Remember

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my home.

 

My home.....my home? my hooooommmeee.

I opened my eyes and found myself lying in my room. What was I dreaming about? All I remember was a huge caslte, and someone saying it's mine. What a dream, I wish I had a home like that, but only the fairy tale princesses would have such a castle.

Looking around my room my window was open again. I need to get a lock for it.

My head started to hurt like crazy, what felt like I was hit in the back of my head by a baseball bat.

It's time my love. Time for you to remember.

What was that? Who was that?

The pain was gone instantly. I have no idea what was happening, but I think I need to see a doctor. Time for me to remember what? My house is actually a castle in the middle of nowhere? I dismissed it as part of my dream, but making a mental note to book an appointment with the doctor. I don't actually want to be crazy.

Looking at the clock on my nightstand, it was almost time for me to leave. And continue my usual boring day.

 

 

 

"Morning Tiff", Jessica was always here in the office before me. Which is quite a surprise, she's always been late to school and hated mornings. Plus she was the same when we first started working here at the company.

"Good morning Tiffany", well this is why Jessica's been coming early.

"Morning Jess, morning Yul", Kwon Yuri. Ever since they started dating, Yuri's managed to crack the once was 'ice princess'. Yuri is a kind person, I like her for Jessica, but if she hurts her I will break her. Yuri works here at the office as well in another department. I don't remember where, but she's been here for a while.

"Oh Tiffany, the company will be having a celebration this evening. Are you coming?"

"Yeah Tiff, you should come!"

"How would you know if I wasn't going?", I shot at Jessica.

"Please, I've known you the longest. I know your workaholic ways to the point you don't have any fun.", well she isn't my bestfriend for nothing.

I sighed and agreed to go. There was no point in fighting Jessica.

"Besides what are we celebrating?", I asked Yuri.

"Oh, it's my friend's birthday! So I decided that we should throw an office party for her. It's a surprise", a surprise party?

"Did the CEO allow this?", Yuri smirked a bit.

"The party is for the CEO", my mouth was in shape of an 'o' at what she said. Well I guess it's the CEO's birthday. Should I get a present?

 

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!", everyone in the room shouted and streamer bursted all around the moment the CEO stepped in. The party location was set to take place in a bar that Yuri rented for the night. I sat by the bar on a stool away from most of the crowd. Jessica sat next to me not wanting to leave me alone. But after a few drinks I knew she would be making her way to the dance floor and Yuri would follow due to her protective side--and there goes Jessica followed by Yuri. Or........a more dragged Yuri.

I don't drink often, but not wanting to be a party pooper I settled with a malibu.

I noticed at the si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter