Failed Surprise

Worthier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 | Failed Surprise

“Seul, babe.” Joohyun says as she tries to catch her wife’s attention.

Seulgi pauses the game and inches closer to her wife who just sits beside her on the couch. “Yeah?” She just has to stop playing so that Joohyun would not feel very jealous of Spider-man.

“Babe, can you not be too kind with others? I get that you’re too caring like a care bear, but it’s just so-“ Joohyun has to stop midway because she thinks she’s sounding like a very jealous wife. Maybe she is. No, she definitely is.

“Oh my god, baby. Are you jealous about me helping Doctor Kim Jennie? I just helped her with a bug in her presentation. Nothing more.” Seulgi drops her ds4 controller to her side and hugs her wife. “I love you.” She looks at her and kisses her cheek. “I like it when you are jealous.”

“I am not.” Joohyun gawks at Seulgi. She didn’t know her wife would be too taunting like this.

“You are.” Seulgi insists on her argument. “Babe, you are jealous. And it’s perfectly fine if you’d just admit it.” She kisses Joohyun on the lips. “I want you to tell me when you’re jealous.” She kisses her wife again.

“Why would I do that?” Joohyun rolls her eyes. Seulgi completely knows her wife like the combos for Devil Jin.

“So that every time you are, I will make you remember that I only belong to you. You’re my wife.” Seulgi hugs Joohyun tighter. “And I love you. But I think you already know that.”

“Okay, one more hour. You made me swoon again. I’m not going to be jealous with Spidey for another hour.” Joohyun offers the sweetest smile to Seulgi. Her wife is so romantic. She’s glad she married the sweetest bear in the world.

“Damn, babe. I love you.” Seulgi picks up the ds4 controller and resumes her game.

—-

Seulgi has already gone to the doctor to get her marrow extracted. She hasn’t told Joohyun about it yet. And it may take a while for science to work their magic and produce her cells from the marrow itself. The procedure didn’t take more than thirty minutes but hiding the bandage from Joohyun is the hard part.

She has been going in and out of the hospital telling Joohyun she’s just helping Doctor Jennie Kim with some bug on her laptop. She cannot believe her wife fell for that lie.

“Babe, I’m tired. Can we not do it tonight?” Seulgi tries to evade Joohyun’s flirty kisses.

“That’s the first time you said no to .” Joohyun chuckles. “Are you sick? Or something?” She ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter