Déjà Vu

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and I find myself back in this place. In this castle, the music is still going, I can see the light of the firing torches still ablaze around every entrance.

"Fany-ah!!!", I turned around and there you were. Running towards me almost as if you were in a hurry. Stopping in front of me you were trying to catch your breath. Hands on your knees as you inhaled and exhaled quite amusingly. 

"Are you alright?", you seemed worried. But why?

"I'm perfectly fine. Is everything alright?", rubbing the back of your neck, you seemed nervous.

"I was just worried abou-", my head suddenly started to hurt. It was a sharp pain towards my frontal lobe. I held onto my head as if it was about to fall off. I fell on the ground still trying to live through the pain. What was going on? I felt a pair of hands wrap around me, I think carrying me.

Next thing I knew everything went black.

 

 

Opening my eyes I was met with white walls surounding me. Where am I?

 

"You're finally awake", I turned my head to the direction of the voice. Jessica was next to me. I found myself on a bed. Am I in the hospital?

"Here, you must be very dehydrated", she handed me a glass of water, taking it, I never felt better after feeling the cool liquid flow down my dry throat.

"Jessie, what happened? Why am I here?", she took the glass back and set it down on the stand next to my bed. She took a breath in and exhaled ever so slowly, looking at me with gentle eyes and a small smile. I pondered silently, it was almost as if she was relieved, but then again I would worry if she were in my situation.

"You were found on the streets, fainted. You were brought here by someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter