Scaredy Bear

Worthier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 | Scaredy Bear

It’s the third month of Joohyun’s pregnancy. It took Seulgi a lot of adjusting to Joohyun’s morning sickness and mood swings for the first trimester. Just yesterday, they found out they were having twins.

“What if we end up with two boys?” Seulgi worries. Having one would be a challenge already. “That would be a total disaster.”

“So I’m taking you want them to be both girls?” Joohyun asks.

“Yes, exactly.” Seulgi affirms. She wants twin girls.

“My baby bear is going to be a daddy bear already.” Joohyun hugs Seulgi as they go to their garage.

Seulgi has grown fond with her wife calling her bear all the time. It kind of grew on her already. She opens the door of the car for her pregnant wife and makes sure she gets in alright.

She goes to the driver’s seat and starts the car ready to stomp on gas when she realizes Joohyun didn’t buckle her seatbelt.

“What did I say about seatbelts, babe?” Seulgi reaches for Joohyun’s seatbelt to put it on for her.

When their faces are a tad from each other, Joohyun kisses her by the lips. “I like it when you do it for me.”

Seulgi realizes it’s one of the days when Joohyun is in a clingy mood and doesn’t want to kill her. “Damn, I love you.” She kisses her wife on the lips lingering for about six seconds before pulling away to put on her own seatbelt.

—-

It’s February, and Seollal is celebrated by the Korean Elitists Club. Everyone will be there from both ranking tiers. There’s a fine if you don’t attend. So even if Seulgi doesn’t want to, Joohyun, being the scrooge she is, prompted that they attend no matter what.

Seulgi goes with Daniel and sits by the bar, enough distance from her wife’s gaze across the place. She left Joohyun to talk with her batch mates. Her wife’s baby bump is pretty big for three months since she is carrying twins. “Seriously, you can get Sejeong pregnant now.” She tells Daniel and drinking her martini bottoms up. It is her first shot.

“I know, but it’s easier said than done.” Daniel clicks his glass to Seulgi’s empty one.

Jeong Jinwoon suddenly sits beside Seulgi. “Want to bet?”

Seulgi is annoyed with the mere sound of Jinwoon’s voice. This person is just too thick-faced after Joohyun slammed his pride last time at the proving grounds.

“I’m just curious why Joohyun picked someone without a to marry.” Jinwoon talks in such a way taunting Seulgi.

“Shut up, Jinwoon. You’re not even half as rich or half as decent as Seulgi-noona.” Daniel defends h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter