Day 23 - "Wrath"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is found on battlefields in the midst of the clamor. He is found burrowed deep in the hearts of those who have been wronged. He is found among the gods who have been angered by their people. He is found lounging on the sofa in your living room.

“My dear, what has happened to you to summon me here?”

You stare at the man who poofed out of thin air. He did not even bother to poof into existence on the other side of the door so he could enter properly.

“Who are you again?”

“Wrath.” He flicks his wrist to glance at his watch. “I’ve appeared because your feelings of anger are so profound that they nearly knocked me on the head.”

“Right…” you hesitate. You decide not to question it; you have seen stranger. “Do you have another name?”

“A very long time ago I was called ‘Yongguk.’” He openly eyes you up and down, accessing if this is truly worth his time. “You may call me that if you wish. So, again I ask, what has happened to you?”

“My boyfriend cheated on me.” You want to spit at the mere mention of him, but hold yourself back.

Yongguk raises a questioning brow. “That’s it? Darling, I’ve been summoned by gods before. How the hell did you manage to get me here with only a cheating boyfriend?”

“He did it with my best friend.”

Yongguk rolls his eyes.

“In my bedroom.”

Yongguk tilts his head. “Spicy.”

“On my birthday.”

Yongguk lets out a low whistle. “Now we’re talking.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter