Chapter 5: Confession

Confused

Momo POV 

Since I have been suspended for 3 days I have been at home doing my assignments that I missed luckily Sana is able to go to my classes and recieved them. Gosh I can't stop thinking about what I said that day.I  don't understand why you dare look at nother girl when there was Mina in front of your eyes. Did you know I love her too!  

Authot POV 

Momo shook her head to try to get the thought of that out of her head. Ever since she was suspended she has been avoiding her phone since she was afraid her parents my scold her and also to avoid Mina. Momo was at her 2nd day of suspension when Sana came home from sc;hool with all her assignments for her class.

Momo: More assignments?? What the this is a bigger pile than yesterday. I haven't even finish the day 1 assignments!!

Sana: Well that's what you get for deciding to punch Jin in the face 

Momo: (mutters) he deserved it >:( 

Sana: Well speaking of Jin, you should really read your text Mina is worried about you.

Momo starts sweating furiously with nervois laughter 

Momo: I'm not allow to use my phone my parents will scold me 

Sana: Momo please, I know your parents enough that all they going to do is scold you. Plus I see your phone right there it's not like they took it away. 

Momo: I'm just trying to do my assignments you knowww

Sana: Momo looking at your phone for one second wouldn't hurt 

Momo: NO I'm scare of Mina after I-I confessed to her indireactly :^)

Sana: Finally, you admitted I think you should still talk to her  you can't just hide in suspension forever. You don't even have to reply just look at it real quick. I'll tell her tommorow that you are okay and that your phone got taken away by your parents. 

Momo: I'm actually fine with that. Thank you so much Sana!

Momo hugs her cousin and kisses her on the cheek

Sana: Hey thats's kind of gay 

Momo: But you are gay and I'm gay what even are you 

Sana: I'm kidding hahaha but, I'm taken now so you can't do that I don't want Tzuyu to get jealous 

Momo: TZUYU? as of the most beautiful freshmen in the school? As of model extraordinare? The Taiwanese Queen????

Sana: HAHAHA yeah. Now stop with that you're making me jealous >:( 

Momo: Holy cow how did you ask her or did she ask her oh my god I have so many questions when did this happen?

Sana: This happened like 3 days ago and I'll tell you details once you talk with Mina and date her (wink)

Momo: ARGH then it's not going to happen, Mina is too good for me and hecka straight. 

Sana: You can bend her just a little, I mean you guys act like a couple sometimes.

Momo: SANA stop we are just best friends I'm hurting so bad just not seeing her these days. I don't want somoene to control me like that again. Do you remember what happened with... 

Sana: We don't speak of her especially, with what happened with you after. But, Mina is different very different. 

Momo: Sana I'm just scared to be hurt again. It hurt when I saw her with Jin, it hurt when I saw them kiss. 

Sana: Like I said for THE MILLIONTH TIME GO TALK TO MINA I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA WACK YO..

Momo: FINE I'll go check her text right now. 

Sana: Good Now I have a Chem exam to not study for and instead talk to my beautifl girlfriend. 

Momo: EW 

Sana left Momo's room and walking towards her house calling Tzuyu. Momo decided to turn on her phone to check the notifications she has. She got a lot of messages from Mina. 

Mina: Hey Momo I know you are suspended but, how are you ? Are you okay?

Mina: Thank You for standing up for me, I didn't mean to for you to get suspneded. 

Mina: Dance is lonely without you I miss you 

Mina: I really need to talk to you can we meet in our spot? When you come back for your suspension of course. 

Mina: Please answer me I miss you so much. 

That was the last of the messages. Momo wanted to answer her so bad but, she didn't want to at the same time. She thought about thinking that Mina would probably be really worry and not do her studies. So she decided to answer her. 

Momo: Mina hey! Um suspension is okay I have a lot of make up assignments! And no problem Jin deserved to get beaten and don't worry about my suspension.

Momo sent the first part of the message but, within in the 5 seconds Mina answered right away. 

Mina: I'm so glad to see you alive and well since you didn't bother to answer me for the past day. 

Momo: Yeah my parents don't like me using my phone especially after suspension

Mina: >:( Fine 

Momo: Before you interupted you can last in dance without me don't worry and I'll meet you if you bring some jokbal for lunch.

Mina: FIne I'll get jokbal just for you and I can't even last a day 2 more days yuck

Momo: Aren't you in class right now?

Mina: I kind of got in trouble for using my phone sooooo 

Momo: Minari! Good tooshoes Minari getting in trouble what the heck? 

Mina: I was waiting for you to answer I was worried! 

Momo: That doesn't mean anything you should've pay attention in class.

Mina: Fine bye it's next  class now. I love you!

I love you those word repeated in Momo's head does she mean as a friend or more then that? Momo shook her head of the thought again and answer Mina. 

Momo: I love you too. I miss you!

Ouch. 

----FEW DAYS LATER-----

It has been a few days and Momo's suspension has been lifted.This is the day she meets up with Mina on the roof. Momo have been nervous since walking into the school then she finally had the classes she had with Mina. Momo couldn't concetrate in class let alone make eye contact with Mina. The bell rang and Momo thought about booking and running back home but, before she could do that Mina grab her arms and dragged her towards their spot at the tree. 

Momo POV

Is it too late to book it maybe I can leave right now if I'm strong enough. As Momo try to pull away she felt the grip on Mina get stronger and stronger. Aigoo she is really strong why is she dragging me so hard. She probably knows that I'm about to book it yikes. Mina just stopeed at our spot and stared at me and wow she looks forever beautiful. Her long brown hair with side bangs, her beautiful lips, her beautiful brown eyes, all I could do is stare at her. We made eye contact and she started speaking. 

Mina: Momo let's talk about what you said when you were scolding Jin..

OMG OMG what the do I do should I lie no she knows when I'm lying. Should I book it no she's gonna be mad. Maybe it's time time to confess.

Momo: Mina... 

Mina: I know Momo I know, just tell me the truth I just need to know the truth 

Momo: Mina, I loved you since we first met but, I didn't realize it until I saw you with Jin and I was jealous. I was so jealous that I didn't know what to do I-I decided to avoid you but, that didn't work because, you make my heart beat yet hurt all the same time. You make me feel like a better person. Everytime I look at you my heart beat. Everytime you do the smallest thing I love it. I love all your scars, your flaws, your....

Before I knew I felt something on my lips. It was Mina and she's kissing me. Mina.. Mina Myoui is kissing me I am in shock I open my eyes wise and remove my lips. 

Mina: Tha's enough Momo, I-I like you too it's always been you.