Day 31 - "Chaos"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gulp down the lump in your throat as your knuckles hover the wood of your ex’s door.

“Any day now, darling,” Yongguk urges next to you. But you hesitate a moment too long and suddenly Yongguk is pounding his fist against the door. You stare wide-eyed but have no time to react as the reason for your wrath is now standing in the doorway, his hair in disarray from sleep.

Yongguk strides forward, pushing the man you loathe back with only the intensity of his stare.

“Wh-what’s going on?” he asks bewildered.

Yongguk jerks his thumb over his shoulder to you still standing outside. “This one here told me about your birthday romp in the bed with her friend.”

“That was an-”

“An accident?” Yongguk cuts him off. He scoffs and pushes your ex down onto the sofa, “Please, not that old excuse again.”

“Why are you here?” he looks to you but your anger has been momentarily replaced and you are left dumbstruck. The physical embodiment of Wrath was probably minutes from tossing your ex out a window and it was a little hard to process.

A knock above your head startles you back to reality and next to you a tall, youthful man has appeared.

“Yo, Yongguk.”

Yongguk smiles wickedly and the sound of the new arrival’s voice.

“Scum of the earth, please welcome Chaos into your home. We’re going to have so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter