Day 07 - "Lone Wolf"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The forest remains quiet as Yongguk agilely steps over fallen branches but he can feel the creatures that remain hidden in the shadows. He is not surprised at their fear of him even in his human form; He is unnatural and terrifying despite his typically calm demeanor. 

He continues to pick his way through the forest, familiar with every leaf and stone as if they were all part of his own body. Idly he knows that he would be able to move much faster in his other form, but he wants to see her through his human self before the beast takes over and silences his mind. 

A familiar scent wafts through the dying leaves and Yongguk knows he is close. Ahead there is a small break in the tree line which opens up to a small meadow. A quaint cottage sits in the middle with warm light spilling from its windows. 

Yongguk takes a deep breath and fills his lungs with her. He can feel her presence and hear her laughter trickling from inside. An ache sinks like a ball of lead to the bottom of his heart.

She passes in front of a window and Yongguk spots a tiny form cradled in her arms. It smells like her, too. He can’t bear to tear his eyes away from her, but then another form steps behind her, wrapping his arms around her and the tiny being.

The ache is replaced with a low growl and Yongguk can feel the hackles rising up his back. He will have to go soon.

He allows himself one last glimpse of his love before he somberly howls to the cold moon an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter