Chapter 3: Sorry

Confused

Text= BOLD

 

Momo POV 

It has been 2 days since the halloween event where I met Mina's boyfirned. I've been in bed for the whole weekend being sad and watching Romantic Dramas which is by the way the worse things you can do to yourself during this time. Sana has been checking up on me occasionally always making sure I ate, I slept, and drank water yuck I rather drink orange juice all day. Mina has been texting me but, I didn't care to check them, until today.

Mina: Hey Momo how you been I haven't seen you in a while

Mina: Haha Look at this dog pic 

Mina: Momo why aren't you answering are you okay?

Mina: Okay Momo it has been a day and I asked Sana and even she doesn't know where you are.

Mina: Please be okay

Mina: Did I do something wrong?

Mina: Hirai Momo please answer

Mina: Okay I guess I'll see you in class 

It hurts me knowing that she is worried but, I can't help it. I can't help that she is my best friend.I can't help that she is perfect. I can't help that I might be not good enough for her to be her friend let alone more. I can't help but, love her. 

Author's POV 

It is now Monday and the bell rang Momo has been purposly avoid Mina but, she remembers that she has 2 classes with her in which are the two subjects that she loves dancing and korean. Momo went to all her classes dreading entering her Korean class. Her 3rd period bell rang and now she has to go to Korean as she walks in she was the first one to enter and sat in her seat. Then with the corner of her eye she sees the girl that she has been avoiding. Her heart jumped. 

Mina: Hey Momo!

Momo: (mumbles) hey 

Mina: How was your weekend? 

Momo: it was okay 

Mina : What did you do? We couldv'e hanged 

Momo: Nothing 

Mina: oh.. 

Then the teacher called for attention to start the lesson. After the lessons the bell rang for lunch in which Momo, Mina, and Sana usually eat lunch together. They walk in silent side by side. Momo wished that it wasn't awkward like this. She wishes she never had feelings for Mina. Then Momo felt a vibration in her pockets in which was a text from Sana:

Sana: Hey Momo I can't make it to lunch today. I have a make-up exam keke uwu love you! 

Momo POV

I thought after reading Sana's text. I have to sit with Mina by myself. We sat at the usual tree we sit under with Sana. We sat there in silent, I forgot to bring lunch again looks like i'm going stay hungry. As I thought that I felt a tap on my shoulder and I lifted my head seeing Mina holding a lunch bento box. 

Mina: I thought you would be hungry so I made you a small bento box since you seem like you didn't feel good during the weekend. 

I held the bento box with amazingness it had jokbal,rice shaped as a racoon, and sausages shape as penguins it was so cute I couldn't hold my coldness towards her anymore.

Momo: Thank you Minari! This looks so good!

Mina: Minari? Since when did you call me that. 

Momo: I just thought about it right now! Is it cute.

Mina giggles and nodded agreeing with me. We ate lunch together and she talked about her weekend with Jin and then I felt the pain again. 

Mina: Are you okay Momoring? 

Momo: Yeah Yeah I was just thinking 

Mina: Are you mad at me? It seems like you are avoiding me since last friday and I can't help think that you are mad at me or I did something. 

The thing is Mina did nothing wrong it was my fault for feeling this way. I am not allow to be jealous. I'm not allow to be sad. 

Momo: It's just stuff that I've been feeling it's okay I'm just down the weather 

Mina: I'm not pushing you but, you should be able to express how you feel. I'm your best friend Momo and as a best friend you should tell me how you been feeling and what you been feeling. I'm here for you Moguri, always I love you. 

Love the word I dread to hear even when it is meaningful as friends because, I'm scare that the love I feel is different. 

Momo: I love you too.I'm sorry. 

I said knowing that I'm hurting. Pain and Love are two things that go to well together and sometimes I ever wonder if it is worth it at the end. Mina is straight I had to face that fact. I'm sorry for falling for you Minari. We are bestfriends and that's all. 

 

-------------------------------------

Author Note

Hey everybody sorry for a late update!! The last weekend has been busy for me especially with university and visiting a university! 

Thank you for reading this story I hope everyone likes it!