The Lock

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A special something ;)

 

 

As I looked out to the surroundings of our home, there was no light in sight. Pure darkness. The castle was the only light source. It lit the area near it so some things were visible. I never knew if it was day or night, but as long as I was with you time was nonexistent. Looking down to the backyard area, my flower garden was filled with flowers of every kind. Next to it was the large golden gate. We agreed to keep it forever closed so no one could enter the maze it lead to. The maze was just as dark as the rest of the land, very tall and very big. I knew that somewhere inside was a monster you warned me about. Perhaps the gate was not to let anyone get lost in the maze, but to save them from a lurking danger.

I always wondered, is there anything else in this land? There are times when I was convinced that I saw something in the distance. It was always too dark to see, but I had a feeling, that something was a someone, but who?

Everyone came to our never ending party, it started as soon as we arrive and ended as soon as we left. You knew how much I wanted to be with all the people I loved and cared about, so you thought it would be a great idea to have everyone here......every night of our lives. It was an ability of yours, since you are like no other. But I love every part of you, every flaw, every perfectly imperfection, just everything that you are, and I know you feel the same about me. I never hid anything from you, and you didn't hide anything from me. Even if you tried this castle holds all your secrets anyways hehe.

"What are you doing here my love? Everyone is downstairs.", I turned around and found you standing there with that charming smile on your face. I went closer to you wrapping my arms around your neck to bring you closer.

"Hmmm, just enjoying the lovely view.", I nuzzled my face into your neck enjoying your warmth. It always brings me comfort.

"I seemed to be enjoying my view as well until you hid your face from me.", I bit my lip trying to hold back a smile. Your sweet talk gets me everytime. But I never managed to stop myself from enjoying those moments. I removed my face from your neck and looked at you. Your gaze loving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter