Chapter 11: I can't remember

Confused

Mina POV 

After Momo fell I didn't know what to do she hit her on table really hard and I called the nurse in. The doctor and nurse her to check up on her and her brain in the MRI room. I am so worried about her I hope she is okay, I love her she is the one I want to be with. Even if it's only been a year I just know it in my gut. I found a paper on the floor it's the letter that Momo was going to read me before she out. I want to read it but, I don't know if Momo wants me to read it so I'm going to keep it in my purse. Than the doctor came in and I ran towards him. 

Dr.???: Are you Myoui Mina?

Mina: Yes I am will my girlfriend be okay? 

Dr.??: Hello I am Dr. Ok but, you can call me Taecyeon, I'm a friend of Momo's parents so I am taking care of her well. She seemed to out due to stress and dehydration. 

Of course momo doesn't even like water but, she should've drank something else. 

Taecyeon: She is laying in room 204 but, the thing we don't know when she's going to wake up due the impact on her head after she hit her head on the table and the floor. 

Mina: Thank you doctor may I go see her now 

Taecyeon: Yes you may. Sometimes talking to her while she is sleeping may help her wake up faster. 

I waked towards room 204 and saw her laying there in the hosptital bed with wires conencting to her. I sat on the chair next to the hospital bed. 

Mina: Oh Momo (touches her hair) why did you do this to yourself. Please wake up, I love you so much please wake up. I don't think I can live without you. I'll wait for you 5 years, 10 years, no I will wait for you forever. Just please wake up. 

I felt wetness on my eyes realizing that I had cried. I sigh out and decided to fall asleep next to her bed until the next morning. I called Sana and she going to come in the morning since she went to visit her college. 

The next morning....

I woke up with a shake from Sana. 

Sana: How she's doing Mina?

It looks like her eyes are puffy from what I assumed was crying too.

Mina: The doctor said that he doesn't know when she's going to wake up.

Sana: (hugs Mina) It's going to be okay Momoring is a strong women, she can do this. 

Tzuyu walks into the room with a bag and two hot chocolates. 

Tzuyu: Here I got both your guys clothes, Mina your mom said to remember to eat and drink water , and I got you guys hot chocolate too. I'm here for both of you when you need it. 

Sana: Thank you baby I love you. 

Tzuyu: I love you too, do you want me to stay or do you want me to leave you here with Mina?

Sana: Can you stay here for me love?

Tzuyu: Okay baby I'm going to be over here.

Sana: Hey Mina, is the doctor a family friend Ok Taecyeon?

Mina: Yes he said he taking care of Momoring 

Sana: That's good. 

Sana, Tzuyu, and I talk for a while hoping maybe she would wake up. Sana talked to Momoring for a bit. We talked about what college is Sana going to luckily closed by because, she wants to see Tzuyu often. Then, we heard a grunt from Momo's bed and we see her slowly open her eyes. 

Sana: Momoring! Tzuyu can you get the nurse and the doctor she woke up! 

Taecyeon and his nurse came in and did a check up on her, check her eye movements, and her physical aspect then Dr. Taecyeon asked her who she was, what grade she is, and what's the year. 

Momo: I am Momo , sophmore at Hanlim High School, 2016 

Sana: Wait what? We are graduated and going off to college and it's 2018? 

I got nervous and walk towards Momo.

Momo: Oh! It's Mina, what are you doing here? Sana this is Mina from my Korean and Varsity Dance class!

Then, I realize she doesn't remember me but, not the fact that we fell in love, the fact that we were dating for a year, I was scare that she doesn't remember that she loved me... 

Sana: Momo.. Mina and I already met this is 2018 you don't remember what happen between you and Mina?

Momo: No..? She is just a girl in my class? My heart though, my heart is beating fast what is going on?

Mina: Momo, I'm your girlfriend we dated for a year now. 

Momo: We dated?  whattttt? you're too beautiful for me how is that possible. 

Dr.Taecyeon walked in asking for Sana and I.

Taecyeon: We may need to keep Momo here for another 2 days for check up but, we concluded that she has memory lost, it may be best if you slowly help her remember her life through the two years. 

Sana: Do you think she can get her memory back ?

Taecyeon: Most likely she would as long as you guys help her out and everyday too. 

Mina: Thank god, thank you so much doctor. 

Sana and I went back to Momo and she's talking with Tzuyu. 

Momo: Tzuyu are you and Sana dating now? Cause she has a huge crush on you back then and she's sp cute when she talks about you she's always Tzuyu this and Tzuyu that and...

Sana: OKAYYYYYY! You are still the same old Momo. But, Momo we are here for you, for your memory loss we are going to help you remember. 

Momo: Sana can you help me remember please. Mina thank you for being here I want to remember my love for you, becuase, I feel it but, I don't remember it.(Holds Mina hand) Help me remember our time together. 

Even when she had forgotten who I was to her our friendship and relationship. The way she said that she still knows how to make me fall in love with her all over again. 

Mina: Let's start at the begining, back to the start. 

Momo: Sure tell me all the whole story! 

Back where our story begin, back where we started. Hoping I will help her get most of her memories back. Hoping to let her remember the love. While, I love her and will wait for her forever, even with the loss memories.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry this isn't the end thank you so much for reading this chapter! See you next week!