Chapter 6: Official?

Confused

Momo POV 

"I-I like you too it always been you"

Did I hear that right? Am I dreaming again? Did Mina just said she liked me as of that way? All I could do is stare in her beautiful hazel eyes. I'm too shookt up to even think right words barely can come out of my mouth all I did was babble. 

Momo: dsjeifjad'

Mina: Momo are you okay?

Momo: Y-yeah I just.. am I dreaming 

Then all of sudden I felt a pinch on left ear and it getting pulled down.Mina was the one who was doing it. 

Momo: OWOWOWO Mina what are you doing it hurts.

Mina: Do you think you are dreaming now?

Momo: OwWOWO nono I'm not

Mina then let's go of my ears and took my hand and stared into my eyes. My heart skipped a few beats , she is absolutely beautiful. 

Momo: If you like me and I really like you. WIll you make me the happiest person in the world and be my girlfriend. 

Mina: Hmmmm I'll think about it 

My face fell and I was all of the sudden saddened by that answer. 

Mina: Momo you know I'm just joking YES! I'll be your girlfriend 

Momo: Do you mind pinching me again because, I can't belive I just ask you out and you said yes. 

Mina then was about to grab my ears agaon when I told her to "STOP"  Then Mina laughed at my reactiona dn we decide to walk downstairs hand in hand officially. Wait, now I can't just throw the word love arouund, I don;t want  to scare Mina away it's okay we are taking out tie with everything. Mina and I went to 4th period together but, right before we went into the class she gave me a quick peck on the lips and ran into the class like a cute penguin.I can't belive I am dating the Myoui Mina right now. After 4th and 5th period passed by I decided to drive Mina home.

Mina: um Momo do you mind keeping our relationship a secret from everyone. 

Momo: yeah I'm defintely fine with it may i ask why?

Mina: It's because, I don;t people to think that Jin changed me to a lesbian

Momo: Speaking of which when did you start to like me?

Mina: I started liking you when we first met in Korean class and we started talking and I knew .

Momo: Actually, that is when I started to notice how diffferent I act with you.And I started liking you ever since. 

Mina: So you liked me during the whole Jin thing...

Momo: Yeah... 

I stopped the car near her house and she welcome me into her house. It was a freaking mansion this is the 1st time being at her house. 

Mina: Momo do you want to come in and we can talk more?

Momo: Yeah Sure Sure!

We walked into her huge house and as I enter there was nobody in the house. The fact that I don't know much about Mina kind makes my heart ache. 

Momo: Mina do you live with your parents i never mean to ask?

Mina: Yes, but they are in a business trip right now in Japan. 

Momo: Oh I see!

We walked into Mina room and layed in her bed and we just started talking. 

Mina: Momo, how hurt were you when I dated Jin 

I held her hand for reassurance and look at her 

Momo: I was hurt but, the wait was worth it becausse..

Mina: I'm sorry, I didn't mean too hurt you...

Mina looked like she was about to tear and I sat up holding her hand.

Momo: NoNo Mina don't worry about the past too much. 

Mina:  I can't help it :(

Momo: It's okay don't worry Can I ask you one more question though?

Mina: Yeah?

Momo: Why did you decide to date Jin?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone sorry for not updating much nut, school has been making me a busy bee! 

If some of this story doesn't make it's cause I wrote this at 2 am XD 

Can't wait for the yes or yes comeback! See you then!