Chapter 2: Boyfriend?

Confused

Bold =Text 

Momo POV

5 months later 

It has been 5 months since school started and as I thought the work load got more intense but, that didn't stop me from doing what I love which is dancing. Actually, Mina has been hanging out with Sana and I for the past 5 months and all three of us grew closer. The thing is I don't know much about Mina then she knows about Sana and I which I am quite curious about. Mina and I have been texting each othe back and forth in which everytime I do get a text I get excited, my heart skips a beat, and i just jump inside. I don't know what's wrong with me maybe it's just a new friend excitment. 

Today is a halloween school event and it takes place after school. I'm going to be with Sana today because, Mina says she is going to hang out with someone I'm guessing a new friend she met from school. There were a bunch of stands where they sell food and a huge stage for a mini concert. We came early and no one was around yet so I decided to talk to Sana about my feelings. 

Momo: Hey Sana have you ever.. ever had someone make you feel like butterflies in your stomach? 

Sana: Yes, I have why you ask?

Momo: I don't know Mina made me feels those things and I don't know what they are.

Sana: Oh Momo, you are just in love or you really like her.

Momo: We are just good friends!!!!

Sana: Sure.. just stay in denial don't come to me when she hurts you..

Momo: I'm not gonna get hur....

Then I saw her, Mina walking hand in hand with a tall man, with a comb over and dress semi nice. Ouch. that actually hurt. Gosh it felt like someone just penetrated my heart. I felt like crying a bit. And Sana saw it. 

Sana: Momo... let's go we can just go the other way 

Momo:.... 

I agreed with Sana and went the opposite way of them and decided to get food to make me feel better. Luckily, there was a jokbal booth and we both know how much I love jokbal. So we bought one and sat on the table next to the stage. 

As we were eating I saw a shawdow behind me and I recognize it immediately. 

Mina: Hey Momo! Hey Sana! 

Momo (mumbles): Hi 

Sana: Hey Mina!!! 

I turned around and saw her with the same guy, my heart hurt again. 

Mina: I want you to meet someone, this is Jin my boyfriend 

My worst fears have come alive it's her boyfriend and I'm in love with her. 

Momo: oh hey

Sana: Nice to meet you! Sorry about Momo she kind of sick right now. 

Mina: Momo are you okay? Do you need me to get you medicine? How about some water? 

Momo: No, its okay Mina don't worry about me go have fun! 

Mina: Are you sure? 

Sana: YEAH she's sure um Momo and I have to go somwhere real quick you guys can go real quick. 

Sana dragged me away from Mina and Jin and went towards the restroom. 

Sana: Are you gonna take back about how you won't get hurt now? 

Momo:... yeah

Sana came in to hug me and I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let all the tears out. I didn't think about dating her, but the ain was too much to handle. Sana hugged me and rubbed my back telling me it's okay. 10 minutes later I felt better and we decided to have fun at the event. As we sat down, I felt a tap and I turned around I saw the younger girl right behind me. 

Mina: Hey Momo you look like you feel better

Momo: Yeahhh I'm okay now 

I forgot about Jin for a moment until I saw him next to her and my mood went down. Sana helped me by start talking to me about family stuff. The halloween event started and all i could think about was Mina, the only person I could think about is Mina, the only person who I want to talk to is Mina, the person now i love is Mina... The event was over Sana and I walk home, I told her my goodbyes and went home trying to sleep. I couldn't Mina was all I had in my head and stupid Jin. 

For now on I'm going to try to avoid Mina. For now on I'll try to stop talking to her even when it hurts.

 

-------------------------------------------

Hello Chapter 2 is finally posted and hopefull chapter 3 is also posted today to make up from yesterday! 

Sorry if it's boring if you have any suggestions let me know!