Beauty And The Beast (III)

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ummmmmmmm I just wanted to say that the story is fictional guys. Please keep that in mind. Some may find this offensive, controveral yes, but it's just a story. 

 

Once upon a time...

There was a girl one who was quite the beauty. Then again where she was from, everyone was. Her name, one cannot simply say it because of the power it holds, she was different compared to everyone and they all knew that. Just her name alone could destroy or create worlds. So everyone called her by the name she was to soon receive from her mother. God. The creator of all living things and the creator of planet earth, one of many worlds in the universe. Anyways, mankind had led themselves to believe that God was man when in reality God was a woman. Who else gives birth to living things, but a woman? A man would have the ability to build and create things when provided the material, but where would the material come from? Let's not create anymore controversy and move on with this story.

Her nickname, God, her looks, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DON'T GET ME STARTED. Her personality, forgiving, kind, loving. Everything about her was perfect, but even God herself can't be perfect. No matter how perfect something may seem there's always a flaw. A couple a flaws, could be nothing major. One flaw, that could change a person's entire perspective on someone. That was one eternal rule even God couldn't run away from, everyone and everything is imperfect in some shape or way. And what exactly was God's flaw you ask? It was her desire to have something or rather someone she couldn't have.

He was someone who betrayed the heavens, someone who was casted out. Well, not him but his father. Lucifer as we all know him rebelled and created hell, the alternative to heaven. Lucifer's son his successor Lucifer II was raised by his father to hate and kill anything holy and good. He grew up without his mother who was just someone his father used to his will, of course he never knew about it. Being the devil's child (literally) there were many who feared him, many who adored him, and many who envied him and plotted against him.

These two were meant to clash, but instead they did the opposite, something which did not sit well with those around them. It all started one faithful? Faithful day where they both happened to come across each other.

 

"AISH WATCH WEAR YOU ARE ING WALKING YOU "

"Ahhhhh, I'm so sorry are you alright?"

The young God and young devil to be bumped into each other causing the girl's drink to spill on the boy's shirt leaving a noticeable stain.

"HOW DARE YOU!", young Lucifer was already plotting against the poor girl who meant no harm.

"I'm terribly sorry for my stupidity, it seems that I have not seen which direction I was heading towards and have bumped into you. Are you alright?", Lucifer stared at her wide eyed, mouth gaped, and his hands opened on both of his side. Basically he was signaling 'NO SHERLOCK', but it didn't seem to get through to the girl that well so he said....

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M FU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter