Forgotten Love

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up once again. I felt like I was missing something, but I don't know what. Did I forget something? I looked at the pendant hanging around my neck, whenever I look at it I think it's something important. Jessica said the CEO had a key, but since when? I never once saw her with one, was it possibly the present I gave her? I didn't know what was inside the box Yuri gave me. Questions started to arise in my head, then I remember waking up to the box that was next to my bed. This lock was inside, and the wrapping was similar to the gift I gave to--

My head started to pain once again, it hurts so much.

A key that fits only one lock. The lock only I have. The lock that protects my only heart. I gave you the key to my heart. And only you can have it.

What was that? My headache started to subside. I heard a voice, it sounded like mine. But what was it going on about? A key and a lock. A lock that protects my heart and the key to it. Who did I give it to?

I'm not sure why, but I feel like the key that the CEO has plays a huge part in this. Is it possible that it's for this lock?

 

 

"Taengoo I'm sooo booorredd", a tanned girl sat in the office of a certain girl with a key hanging around her neck.

"Go play girlfriend with your girlfriend", Taeyeon who was not ammused by her presence continued on with her work.

"Technically we are already married. Plus she said she was going to Tiffany's place today and I'm lonely", this information caught Taeyeon's attention as she put the papers in her hand aside.

"Sica's meeting Fany today?", Yuri smirked as she knew she won Taeyeon's attention.

"Welllllll, incase you have forgotten, Jessica is Tiffany's guardian angel, so watching over her is part of her job description. She can't leave Tiff alone until death comes to the girl.", Taeyeon sighed.

"You're right, why don't I help you with your boredom?", Yuri's ears perked up.

"I'm listening.", Taeyeon took in a big breath, thinking a bit before speaking.

"Go to the archives in the library, find everything about the creation of the worlds, I will find a way to get rid of this monster, and I will need to find a way to break this curse.", Yuri rolled her eyes. "I might as well reread everything incase I missed anything crucial.

"Taeng, this will be the millionth time we did this", Yuri rolled around on Taeyeon's couch complaining like a child.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter