Day 27 - "Taste Your Own Medicine"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoards of guards lie scattered before the capitol; they had been no match for the anger and vengeance of the people. Yongguk stands on the steps and looks to the doors that shelter the monsters who held sway over the country for too long.

You come to level with his side, feeling the power of the people behind you and the determination of the man beside you. A set of reinforced doors were all that stood between you and the dawn of a free country.

Yongguk climbs the rest of the stairs and lays his palms flat against the doors. The muscles of his back flex under the black material of his shirt and the doors slowly inch open.

You hurry to fall into step behind him and enter the elaborately decorated chamber. Ahead, the monsters sit on their thrones, unperturbed at the intrusion.

“Yongguk,” one of the monsters greets. “What brings you here?”

Yongguk halts and you mirror him, ready for whatever was about to happen. Behind, you hear hundreds of footsteps gathering around—a solid, supportive wall at your backs. You would all leave here free people—of that you were absolutely sure.

Yongguk’s voice is low and rough when he speaks. “We’ve come to give you a taste of your own medicine and to take our country back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter