Day 11 - "Hesitation"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your lips hesitate over the pulsing artery under Yongguk’s skin. His heart beats no faster than it would if he was reading a history book–and it drives you mad. You want to make his heart race and ignite the predatory nature that lurks just under the surface of you demur facade. 

“Are you sure you want this?” your lips lightly brush over the warm skin of his throat.

“More than anything,” he answers against your ear. You are acutely aware of his arm encircled around your waist and his fingertips resting against the exposed skin of your lower back.

“Mm, it’s not fun if you aren’t at least a little scared,” you purr.

“Well, I am a little nervous.”

“Oh?” you raise your eyebrows. You never would have guessed he was the least bit hesitant from the rhythmic beating of his heat. 

“Yeah,” he whispers, “it’s been a while since I’ve been this close to such a beautiful woman.”

A light snort blows through your nostrils at his cheesy line. 

“You dumb human. You have the fangs of evil right at your throat and are about to effectively be dead for the next countless millennia, and yet you’re spouting lame pick-up lines.”

Yongguk chuckles, the reverberations shifting through his chest to yours. God, did he have any idea what he was doing to you?

“I apologize. Consider it excitement at getting to say these lines to you for the next ‘countless millennia.’”

“I might just have to stake you myself after a cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter