Day 06 - "Anonymous"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A buzzing in his pocket jolts Himchan awake from his spot on the couch. The living room is dark with nightfall and the ominous quiet of the pre-Trick-or-Treaters; The television hums quietly with a re-run of a nightly sitcom and HImchan realizes he fell asleep. 

He drags a hand across his face and pats himself to find his phone. He pulls it from his pocket and squints his eyes against the blindingly bright screen.

“Hello?” he answers groggily, sleep refusing to lift release its clutches.

“Who is this?” a distorted voice asks from the other line. 

“This is Himchan,” he lifts the phone from his ear and glances at the caller ID again. ‘Daehyun’ stands out in bold white letters. “Daehyun stop being stupid and get over here.”

“This isn’t Daehyun.”

Himchan furrows his brows and releases a sigh. “Yeah, whatever. Hurry up or else I’m going to start the movie without you.” He hangs up before waiting for an answer. 

He pushes himself up from the couch with a groan and stumbles through the dark into the kitchen. He reaches out for the handle of the refrigerator and blinks sleepily at the contents. Just as his hand closes around a bottle of water his phone vibrates again. He unscrews the lid of the bottle and takes a large gulp while unlocking his phone and holding it to his ear.

“Who is this?” the voice asks again.

Himchan swallows and smacks his lips. “Stop dicking around Daehyun.”

“I told you, I’m not Daehyun. Who is this?”

Annoyance rises in Himchan’s chest as he answers, “This is Himchan, you complete dimwit.”

“Let me talk to Yongguk.”

This catc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter