Meeting of the Archives

Agma (악마)

At the spy mansion

They were just finishing their breakfast when Hankyung call them for a meeting. All of them including few underling were gather around in the meeting room, waiting for Kangin who just arrive to speak. 

“Okay,there’s been an attack at the mafia’s mansion. Today, Heechul-hyung ask us to have meeting regarding new information. So those who stays will being defending this place for us. Let’s go.” said Kangin while exiting the room followed by his people. 

“Is it about the cops, hyung?” ask Siwon while entering the same car as Kangin an start the car.

“Yes and there’s something I need to announce there. Now drive.” said Kangin while went through a few pages of document that he receive from his dad. ‘How I do this…’

******************************************************

At the mafia’s meeting room

Everyone already sitting around the round table,they were waiting for the spies to come after Heechul ask them to join in the meeting. Jongwoon sit further from the others and keep himself busy with wiping his sniper clean. Leeteuk inform Heechul to let him meet Hangkyung first before start the meeting. 

Once the were inform that the spies have arrive, Leeteuk went out from the room to meet Hangkyung. The rest of the spies were entering the room, one by one were surprised by the assassin’s face. Henry who saw Ryeowook immediately went to him. “I thought he didn’t want to show his face. What happen?”

“I’ll tell you later, it’s a mess. But for now let Heechul-hyung tell you guys after this.” whisper Ryeowook. Henry only look at Jongwoon while nodding. 

At outside of the room, Hangkyung were shocked by Leeteuk who approaching him. He keep blinking to make sure whether he’s dreaming or Leeteuk really walking towards him. 

“It is me. I know this is so weird to you but I need to say this before you enter the room. You know Yesung is my brother right?” ask Leeteuk which Hangkyung only nod with gaping his mouth. 

“Agma is yesung… I know you won’t believe it but he’s here. I want you to know, we didn’t know you are a spy and he’s working with you are pure coincidence. I hope after this case solved, you still letting him work there. He really like his job.” said Leeteuk with a faint smile, afraid that the cafe owner rejecting the idea of having someone dangerous working at his property.

“No. It’s okay. Besides he’s a nice kid. I just can believe he’s the famous assassin. Wow… World are mysterious place,huh.. I guess I don’t mind if he want to continue work there. It’s my lost if I let him go just like that,aren’t I?” said Hangkyung with a chuckle joined by Leeteuk. 

“Thank you. He got busted last night by those mafia and forced to show his face so here we are. Just don’t ask him to sing in there. He might hyper ventilating so hard.” said Leeteuk with a joke, both of them laughing. Once they calm themselves, they went inside the room.

The door open up again, Leeteuk come in followed by Hangkyung. Without wasting his time, Hangkyung went to Jongwoon while screaming. “YESUNG!!!”. Sensing a hug coming to his way, Jongwoon scattered off his chair and run towards opposite direction. 

“Come on!!! no wonder you didn’t come to work yesterday! Hyung miss you!” shout Hangkyung with hands in the air, still chasing the younger across the room. The rest of members were shocked and laughing with the two acts. 

“Why you always like this Hangkyung-hyung! Teuki-hyung! Take that ert away from me!” Jongwoon scream loudly much to his self surprise. 

“Are they always like this?” ask Siwon to Leeteuk who can’t stop laughing. Wiping his tear off, he look at Siwon. “You Siwon right? Yeah they are. Yesung or you can call him Jongwoon, work at Hangkyung cafe as a singer. Ever since I introduced those two to each other, Hangkyung always keep teasing Jongwoon knowing that guy hates skinship and affection. So from now on, get used to this scene and new sides of Agma.”

The rest of members only join the laugh until the door once again open up. Jongwoon who been running around didn’t realize there’s someone were walking right in front of him and harshly bump into him. 

“Jongwoon!” shout Leeteuk and quickly dashed towards his brother who sprawled on the floor. “Aish… watch were you running, Jongwoonie. Are you hurt?” ask Leeteuk, thought he didn’t help his brother standing up, afraid of Jongwoon syndrome. 

“i’m.. okay…” said Jongwoon while clean up himself after manage staggering to stand up. “Sorry… Hangkyung-hyung keep chasing me…” said him to apparently Kangin who he bump to. 

“Aish Hangkyung-hyung. Cut it off. Let’s start the meeting.” said Kangin casually. Sure he were surprised by the sudden revelation from the assassin but he was used by the fact that Hangkyung always told about his cute worker where he like to tease almost every time they meet. 

*************************************************

After explained almost all the new fact regarding Jongwoon and Leeteuk situation, they starting the meeting by Siwon briefing everything before going to main course of the meeting.

“So we done some digging in an old archive from Kangin-hyung family’s library and found something strange. Through out the years of our leader’s grandfather’s reign, there’s some betrayal happen that were not known to public people other than the royals itself.” Said Siwon while going through the document.

“Sorry to disturb. But why do you guys keep saying King generation as if you guys still had kingdom? Why you guys royalty never known to the outsider?” ask Leeteuk curiously.

Kangin thought about it, he himself wasn’t familiar about the reign itself since the whole kingdom thing were gone before he was born. Heechul who weren’t liking the question about to refuse but thinking that it could help the case, he speak.

“That’s because we were wipe out. Remember the war that took about 20 years ago that I told you guys? It was almost the hundredth time since a war took place among our family. People are trying to ‘clean up’ our family from history. Of course you won’t know about us since the last king is our great-grandfather. Our grandfather decide to stop his father reign and living as normal noble people. But with the left or the treasure, the war happen because of the fight over inheritance, not status. Understand? Continue Siwon.” said Heechul. Leeteuk and Jongwoon only nod, letting everything sink, been a normal people almost whole their live making them hard to understand the family position.

“Yes. It’s seems like the betrayal were done by the elders who holding quite few high position in the kingdom. The reason Is so stupid for me. They fighting over the inheritance though they weren’t supposed to have any right on it. Talking about greed, it’s happen for generation too for their family. The younger family of the elders keep insisting on getting a shares on a royal heritage. Now if they were still around, they should have 4 more family.” said Siwon, closing the document.

“If I’m not mistaken they only have 3 more. My team killed one family few years ago after they selfishly tried to sneak into my grandfather house and forced to take over the will of the king. But we can’t locate the three more.” said Heechul.

Donghae and Eunhyuk remembering the day were they were ask to ‘clean’ a family of company owner. Never did they know after years of hiding from the royal, the elder family manage to steal some of the treasure and build their own company. Lucky enough for a younger in the family who were left untouched to at least continue the company just because Heechul feeling kind enough that day. 

Kangin suddenly gotten up from his sit and replace Siwon who were standing in front of the meeting members. “I met my dad yesterday. He already bed ridden but what he told me probably enough to help us. That old man. He was hidden something all  this time. He know the two elder while the other one was remain mystery. The first one is Lee Junjae. Work as the head department of police officer until he pension five years ago and let his son to take over his ‘elder’ job. And Heechul-hyung… he were the one who kidnapped your brother. At the early years he raise your brother as his son but soon the other elder insisting on raising him so he can keep him….. safe.”

“Safe? How he supposed to be in safe condition with those betrayal bastard!” shouts Heechul while furiously kick his chair. As on cue, Shindong helping him calming himself and bring his chair to sit again. “Calm hyung, let him finish.” said Shindong ,assuring the older.

“Gosh hyung! Let me finish next time! The other elder were working under our dad for years. Once he know about the plan of those three elders, he join in just to get more information. But he was too late when those elder already work on their plan and stole the map. But some reason, the one unknown elder planning to take one of us heirs and use it to get to the treasure. So he had to leave us and follow them so he can take care of your brother. He manage to convince the two other elder in giving your brother to him. Even after years on those betrayer side, he still keep reporting to my dad and your dad. Your dad died even before he ready to tell you everything. And I’m glad my dad told me everything yesterday. In.. including…”  Kangin stuttered at the end. He remember back to what his dad told him last night.

 

 

 

A/N:ooohhhh short short!! How's the story so far??? I hope i didn't make it to boring... Do comments down below what you thought about this chapter ~~~