Day 12 - "True Friends Stab You In the Front"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your chest rises and falls rapidly with labored breath. The vampire under you ceases his attempts at resistant, yielding to your older strength. You can feel the cut above your eye and the cold blood as it trickles down towards your lashes. 

You turn your face into your shoulder to wipe away the blood and grip the stake in your hand tighter. This would have to be quick.

Youngjae releases a bored sigh. “While I love having you on top of me, this isn’t the exact situation I was imaging.” He puffs out a breath of air to blow his fringe out of his eyes. “I was thinking more of you dressed up in a y cop uniform and threatening to handcuff me.”

“I can tie you up for this if you like,” you say dryly. 

Youngjae smirks and shifts slightly under your weight. “Hmm, that would certainly make my final moments more interesting.”

You bring the tip of the stake to hover above Youngjae’s lifeless heart. Never did you imagine you would have to destroy your own creation. Where had you gone wrong?

Youngjae flicks his eyes to the wooden stake and for a moment you think you see a spark of fear. But it is gone as soon as it came.

“You know, they say true friends stab you in the front. Are we friends, master?”

You contemplate the man who had once been your lover and then bound to your blood. He was nothing of the sweet human you once knew–only the outer shell remained, now filled with bloodlust and anger. 

The tip of the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter