PART 16 - "I'M SO SORRY"

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 16

 

“STAY the f**k away from me!” Plann kept on slapping and kicking the guy but he still failed to make him move away. That guy still on top of him, tried to undress and sleep with him.

“Oh wait.” Said Fey out of the sudden. The red haired guy stopped from what he was doing. Plann couldn’t breathe properly because his chest was been topped by that guy’s body.

“How about adding another audience?” She asked.

“Who?”

Fey didn’t answer that guy on the spot but she called someone instead. She told the other guy to bring Plann’s bestfriend to the room. Let Saint witness the most disgusting event with her. The other guy said yes and went back to where Saint was left unconscious. He put the ammonia liquid to Saint’s nose and that woke him up.

Then Saint was dragged to the room and tied on the chair right infront of Plann and that guy, the . He was so weak and stained with blood all over his face and clothes. Plann was sad to see that.

“Saint!” He yelled but Saint was too weak to answer him back.

“Wake up, Saint…” Plann whispered and cried. He couldn’t controlled his tears when he saw his bestfriend. Saint is always so fragile and to see him suffered like that was his biggest misery.

“Proceed.” Fey commanded.

The guy continued to undress Plann but Plann was against it. He didn’t want to surrender just simply like that. He became weaker and had a difficult time to breathes. At the same time, he glanced at Saint who was weak on the chair.

Master Cho sat on his chair while smoke his favourite cigarette. His people told him what was happening and he just smirked. He let Fey do all the dirty works for him. He sat back and relax before the real thing happen.

“Pl…..ann…” Saint slowly said. He heard Plann’s screaming and that woke him even more. He was tied on the chair and can’t help Plann.

“Plann…..Let…him…gooo…” He tried to help but he was tightly tied. He burst into tears.

 

“Stay away!!!”

 

MEAN and Perth automatically got up from the floor. That was Plann’s voice! Mean was panicked, scared and he can’t stay still. He rushed to the door and tried everything to opened it. Perth helped but the door still can’t be opened. But less than a minute, the door was slowly opened from the outside. The both of them were dumbfounded. Then one of a guy appeared. He was Mean and Perth’s most trusted guy. His name is Ohm. He opened the door because he can’t see them suffered any longer. He was Mean and Perth’s assistant for over five years.

“Thanks man!” Mean and Perth said before the both of them walked out quickly from the room.

“Be careful and I’ve prepared the car in the side of the road. Go and escape with them.” Ohm whispered. Mean and Perth nodded and left.

Ohm pulled the trigger up in the air and ran to Master Cho while shouted, “The young masters escaped! They are outside!”

“Find them!” Master Cho commanded his people to go after his sons. He snorted and walked to the main door.

Then Ohm went to Fey and said the same thing. Fey was upset and quickly walked out of the room with the red haired guy to see Master Cho. She left the bestfriends on the room without knowing what happened next. Ohm gave hint to the young masters and the both of them stepped out from behind the wall and rushed towards where Plann and Saint were located.

Plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter