The Item

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You've finally remembered Stephanie", the figure dashing, yet horrifying.

"What sense does it make t-", Tiffany coughed, struggling to breathe. was dry, the need for water came over her.

"I told you, if we did things my way, everything would be in order why can't you understand you silly girl", the figure retreated into the darkness.

"I came to warn you Stephanie--"

"Stop calling me Stephanie, my name is Tiffany! TIFFANY!", she coughed harder, the pain in became unbearable and she reached for the glass of water on the table next to her. The cool liquid sooth .

"You seriously think that life should be tampered with like that? You will hurt her, and I won't let you hurt her.", the room slowly grew dark, the figure's aura grew heavy to the point where it left a chilling feeling.

"Remember, all Hell will break loose. And it is my duty that it does not do so. You didn't listen to me then, and look where it lead you. You can't remember who you are, let alone remember what you did. Until the curse is broken I can not touch you, but trust me when it is......................I'm coming for you. And even she won't stop me"

The room grew brighter once again as the figure disappeared, a sharp pain struck Tiffany in the head. It was gone as fast as it came, and she fell back onto her bed, unconscious again.

 

 

All I heard was my heavy breaths as I ran through the castle walls. I had to find it, but what am I searching for? I look, and I look, but can't find what I'm looking for. Is it hidden in plain sight? Will I know what it is when I find it? I've opened at least a dozen doors, but no luck. I've read the library books containing her memories, and nothing struck me except for all the pain I've left her in the other world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter