Chapter 12: I'm trying to remember

Confused

Mina POV

It has been 2 weeks since Momo got discharged from the hospital. This summer Sana, Tzuyu, and I decided to help Momo get some of her memories back by bringing her to trigger places (places where she made important memories). It's just the start of the summer and Sana needed to remind Momo that she will be going to Seoul University with her and how they would be communiting. Also, remind her that she is majoring in Dance and minoring in Computer Science. Through all this time I tried to spend enough time with her slowly she will remember our relationship. Today we are going to the park where we had our one year annivasary and our multiple dates. She and I made it to the park and started walking around. They way she cutely explain the ducks and why they swim are cute. Then she asked me:

Momo: Mina aren't you sick and tired of helping me or trying to make me remember the memories we had together?

I was shocked by her question I never thought that she would think that way.

Mina: I would never Momo I'm in love with you even it takes you years to remember I will still be here for you no matter what. Believe it or not I'm still in love with you and your heart says that you are still in love with me, even when you don't remember. 

Author POV

Momo felt a tightness on her chest, a beat skipped in her chest, she knew that she was in love with her but, can't remember it. Mina was surely in love as well. Mina and Momo walked around the park 2 times until the they made it to the picnic area where they had their one year annivasary. 

Mina: This is where we celebrated our 1 year annivasary!

Momo: Oh really was it a picni.....

Momo head started hurting, it was beating really hard then she remembers one part of it. OThe annivsary the love the time, the incident. 

Mina: Momo are you okay???

Momo: Mina I remember what happen I remember what happened here! We were celebrating it then Nayeon came and you started the fight and broke your nose. 

Mina: Oh you remember that's good that mean the trigger place is working. You didn't remeber our other dates though so I'm guessing that this memory is a lot harsher so you remember. 

Momo: That's sounds about right! Hey you want to go eat or drink ? 

Mina: Sure Why not!!

Mina and Momo headed towards the car and Mina started driving towards the bridge where Momo almost jumped. When passing it there was a slight pain in momo's head again and she remember these words in her head :

Mina: Now I know what happened to you that day. Momo, I was the one who found you on that bridge that day. I barely recongnize you, you had blonde hair and darker make up back then. Now I think about it you did look like her. Now you have brown hair and ... 

Momo: Mina? You were the one who saved me? 

Mina: Yes, I remember that day so clearly. That day I saw you I was scared that you might be doing something then I saw you go over the ledge. I did a quick decision and save you. And I'm glad i did that day. 

Momo: I can't belive it the girl who I have been looking for has been the love of my life this whole time.

Momo: Mina you were the one that saveed me from bridge that day?

Mina: Yes! You remembered? 

Momo: Yes, I remember our (blush) kiss too. 

Mina started to giggle and blush. Momo is surely getting some of her memories back there is a chance where everything will go back to normal. Where everything will be okay. 

Mina: Momo remember to drink a lot of water I know you hate water but, it's good for you. 

Momo: But, Minari~~~ wait.. 

Mina: Momo you called me Minari for the first time since the accident did you remember something else?

Momo: No, actually being honest it came out natrually like I didn't control it. IS that my nickname for you?

Mina: Yes, it is Satang also calls me that too and we call you Momoring!

Momo: Satang?Momoring? Who came up with these nicknames? 

Flashback 

This was when Sana, Mina, and Momo hanged out with each other and were best friends 

Momo: Hey guys we should have nicknames for each other!

Sana: Why do we need Nicknames when we have our real names??

Mina: It's a little pointless if you ask me 

Momo: Come on guys (pouts) it be cute and fun and I already came up wtih them 

Sana: Fine tell us first then we can discuss. 

Momo: For you Sana, Satang ! and for Mina its Minari and for me Momoring! 

Mina: Those are actully lowkey cute ~~~ 

Sana: They are I have to admit, fine Momoring you can call us those

Momo: YAYAYAY you won't regret it! 

To this day they still those nicknames. 

Present Day 

Mina: Umm you actually came up with those!

Momo: Oh wow they are cute though, I didn't even realize that you called me Momoring sometimes until now. I just got used to it after a while I guess. 

Mina sighed remember there first year annivsary not that long ago and how much she hopes that Momo gets her memories back. Mina started to bring Momo to all the stuff that they did together and Momo starts slowly remembering. When they got back home Sana and Tzuyu were cuddling in the couch. Momo went to take a quick shower before eating with them. Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina sat together on the couch and talked about today. 

Sana: How was today? Did she get some memories back?

Mina: Surprisingly yeah! She got the memory with Nayeon and Mine's fight though. And the bridge story. It seems to me she's getting all the bad memories back. 

Sana: Aish the bad memories are always the worse yet more memorable . 

Momo: SANA I REMEMBER WHEN YOU AND TZUYU GOT TOGETHER NOW I JUST REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN THE SHOWER AFTER I SAW YOU AND TZUYU CUDDLING! AND I REMEMBER  THAT IC AUGHT YOU GUYS HAVE SE.... 

Sana: ALRIGHT MOMORING NO NEED TO EXPOSE ME NOW 

Tzuyu: oh jeez I wish she didn't remember that part (slap on the head by Sana) 

Tzuyu: Ouch baby I was just joking 

Sana: Better >:(m 

Mina then remember that Momo had something planned but, she never did it. The letter!  The letter that she has kept with her in her purse all this time maybe it'll help Momo remember the love and memories they made! 

Mina: Sana the letter that she wrote i never opened and I forogot about it do you think it'll help her? 

Sana: It's better trying then dong nothing.

Mina took out the crumple up letter from her purse. She is ready to try anything. Momo just got out of the shower when she saw the crumple up evelloped in her handwriting thats says mina on it. 

Momo: Hey Mina? What is that?

Mina: Your letter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my story I hope you enjoy more later! 

Finals week is this week and I want to die but,  I saw Twiceland the movie so that was lit

Yes or Yes are you ready for The Best Thing I Ever Did ?