Day 13 - "Everything Buried Gets Dug Up Eventually"

Halloween Drabbles | B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun s the shovel back into the dirt and grunts with exertion. You stand behind him, nervously checking the surrounding graveyard. 

“Hey, shine the light back over here. I can’t see ,” Daehyun grunts again as he tosses another shovel full of soil on top of the growing mound.

“Daehyun, I know I’ve said this a hundred times already, but we shouldn’t be doing this.”

Daehyun halts and wipes the back of his hand across his sweaty brow, leaving behind a streak of dirt. 

“Perhaps, but everything buried gets dug up eventually.”

“Dae, they…they were talking more about things like secrets, buried treasure, and time capsules. Not bodies.”

“We’re not digging up the body! We’re digging up the treasure that’s buried with the body.”

“That’s called grave-robbing,” you deadpan.

“It’s fine. I’m sure this-” Daehyun squints in the low light at the name on the headstone,”’Kim Himchan’ won’t mind us borrowing his jewels.”

We’re criminals now. Why did I even agree to come?”

“There was the promise of money and pizza,” Daehyun reminds you.

Your face distorts at how easy it was for him to drag you into this. 

“I think I’m getting close,” Daehyun huffs out of breath.

You glance down and sure enough, an old casket is beginning to appear. A few moments later and Daehyun jams a crowbar under the lid. With a groan, the lid breaks open and you avert your eyes. 

“Whoa, we hit the ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter