The Key

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dancing bears,
Painted wings,
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings,
Once upon a December.
Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully across my memory~

 

 

I opened my eyes once again. I know I had that same dream with the castle......Why?
I checked my window, I made sure to get a lock this time and my window was shut but the lock was unlocked? Was I robbed? But nothing seemed to be out of place and nothing was missing. Strange.

It's been a some time since the birthday party. But what happened that night remains fresh in my mind, I don't mean what happened with Nickhyun, but the look in her eyes. There was something, something in her gaze that I don't understand.

It's almost time for another day at work.

 

"Morning Tiff", the usual morning routine as always.

"Morning Jess", or maybe not the usual morning routine? Jessica suddenly rolled her chair over to my desk the moment I sat down.

"I heard that Nickhyun is currently looking for. He wants to apologize for what he did. Honestly Tiff, I found out the next morning what happened and you left without telling me!!!", I know I need to do something to make it up to her now.

"I'll buy you lunch for not telling you, happy?", she smiled and nodded her head. Why do I have to treat her?

"Well I don't want Nickhyun around you alone anymore especially when he's drinking. Who knows what he might do", I rolled my eyes at her statement. He was just a bit out of his normal state, but I'm sure he meant no harm.

"Whatever Jess, he seems like a good person. Besides it's in the past. Forgive and forget"

"I won't forget. If he trys something just don't come to me. I'll say I told you so!", with that she went back to her desk. I know she would want me to go to her if anything happened to me. God forbid something happens to me anyways.

 

 

"Hey, Tiffany, I was looking for you", I was heading out of work when I heard a voice call me. And yes, it was Nickhyun.

"Do you need something?", he scratched his head and looked down slightly.

"I just wanted to apologized for what happened at the party. I didn't get the chance to apologize until now because I've been busy and couldn't find you.....I'm sorry"

"Apology accepted.", I turned around and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter