Pregnant Blues

Worthier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 | Pregnant Blues

“Babe, I want to eat chicken wings and a ton of Pringles.” Joohyun tells Seulgi. “Oh, god! I swear your babies are craving them, Seul!”

“I think our baby bears take after me.” Seulgi says as she chuckles. “I’ll hide with them while we sneak eating Pringles from you.”

“You’ll be sleeping on the couch if you do that.”

“Hyun, we both know we cannot sleep without each other.” Seulgi hugs her wife from behind. She caresses her wife’s baby bump. “Can you promise me one thing?”

“What?”

“That we’ll still have even if our twin baby bears are born.”

“Oh my god, Seul. You’re so naughty.” Joohyun looks at Seulgi with a smile. “Okay, I promise.”

“I’m not the only naughty one.” Seulgi turns Joohyun from the back hug so she can hug her wife properly. “Who was pinning me down last time we had ? Come to think of it, it’s been exactly eight days since I had this cast on my hand.” She chuckles in sarcasm.

“Seeeuuul! Did it ever occur to you we’re talking about in front of our babies? Drop it.” Joohyun rolls her eyes.

Seulgi laughs. “Don’t worry, babe. They won’t understand a thing. Yet.”

—-

“Seulgi, Jeong Jinwoon is still suing you.” Wendy suddenly calls Seulgi as she heard the news.

“I know. That pig-head also brought in some articles over the internet.” Seulgi has read them over and they were really mean comments about her. She practically got Joohyun off of her phone every time just so she wouldn’t know.

“I know it’s hard but endure it for a while. You cannot go out so let the scandal die down. I’m sure Joohyun-unnie would appreciate your presence at home taking care of her with the pregnancy.” Seungwan suggests.

“Seungwan-ah! You don’t have any idea. Sometimes she’s too sweet but most of the time she wants to kill me.” Seulgi knows she can trust Seungwan with all her secrets. But these days her wife and best friend are too close and Seulgi doesn’t even know what Seungwan revealed about her.

Being the best friend she is, Seungwan knows what Seulgi is thinking. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell her.” She laughs.

“Do you think I’ll be a good parent?” Seulgi asks in curiousness. She knows Seungwan wouldn’t lie to her.

“You’ll be that considerate parent and Joohyun-unnie will be the strict one. I think both of you will balance it out.” Seungwan has known Seulgi all her life. She is certain Seulgi has a good heart above all. She is glad her best friend found someone so endearing like Joohyun. They are a match made in heaven. Whenever she is in Seoul, she would visit Joohyun and teach her how to bake. It’s like having two best friends now that Seulgi is married.

“I don’t know. I just feel like we’re having kids too fast. I’m only twenty-five.” Seulgi starts to doubt.

“Seul, remember when you told me you were having twins as my godchildren? I was so happy for you that I start imagining things like that with me and Joonyoung.”

“Yeah, it’s a bummer he hasn’t proposed to you yet. You should thank me for setting you up. I asked Joohyun about introducing you to someone the first day we moved in.”

Seungwan is touched by Seulgi’s gesture. She didn’t know Seulgi would be so thoughtful. She thought Seulgi forgot about her when her best friend got married. “Thanks. Now we’re even!”

“God, you’re a scrooge like my wife. A little about five digits would be okay.” Seulgi jokes.

“I’m tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter