs. Myoui about Momo about a month ago and she was very acccepting Mr. Myoui in the other hand did not agree nor disagree as long as his daughter is happy. Momo in the otherhand has not gotten a chance to tell her parents since they live in Japan now. Momo is hoping to introdiuce Mina to them too.

Mrs.Myoui: Oh  Hi Momo! Mina is getting ready upstair do you want to come in and wait for her?

Momo: Yes Mame!

Mrs.Myoui: I told you , you can call me Mom! 

Momo: Yes Momo! 

Momo was shaking out of nervousness, then Mina came down with her casual wear she was wering blue  rip jeans with  a black sweatshirt her brown hair was down with her bangs on the side. Even casual wear Momo looked at her with great aw and great love. 

mina: Hey Momo did you wake long?

Momo: No, not at all I just got here your mom let me in 

Mina: Oh okay, MOM! I'm going with Momo now!

Ms. Myoui: Have fun Mina! Don't break Momo's heart now!

Mina: Mommmmm! 

Ms.Myoui: I'm kidding now go have fun!

Momo gave Mina the purple roses. Mina sniffed the purple flowers and put in a vase near the door. 

Mina: Momo these are so lovely , my favorite of course 

Momo and Mina left the house and got into Momo's car. momo drove towards the park as her heart beat gets faster faster as the time goes by. Little does Mina know Momo prepared a letter that she is going to read out loud to her during there picnic. 

Mina: What are we doing today my dear Momo?

Momo: Well, well thats a surprise  isn't it. 

Mina: Isn't this the park where we had out many dates?

Momo:Yep! and surprise I made food for the both of us and we are having a little picninc. 

Mina: Oh my god that's so cute what did you make!

Momo: Some jokbal, gimbap, teboki, onigiri, and rice with eggs with....

Mina: EXTRA KETCHUP!!!

Momo: Of course sweet pea I know your favorites. 

Momo went to park the car in the parking lot and they got out and started walking around the park and sat on the bench ner the pond. Momo and Mina look at the ducks and fed the ducks bread that Momo brought with her. It wasn't all quiet it was full of laughter, love, and fun. It didn't matter if the date was just simple as a picnic or a walk in the park Mina felt the love and she never been happier. Momo and Mina found a nice spot under the trree and set up the blanket and ate therir food together. 

Momo: Mina I have a ..

???: Momo?

Momo turned around to see the person, the person who had ruined her, the person who broke her heart, the person who called her a burden. 

Nayeon: It's been a while 

Momo: Yeah it has. Hello Jeongyeon sunbaenim..

Jeongyeon: Hey Momo... 

Nayeon: Who do you have here.

Mina: I'm Mina, Momo's girlfriend 

Nayeon: Hey Mina, how are you?

Mina: Good befire you interruppted Momo and I were on a date for our 1 year. 

Nayeon: 1 year huh maybe you should rethink dating this one 

Jeongyeon: Nayeon.. 

Nayeon: Momo is such a burden, she always talk about how sad she was, it was so hard to take care of her maybe you should rethink honey, I think you could do.. 

(slap) Mina slapped Nayeon straight in the face. Jeongyeon and Momo were shocked when they saw it happen. Momo has never seen Mina so heated up before. Neither did she hear Mina yell so loudly, she was always so quiet. 

Mina: DOn't YOU ING SAY THAT AGAIN. DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF CALLING PEOPLE A BURDEN IS NOT OKAY. THAT IS THE WORSE THING YOU CAN CALL THEM. MOMO IS NOT A BURDEN SHE IS A KIND SOUL WHO NEEDED HELP BUT, YOU NEVER GAVE HER. SHE IS THE MOST LOVING AND KIND SOUL IN THE WORLD SHE WILL ALWAYS BE ENOUGH FOR ME BUT, MAYBE YOU WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART, EVEN IF SHE SAD, MAD , OR NEED HELP I'M ALWAYS GONNA BE AT HER SIDE BECAUSE, THAT'S ING LOVE, THE LOVE YOU NEVER GAVE HER. YOU DIDN'T EVEN STAY LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE TYPE OF PERSON MOMO IS.  AND FRANKLY YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YOU BROKE HER WHEN SHE WAS ALREADY BROKEN.

Momo: Whoa Mina... 

Nayeon. Psh, you're gonna get sick of her anyw..

Then it happened, Mina lunged at Nayeon for those words , she started pnchingNayeon in the face, but Nayeon was quick and turn her over and punch her straight on the nose . Momo and Jeongyeon stopped it and grab their girlfriends. 

Momo: Jeongyeon, Nayeon I think you should leave. 

Jeongyeon: DOn't worry we are I'm sorry for Nayeon (leaves) 

Momo: It's okay.. Mina let's go to the hospital real quick  your nose doesb't look to good 

Mina: (laughs) are you calling me ugly.

Momo: No, your nose llooks bad as of bruised up, you always look cute and hot though. 

Momo and Mina went to hospital and arrived with them was Mrs. Myoui. Mrs. Myoui asked what happen and Momo explained then Mina explained it wasn't Momo's fault. The doctor said that Mina will be okay it's just that her nose is broken so she might need to wait for it to heal for 1-2 months. Mina is in the hospital room with Momo while Mrs. Myoui went to eat and get Momo food. 

Momo: Oh Mina I love you why did you had to get hurt, this is all my fault I knew I was burden.

Mina: No. no Momo not at all I chose to fight Nayeon it was on me 

Momo: But..

Mina peck momo on the lips and looked at her holding her hand.

Mina: Momo you are the love of my life, even when it's only been a year you are worth fighting for and you are not a burden no one is ever a burden especially to you, when you love someone they will never be a burden because, we look pass all the faults, flaws, and scars. 

Momo: i love you Mina I really do i wrote you a letter and i wanted to read it to you until our date got ruined. 

Mina: Read it to me now .

Momo: Okay!

Momo took out the piece of paper that she had in her pocket then all of the sudden she was getting dizzy and she out hitting her head on the table. 

Mina: Momo!! Someone call the nurse get the doctor in here now!!!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone long time no update!!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter.