Day 14 - "Horns"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yongguk, come on, please,” you slur your words and knock back the rest of your drink. Your squad was celebrating after the first successful scout and you quickly realized that demon’s held their liquor much better than you could. 

The King looks at you apprehensively and takes another sip of his whiskey. 

Daehyun laughs loudly across the table, “Captain, there’s no way he’ll let you! Not even we have ever been able to.” He motions to himself and Jongup, whose eyes are beginning to droop. 

Something Daehyun says sets off a ping in your head and a mischievous smile pulls at the corners of your mouth. 

“Yongguk,” you turn to him again and set your face into a sloppy attempt at being stern, “don’t make me pull my captain card. You can’t disobey a direct order from me.”

Yongguk’s brows furrow and he stares you down, calculating how serious you are. He finally resigns with a sigh and pushes himself away from the table.

You become giddy and bounce up and down in your seat. Yongguk takes a calming breath and begins to shift into his half-form. In moments the King of Hell sits before you in his jaw-dropping form. 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this for a human,” he mumbles to himself. He leans forward and dips his head towards you.

You have to restrain yourself from squealing in glee. Despite your current state, you carefully reach a hand to brush over the King’s horns. A visible shudder runs down his spine at your touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter