Chapter 4: Bad People

Confused

Author POV

It has been a few months since that incident and Mina and Momo's friendship could've been better. Jin and Mina's in the other hand had been a little rocky. Mina always talks to Momo about how Jin would never pick up her call anymore and how he doesn't have time anymore for dates. Mina was obviously upset and hurt and it hurted Momo seseeing her hurting too, so Momo started investigating Jin since she was quite suspicious.

Momo POV 

I got my friend Jihyo, Nayeon, and of course my cousin Sana to help me witht this investigation. Jihyo is the student council president so she has all ears all over the school. Knowing every rumor, any drama and gossip. I had my friend Nayeon who is a photographer go around near Jin around school to see what he is doing while Sana follow hers and report it through text to me. While I am going to do some research on Jin and see his past girlfriends. Then at the end of the week we are going to meet in the student council room and  report back. 

In my side of the research I discover that jin ex-girlfriend was no other then Im Yerin a Junior in our school. I found out they broke up 6 months before Jin started dating Mina. According to her blog that I found Jin was accused of cheating on her. My mind went from blank to worry to angry. Cheaters are unacceptable especially when it comes to Mina. She's sensitive and barely talk about her feelings. She doesn't give her heart easily too. Mina happiness is all what matters to me and I hope that this wasn't the reason he's been not seeing Mina. 

1 week later...

Sana: Okay everyone this case #104, the case of Jin and Mina's relationship

Momo: Hey dummy this is not even a case nor this is our 104th case 

Sana: Stfu I'm making things more interesting 

I rolled her eyes "Whatever cousin" 

Momo: Alright Jihyo tell me what you got!

Jihyo : According to the girls I talked to her are part of Jin inner circle. He has been going out a lot with a girl but, they don't know who. The girls assume that it was Mina. I ask my brother Jackson to listen in to boy talk in the boys lockeroom since he's on the swim team with Jin and what he heard you won't belive. He has been seeing his ex-girlfriend and hanging out with her. I'm not sure if it's just a friend hang out or a dating affair but, that's all I got!

Momo: Interesitng 

I'm getting really frustrated thinking that we have found something that we weren't suppose to get involve in or something that Mina needs to know. 

Momo: Alright Nabongs and Satang what did you find out?

Nayeon: I have evidence that he has been seeing Im Yerin again and ummm we got some bad news. These pictures we found them touching each other and kissing on the roof of the school. We caught the kiss and took the picture but, the thing is.... it was more touchy touchy stuff like...

I got angry and yelled "NO MORE" I was pissed and angry but, Sana grabbed my shoulders and told me to calm down. My body may be calm but my mind is furious. How could Jin do that, how could he ruin a relationship with a perfect girl name Myoui Mina. The amount of pain that Mina has felt because, of him. I stood up and book it out of the student council room looking for Jin. I don't care anymore. I'm going to freaking kill him. 

In the back I heard Sana and Jihyo yelling at me and start running to catch me but, luckily I'm a fast runner. There I finally saw him with his group of friends. 

Momo: YOU!

Jin: What the ?!

I punched him in the face square up. Then I slapped him in the face when he fell down and kick him in the balls. 

Momo: How ing dare you cheat on Mina like that! How dare you kiss another girl while being with a perfect girl like her. How dare you leave Mina hanging while she was waiting for you. HOW ING DARE YOU CHEAT ON HER!

Jin: I don't know what you are talking about I didn't do nothing either way (smirk) you don't have proof. 

Luckily, Nayeon, Sana, and Jihyo catched up and saw what happen. Nayeon hands me the folder with all the pictures of him and Yerin. 

Momo: No proof huh, well can you explain these photos 

I show him the picture of him and Yerin on the roof together kissing. 

Momo: There are two eye witnesses that saw what the fuc... 

Mina: What's going on here Momo what are you doing? Why did you hit Jin. 

I stared at him pissed off but, looking at Mina with symphony. 

Momo: If you don't ing tell her the ing truth or I'll be the one that tell her the truth. You better not ing bull her because, I have proof and two eye witnesses. 

Mina: Jin what is she talking about? Momo doesn't cuss unless she is really mad. 

Jin: Mina I'm sorry... I .. I was with someone and we kiss and had se...

Mina: That's enough, who was it was it your ex..?

Jin: Yes..

Mina:... we are done 

Jin: No wait Mina no it was a mistake it was a big mistake 

Mina: No... you cheated. I ignore the warning people gave me and you gave me this treatment?

Jin: No Mina I don't want to lose you 

I couldn't take it anymore I was pissed off. He deserve what he got. 

Momo: If you didn't mean why did you do it? Cheating is unacceptable. She loved you. SHE LOVED YOU. For God sake she constantly waited for you wondering where you are why aren't you going on dates with her why were you distant with her. Myoui Mina is the most perfect girl in the world, she like ketchup on everythinng, she took ballet for 11 years, she loves video games, and she loves action movies. She sensitive and kind and caring and all you did was give her this ! I don't understand why you dare look at nother girl when there was Mina in front of your eyes. Did you know I love her too! Because, she makes my heart beat everytime she talks and everytime she laughs. It's too bad you didn't see that in her because, honestly you're going to miss out on her and getting to know her. 

Then I realize what I said I just confessed that I love Mina in front of everyone including Mina. I started screaming in my head "KKKKKKKKKK". I looked at Mina and we made eye contact. 

Mina: Momo... 

Then Ms. Son came out and seperated Jin and I. 

Ms. Son: Hirai Momo in my office NOW!  Jin go get yourself cleaned up and go to the nurse. 

I walked away from Mina as I went to Ms. Son office. I ended up getting a 3 day suspension and surprisngly Ms. Son was okay with me because, she understood the reason why. Now I'm just wondering what will I do with Mina. And how do I talk to her anymore....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey everyone sorry for the late update again college has been a busy bee for me and I won't be able to update as frequently. I'll try my best though!!! 

Thank you for reading!!!