Chapter 1: First Meeting

Confused

Momo POV 

Wow a new year in high school it was just yesterday that I was a freshmen in Hanlim High School and now I'm a sophmore. My cousin Minatazoki Sana is also starting school with me since she is the same age after all and we been close friends ever since we were kids. I saw Sana at the front of our school uniform ready, I waved at her and she waved back. 

"Hey Sana! I said to her as I smile. "Hey Momo are you ready for our 2nd year here in hell!" Sana said as she made a disgust face. I nodded and we started to walk in to the billboard where all our homeroom teachers were. 

As I checked the billboard it said

Hirai Momo Room 145 Teacher: Son, Wendy 

Then I heard Sana squeal with her high pitch voice. "Woah Sana was is it you're so loud" as I rubbed my ear. 

"Momo we are in the same homeroom!!!!!" Sana yelled in excitment as she jumps around hugging me. "Yes I won't be alone anymore," I said. 

When the bell rang Sana and I went to our homeroom together and sat right nect to each other. Our Homeroom teacher Ms. Son has enter and introduced herself and started passing out everyones schedules. As I look at my schedule I see all my classes and is in excitement because, these are the classes I actually like. 

1.      Vocals        Son, Wendy 

2.   Music Study    Bang, Chris 

3.    Algebra 2     Kim, Taceyeon 

4.    Korean II      Bae, Suzy 

5.  Varsity Dance  Kim, Jongin

 

I'm so glad to be only be taking five classes instead of six, I'm able to concetrate on homework during that free period or go home. I had my first two classes with Sana which was Vocals and Music Study. The first day is always boring and we just sat there messing around the whole time but, hey first day means easy day before all the hard stuff and work comes. Algebra 2 we just talk about the class and what we will be doing. 

Then came Korean II and believe it or not it's one of my favorite subjects that is non art related. I was the first one to enter the class and sat in the middle seats. As a roar of students one caught my eye a girl with bangs brown hair, with an almond shape face. You know those idols you see in music videos yeah she looks like that. This girl was beyond beautiful she was wearing round glasses (a/n: the one sana wore in the vlive) as she walked in she sat right next to me. As the panick and awkward persom I am my heart skipped a beat and looked at her accidently making eye contact. 

The class started, our teacher Ms. Bae said, " Welcome to Korean II in this class we will analyze exerpts and read essays as well as learn more about the culture but, first let's get to know each other I want you to find a partner and tell each others name and what you like to do as well as exchange information if you want." 

I looked at the girl next to me and she looked at me back and smiled at me. 

Girl: Hi my name is Myoui Mina, a freshmen here nice to meet you!

Her voice was really soft, I barely could here her but, luckily we were close to each other enough.

Momo: Myoui? Are you Japanese? 

Mina: Yes I am, what's your name?

Momo: Hirai Momo I'm also Japanese and a sophmore in this hell hole 

Mina: (laughs) Well I love dancing in fact I'm in varsity dance in this school after trying out 

Momo: Really! Me too! I guess we can walk with each other next period. 

Mina then touch my shoulders and it made my heart skip a little bit I never had this feeling before. I'm confused. I never liked a guy let alone a girl. 

Mina: Let's exchange numbers 

Momo: Yeah sure! 

After exchanging numbers the rest of class was just us talking about dance and missing Japan. I can't help but, stare at her brown eyes and count how many moles she had on her face and..

Mina: Momo.. are you okay?

I panicked and blinked alot 

Momo: Sorry I black out a lot 

Mina: it's okayy 

Momo: Say Mina since you're a freshmen how are you in Korean II 

Mina: Oh, let's just say I went on a program in my middle school. 

Smart, Dances, and Nice? She seems like an interesting girl. The bell rang as we went to our next class which was Varsity Dance. We went to meet at the Gym first to meet our team and teacher. All I could do was look at her from afar since we were seperated by grade. She has this walk that is quite cute almost like a penguin, sigh. I hope we become good friends soon. 

 

----

A/M: Hey everyone this is the first chapter of my story sorry if it's boring at first I hope you guys start enjoyinh it as we go! 

I can't wait for Twice's comeback in November are you?

YES OR YES 

If you have any suggestion just asked!