What Keeps Me Close To You

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Morning Tiff", another day, just another normal day.

"Morning Jess", Jessica rolled her chair over to my desk. I'm sure she would ask about my appointment. I'm not going to hide anything from her, I have no reason to. She's worried about me and I want her to be at ease. I can't help recalling those words she said before. That crazy story of me falling in love with someone I'm not supposed to, losing my memory, and now they are waiting for me to remember them? I really don't know where she got such an idea from.

"So, how was it?", she went straight to the point the moment I sat down.
"Nothing big, since it was the first meeting we just.....talked."
"About?"
"About our lives really, our pasts, nothing interesting"
"Oh", She seemed disappointed at my answer. Before I could say something she rolled back over to her desk. I sighed in secret, maybe I shouldn't have told her?

 

 

 

The morning hours pasted by fast, and it was already time for lunch. I strechecd my limbs out, loosening the stiffness.

"Hey guys", Yuri appeared next to Jessica's desk.
"Seobang-ah", Jessica got up and smiled, she gave Yuri a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Hello Yuri. Jessica please stop with the PDA", Jessica stuck her tounge out at me causing Yuri to chuckle a bit.
"Your just jealous, you should find someone for yourself", I rolled my eyes at her behaviour.

"Anyways, I thought I drop by and ask if you guys wanted to head out for lunch?", Yuri spoke up.
"Sure, why not? Tiff you want to join?", Jessica asked me.
"I don't want to-", before I could decline someone interupted.
"Hey Yul, you ready to go?", it was the CEO. Kim Taeyeon.

"Yeah, just asking Tiffany here if she wanted to join, but I guess she doesn't-"
"I'm coming", I quickly changed my answer. I don't know why but the fact that the CEO is going made me say yes. Jessica raised her eyebrow at me which I completely ignored. I reasoned out that I'm only going because of that key I heard she had. I want to know more about it.

 

 

 

"So Tiffany-shi, how are you?", I looked up at the CEO, she just asked me how I was?

"I am doing just fine. May I ask how you are?", not wanting to seem rude of course I had to ask. Plus I'm trying to find the right time to bring up the key.

"I'm doing just fine", after that she went back to picking on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter