PART 4 - INDESCRIBABLE

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 4

 

HE ran away as far as he could from Mean. After a while he turned back and saw Mean wasn’t at the bus stop anymore. He was gone with his black luxury car. Great!

Plann found a wall to leaned and rest there for few minutes. His ribs hurts, his lower abdomen was painful like hell and he wasn’t sure of what happened. He supposed to feel better after got discharged from the hospital, right?

Mean stopped his car and was watching Plann from across the road. Plann was touching his lower abdomen while crying. He was hurt, like damn hurt. Mean remembered how his people punched and kicked Plann because that boy wanted to save Saint from Perth. He actually didn’t even care about Plann or Saint because they deserved the tortures. Served them right.

He started the car engine and drove back home with his soulless face.

Plann slowly answer a phone call that came from his bestfriend, Saint. That boy must be worried about him.

“Hello…”

“Plann? Where are you now? I called your father but he said you are not home yet.”

“Yeah, I’m still outside.”

“But it’s kinda late na?”

“Just want to hang around the city, Saint. I will be back home after I buy my mother’s medicines.” Plann was trying his best to hide the pains. It was so hurt and he got tears in his eyes.

“Plann….”

“Yups?”

“Are you okay?”

Plann was speechless for few seconds. Saint could sensed something from his voice tone. He pretended to be alright.

“Of course.”

“But your voice-”

“I’m just a bit tired, that’s all. Don’t worry. I gotta go now, see you tomorrow na? Bye!” Plann ended the phone conversation. He was afraid he couldn’t control his pain any longer and Saint will know.

But another problem occurred. How he supposed to buy his mother’s medicines with that kind of condition? And the day was getting late too. He forced himself to stand up and walked back to the bus stop. He needed a bus to go to the clinic. Just a few steps, he fell to the ground and groaned out of pain.

“Urgh…..”

In the heat of the moment, he felt something touched his arm, like someone’s hand. He lifted his gazes and saw Mean with his two people were standing behind him.

“What do you want from me?!” Plann automatically yelled out of anger.

Mean commanded his people to put Plann into his car. Plann can’t fight back like usual because he was in a deep pain. Plus, Mean’s people were freaking strong, taller and bigger than him.

“Where do you want to take me?!”

“Put him into my car.” Mean didn’t answer Plann’s question.

“Hey!” Plann was forced into the car and Mean got in the car, got all ready to move to somewhere.

“Open the damn door!” Plann tried to open the door but it was locked. To be honest, yes he was scared!

 

Am I going to die? What if he kill me and drop my dead body to somewhere unknown?

 

“I said, open this damn door you a-hole!” Plann screamed but then his injuries almost killed him again.

“You should shut your mouth, Plann.”

“Don’t say my name! You are disgusting!”

Mean nodded with his usual pokerface. He kept on driving to somewhere. Meanwhile, Plann tried everything to escape but he failed and the car stopped out of the sudden. Somewhere unknown to Plann.

Mean unlocked the doors, stepped out and told his people to bring Plann into the white building. He entered the building and waited inside. Plann fought back but he still can’t fight against them. They were too strong for him. He was being forced to enter the building and he can’t stopped it from happened because he was quite weak at that time.

“Where is this place?” Plann asked when he entered the building and already stood infront of Mean.

Mean who sat on the chair was looking straight at him. Then, he hinted at one of his people.

“Answer me!”

Mean ignored Plann. He was staring straight at Plann with no expression. Minutes after, a man who is in his middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter