Fragments

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey yo Tiff, what are you up to today?", Jessica was out on possibly another date with Yuri but decided to call me.

"I'm just hanging around at home, not thinking of doing much"

"Great! I was wondering if you wanted to come hang with Yul and I?", I rolled my eyes at her invite. I honestly don't want to be there while they're going to be all lovey dovey.

"Jess, I'm not going to be a third wheel. Why don't you just enjoy the day with Yul?", I heard her sigh on the other end. I wonder why she was inviting me anyways?

"Fine, if you don't want to come then I won't force you. I just want you to head out more. You're always either at work or at home."

"I'll be fine Jess, you don't have to worry so much. Now go, enjoy your date", I chuckled a bit. I'm glad to have a friend like her.

"I'll go, bye Tiff. I'll talk to you later?"

"Alright Jess, bye!", I hung up. I guess she is right though. I am almost always at home, if not, I'm at work. Should I head out today?

 

 

In the end I thought it would be best to walk around. It was mid-spring, the flowers were still in bloom and the birds chriped throughout the trees. The day was indeed peaceful, I think it is a lovely day to be out. Just a walk I told myself. Spend some time out and enjoy the fresh air, it will help with any unwanted stress.

Was there anything to be stressed about? If I think about it it's only those dreams, the key and lock, and......Yuri? Something definitely felt off the moment I realized that the key was in that box, and that it was somehow matching with my lock. But where did the lock come from? Was it Yuri as well? Did she break into my apartment? And to what? Give me a lock?

I took this time to think everything over. I need answers, maybe I might find some from Yuri? An image of the CEO quickly evades my thoughts. Would I get some answers from her?

I continued down the sidewalk I was on. Everyone around me slowly started to disappear as I entered a much quieter part of my neighbourhood. I noticed a cafe at the end of the block. One I have never seen before, it was very reserved and away from the other businesses. Deciding to rest for I bit, I entered and ordered a latte with a croissant. I sat down near a big glass window that shows the outside scenary and started on my latte and pastry. The two were both delicious, it was a taste I had never had before, almost heavenly.

While enjoying my small snack I noticed a familliar figure just outside the cafe. It was the CEO, Kim Taeyeon. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter