Secrets Of The Land

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I stand, the city lights shining in the night. There hasn't been a day since you have not been on my mind. Everyday without you was hell itself, then again I know what hell really is like, but without you it's much worse. You were the one to accept me first, you didn't treat me differently from anyone else, you taught me how to love. I thought it was impossible for me to love, but I realized anyone can love........even me. You added colour to my black and white life.

Even though I tried not to love you, even though I knew what would happen if I did, I loved anyways because all I ever wanted

.

.

.

.

was to love like everyone else.

 

"Taeyeon~", turning around was her. The only other person who loves me as much as you do.

"Mother", I gave her a smile as always trying to disguising my longing for you as much as I can.

"Do not try to fool me my child. I've known you since you were born, your heart pains once again. Tell me do you miss her?", indeed she does know me. She knows everything I feel and can see right through me. I can never hide anything from the two of you.

"Hehe as always mother, you read me like a book. I've looked all over for her, and finally found her. Every time I tried to return her memories, whenever I'm close, it all resets.", worry was written all over my face. I've tried time and time to save her and bring her back to me, but have always failed.

"My child, you can get her back. I believe you can. Fate is unexpected, no one knows what it has in store for us.", I frowned at her answer.

"Is my birth part of this fate? Is our separation fate? Is it part of my fate, our fate, to not be happy? That's all we wanted. To be happy, in our own house away from all the evil in this world."

"My child, you hold great power, you can save her. I know you will not stop until you win her love back. I was once like you, I was lost, confused, I loved as well. Although everything seems the way it is now, it happens for a reason, and that reason is to help shape you for your future to come. But nothing will change unless you make it change."

"What about father? Is what he did fate or to shape me for the future?", I grimace at the mention of my father. I hated him for what he did, and I forever will.

"Your father loves you as much as I do. What he did, was for your future", and that was what made me boil in anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter