Chapter 7: Mina's Perspective

Confused

Mina POV 

A/N: This will take place a little bit before the event where Momo saw Mina and Jin together, Mina is telling Momo the story as of right now!

 

Mina POV

I was walking to class when I was going to meet with Sana for a class asignment since I had one class together with her when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around it was Jin from my Biology class. 

Jin: Hey Mina, I was wondering if you could help me with this part of the Biology homework?

Mina: OH! Sure Why not! Real quick though I have to go!

Jin: Okay thats cool with me!

As I was helping him with the homework, I can't help but, feel him staring at me which was kind of creepy in a way. 

Mina: Can you stop staring I'm trying to help you ( I said in a stern voice) 

Jin: I can't help but, stare you are absolutely beautiful you know 

Mina: Thanks? I have to go now here!

I hand over his paper and ran to meet with Sana. 

Mina: Sorry Sana that I'm late Jin needed help with Bio Homework 

Sana: It's No problem Mina

Then Sana came in for a hug and I hugged her back of course. 

Sana: Do you mind Momo is just sitting under the tree over there waiting for me so we can walk home together .

Then I turned my head. As if everything was blurred all except Momo. She is wearing minumum make up her lips pursed , her eyes glue on the book, her smile is absolutely gorgeous, and her...

Sana: Mina? Earth to Mina? 

Mina: OH Yeah  I don't mind I just got distracted. Why don't you ask Momo to come in and sit inside. 

Momo: I think she prefer reading outside it gives off a good vibe

Mina: Oh.. OKAY! 

Sana: Let's sit on this table here

As I sat down I started day dreaming about Momo. She would be the perfect girlfriend you know she caring, kind, she take cares of me, she loves me but all these could be just friends stuff. 

Mina: Hey Sana has Momo ever dated anyone? 

Sana: Momo? Yeah she has in the past but, stuff happen and I don't think she looking for a relationship anymore why you ask? 

Mina: I'm curious that's all

Damn it I don't even know if she's into a guys or girl this tells me nothing!!!!! Sana and I continue working when someone came up and tap me on the shoulder and it was Jin again. 

Jin: WOW I didn't think I would run into you here especially again!

Mina: Oh hi Jin.. 

Jin: Hi I'm Jin you must be Sana 

Sana: Hi.... Sorry but, we are kind of working on a project here so don't you mind but, leaving us alone. 

Jin: Sure I'll leave you alone only if I can talk to Mina for 2 seconds

Mina: What for?

Jin: Just something real quick 

I look at Sana with a sorry looked and she gave a approval to go wuth him real quick. We went into the roof of the school. 

Mina: Hurry up I need to get back to the project.

Jin: Will you go out with me?

I was in shock I didn't know what to do. I had feelings for Momo but, this guy asked me out and I don't how to say no. 

Mina: Umm...

Jin: Please give me a chance I know we started off at the wrong foot but, please. 

Maybe it's time to get over Momo I mean according to Sana she isn't looking for a realtionship and I guess it's for the best for my own health.

Mina: SUre...

Jin: Oh my god Thank You! You won't regret it ! 

He then kissed me on the cheek and ran off. He won't regret it but, I will regret it. I went back to Sana and we started to do our project again.

Mina's POV around her relationship with Jin 

It's been 3 months since Jin and I started dating and I'm so unhappy. All I could think about is Momo but, she has been avoiding me sadly. I'm sad that I haven't talk to Momo in a few days it's very odd of her to do that. Isn't relationship suppose to make you giddy and butterflies in the stomach. I feel nothing for Jin, I thought I could move on but, I really can't. I feel like Momo is the love of my life and  my soulmate but, I can't be with her because, I don't even know if she's into girls let alone liking me. Jin has been clingy these past two weeks and it's eh to me my friendds thinks it's cute but, I think that its weird. 

1 week before Momo beats up Jin

Jin has been distancing himself from me. I'm not sad about that I'm sad that the fact that I know that he has been cheating on me with his ex and I'm just trying to find the time to break up with him.Cheating is horrible why would anyone do it for god sake stay loyal. He had done this is in the past too. Why did I decide to date him. Momo has been trying to distance herself from me as well but, I didn't let it happen. Instead I grab her close whenever I have a chance and talk to her constantly. She asked me if something was going since I wasn't myself and look more pale and sad. The reason being her and how much I want to love her with all my heart and that I wouldn't hurt her but, all came out of my mouth was "Jin is distancing himself from me".

The day off after Momo was sent to the principle

I love her too 

That has been stuck in my mind for the longest time I couldn't concetrate all I could think about was how Momo like me too. Oh my god I'm not dreaming right hold up. I turned to Tzuyu Sana's girfriend and asked her: 

Mina: TZUYU! SLAP ME!

Tzuyu: What the Why 

Mina: BECAUS....

Then I felt a really hard slap and I felt the pain I am defintely not dreaming. 

Tzuyu: I thought the element of surprise will wake you up to reality. 

Mina: Holy it worked though!

Tzuyu: So I heard what Momo said and honestly I'm surprise you found out just now.

Mina: Why do you say that? 

Tzuyu: Do you not notice her in the halls she's always staring at you to the point she hit a pole which is quite funny. And the way Sana describes Momo's love for you is so cute kind of reminded me of Sana's and I relationship. Momo also, constantly talks about you to Sana and I we always for it.

HOLY  

Mina: Tzuyu I need to see her now 

Tzuyu: Well she is suspended and grounded so you can't do that maybe text her to meet her somewhere when she comes back. 

Mina: That's a good idea Tzuyu thank you!

Tzuyu: No problem now i'm going to see my beloved sweet heart Sana 

Mina: Man you guys are really gross. 

Tzuyu: Momo and You will be grosser after you guys become official 

become official.. I never thought that would happen. What of she doesn't like me omg not anymore. Mina of course she likes you she indirectly told you. 

I sent the text. Now it's the waiting game....

End of Mina's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!!! Thank you so much for subscribing and reading my story !

Have you seen the comeback yet or have you seein it yes or yes 

ot's such a bop I'm so happy Jeongyeon got some more lines!!!