Club Anniversary

Worthier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 | Club Anniversary

“Damn! That’s my wife!” Seulgi shouts from the bleachers when Joohyun broke the lens of the camera by shooting bullseye.

It is Chuseok and the Korean Elitists Club does this sports event also in honor of the founding anniversary of the club. The couple has to play for the team as the Harvard sunbaes of Seulgi wouldn’t take no for an answer. It was practically Choi Sooyoung who threatened Seulgi that if they wouldn’t do it, she would release that drunken video of hers.

Seulgi knew it would be the last of her if she doesn’t do Choi Sooyoung’s request. She had no choice but to participate. At least she had some time to play bowling in her younger years. But the thing is, the younger Sooyoung is her partner. Park Sooyoung, who made all the gutter balls. It is the reason why they failed to get into the qualifier rounds.

“Aren’t you too supportive of Joohyun-unnie?” Yeri says annoyingly. She’s been losing her hearing over the bear’s endless cheering for her wife.

“Maybe if it weren’t for your gutter sticking girlfriend, I wouldn’t be here cheering and instead playing for the qualifiers if it was Seungwan I was partnered with!” Seulgi defends her actions. It is justifiable that she got all the points they had and even got a strike. She didn’t know Sooyoung is such a doof in bowling. If she had known, she would have insisted anyone else but Sooyoung to be her partner.

Joohyun’s team got a silver medal for archery. Thanks to her focus, she was able to score high for the team. Though Seungwan got pretty high scores too, she missed one shot and earned a zero so the defeat was inevitable.

“Hyun, I knew you’ll be great at archery. You hit my heart bullseye!” Seulgi tries to lift up her wife’s spirits. She knew Joohyun wanted to get the gold medal.

“Seul, can you make an archery practice room in our garden?” Joohyun says as she definitely cannot accept defeat. She needs to practice more for next year.

“Hyun, I thought we agreed on putting a swimming pool in there?!” Seulgi half exclaims and half asks. She looks at her moping wife. “Okay, okay! Whatever my Hyun wants.” She hugs Joohyun and kisses the crown of her head.

Joohyun pulls from the hug just enough to crane her neck to ask Seulgi. “How was your bowling match?” She asks as she wasn’t able to watch for the first qualifier round was the same time for both archery and bowling.

“Sooyoung kept getting gutter balls. I still tried my best though.” Seulgi offers an apologetic eye-smile. But at least because of that, she got to watch Joohyun’s game.

“My poor baby bear.” She puts her arms around Seulgi’s neck, looking up at her lover’s eyes like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter