The Truth Unfold

Agma (악마)

Jongwoon was about to fall asleep when his phone ringing. Once he make sure that no one near his room, he pick up the call. “Hyung.”

Jongwoonie. Hyung already search for the cops who responsible for the attack and found nothing. I tried  to ask the trio and they know nothing. Are you okay there?”

“I’m okay hyung. It’s tired to not being able to speak, hyung….” whined him that bring chuckled to his hyung.

Sorry Jongwoon. It’s hard to do research for this big family. Luckily they information helps me a little. Just be patient a little more and you will be free. I don’t even want you get near with those mafia and spies.”Jongwoon chuckle at the worried hyung. 

Say that the people in the mansion rude or something but for the third time since he was there, he were disturb with a loud door banging. Shocked by the sudden intruder, he let out a quite high pitch squeals.

“YOU CAN TALK!” shouts Eunhyuk excitedly. Jongwoon who suprised by Eunhyuk quickly wear his mask just right before another person comes in. Heechul who were surprised by Eunhyuk squealing in fronts of the assassin room quickly went into the room. 

“What with the noise Hyukjae?” said the diva angrily. Ignoring the angry diva, Eunhyuk who become more excited as he ran towards the assassin. 

“You can talk! Why you lying to us! Come here!” said Eunhyuk walking slowly near Jongwoon who become more anxious with the scary expression on the sadist face.

Jongwoon! Oh gosh!” Leeteuk frantically called for his brother. He heard everything thanks to certain someone with a loud voice. 

Heechul who curious with the phone call decide to take it since Jongwoon already ran towards the corner of the room, panting badly. “Hello? Mind telling us why the assassin 'cured' from his mute condition?” said Heechul without even realizing to whom he’s speaking to.

Gosh please don’t touch him! He got OCD and he’s asthma will appear if someone forcing to get closer to him!

Heechul become panic after he heard what Leeteuk said and was about to pull Eunhyuk when a whimpering can be heard. 

“Please… don’t come near me… stay where you are….” said Jongwoon breathless. His panting become harsher when Eunhyuk ignoring his plead and keep walking forward. Then it happen, he lack of oxygen and slumped to floor while gripping his chest.
“Yah Hyukjae! Stop it! He’s hurt!” Heechul shout while pulling the younger further from the panting assassin. “Hey, does he has his medication!?” shouts Heechul towards the phone call.

Check in his bag! He had to has at least one inhaler! Gosh I’ll be there soon! Take care of him!” with that Leeteuk end the call without waiting for any reply. Heechul glance at the wheezing guy worriedly. “Hyukjae, search the inhaler in his bag now!”

He walked near the pale looking assassin, trying to pry off the mask to help him breathing better. As he was touching the mask, Jongwoon swatted of his hand harshly.

“Don’t… Don’t touch me… uhuk..” He cough badly, trying his hard to grasping anything to keep the diva from touching him. Annoyed by the assassin stubbornness, Heechul grab his hand and forcefully pull off the mask.

He gasped at the familiar face but were pushed down by the surprised assassin. All the commotion manage to make the rest of the member and a few butler rush to the scene. 

“Hyung, here! Take it!” said Eunhyuk while giving the inhaler to Heechul. Heechul once again forcing the younger to face him and put the inhaler in his mouth. “Breathe. Don’t be scare. I won’t hurt you.” said Heechul softly, much to his surprise, the assassin become calmer and keep inhaling his med.

Shindong who were panicking with the thought of another attack become relief for a while and then confused by the scene in front of him. Watching his leader softly calming the pale looking assassin making everything weirder.

“Hyung what’s wrong?” ask him to the leader. Once Heechul know that the assassin already calmed down, he turn to Shindong. “ Donghe, do you have any anesthetic or sedative?”

“Yes, I’ll get that for you.” with that, Shindong making his way to get the stuff. A few cough can be heard from Jongwoon as he trying to speak. “Don’t you… dare to make me fall asleep….” said him, wheezing once in a while.

Ryeowook and Donghae who were surprised by the talking assassin become confused and walk near them. 

“Shut up. You clearly just got an attack and you should rest. I said that we won’t hurt you. You the singer from the cafe right? That’s why you didn’t want us to know you. We are not dirty enough to blackmail you, you know. Now come.” Heechul lifting the weak assassin and lead him to bed much to his protest.   

Shindong came back with a pill and a glass of water. Heechul bring it to Jongwoon which manage to make him into sitting position and move backward until he hit the head bed. 

“Come on. You need to rest. The guy who is on the call just now said he will come here so you will take this for a while. Then we woke you up once he’s here. Okay?” Said Heechul. ‘I don’t know how the guy know the way to this mansion but hell, this is an assassin we talking about.’ thought Heechul.

Jongwoon hesitated for a few moment and then obediently take the pill. After few second, he was seen dozed off in a sitting position. Not wanting the assassin having a back problem, he pulled the younger and tucked him under the blanket. Once he make sure the assassin comfortable enough, he hushed all the members outside.

Once they are outside and far enough from the room, Heechul quickly look for Eunhyuk. He saw Eunhyuk trying to run from him and he grab the back of Eunhyuk’s shirt. 

“Lee Hyukjae. What did I said about intruding people’s room and privacy?” said Heechul with squinting his eyes angrily towards the younger. 

“But-but! I heard him talking and I want to have a chat with him!” said Eunhyuk, scared with the older menacing look. “So he does speak? I thought I just had delusion just now.” said Donghae.

“Hyung, wasn’t he’s the singer? Is it only camouflage to cover his assassin job? So pity, he had the greatest voice out there.” said Ryeowook with a sigh.

Heechul were disturbed by the fact that the assassin were too familiar to him. He turn to the younger kids and huffed in frustration, the mess that happen in short amount of time really making him tired. “We will wait for the guy who will arrive in possibly few hours so Ryeowook, you watch over this two from getting near Agma. Shindong, I want you to check on him once in a while. I don’t want him run just like that.”

“Yes hyung!” 

*****************************************************

At somewhere in another town

Located in a small private prescient, three guys can be seen having possibly the greatest discussion between themselves. An elegance looking man were focusing on the laptop in front of him, ignoring a frantic looking guy in front of him who keep walking back and forth for a while.

“Bunny, sit down. You making my head’s hurt.” said another guy who sitting across both of them in cold tone. After the bunny guy calm himself and take a sit, the cold guy resume reading his book.

“How should I sit down at this time like this? We lose him! How the hell should we tell the higher people about that? And you guys dare to send people to kill him? What will the elder said about this! He’s the key to the treasure! We shouldn’t let that guy take him before!” shouts the bunny guy, pointing his finger at the cold guy.

“Sungmin-hyung, calm down. We didn’t really want to kill him. We know he can defend himself, we just want to know whether he was there or not. Besides I think he still alive, the people we send didn’t report back so that’s good.” said the elegance guy to the almost breakdown bunny guy, Sungmin.

“You, Zhoumi, and Kibum are the most up person I ever meet. Can you do it using other way? And how many people die this time? Why I have to be supervising this team.” whined Sungmin while relief after knowing the people he supposed to watch over still alive.

Kibum who snorting at the bunny whining closed his book at look directly at the older eye. “Hyung. Why you care about that guy? He’s only an object for those stupid elder’s greed. Once he was used, he will be killed alongside with other heir. And we, the ‘weak’ cop will only been able to watch.” said Kibum with venom spitting in  his words.

Sungmin who were just about to calm himself become furious again. “How would I not care about him? We grow up together when my stupid greedy pig father kidnapped him from his family! Forcing him to accept me as his dongseng and then rob him again from me just because other elder want to raise him as a son! You ask me why I’m like this?!”

Zhoumi who shaking his head at the two acts continue his job when his phone goes off. Picking up the phone, he saw the caller name. “Jungsoo?”.

“Hello?”

I’m resigning from being a officers, he’s in danger so I have to be near him for the mission. Check you email for my resignation paper. Don’t worry, he won’t stop being the assassin just like you guys want it. Bye.”

“Hyung!” shouts Zhoumi but Leeteuk already hang up the call. The shouts manage to broke the other two from fighting further.

“What is it Zhoumi?” ask Sungmin.

“Aish, Jungsoo resigning from cops because of our attack. He went to the mafia already. This can’t be good!” said Zhoumi with angry voice. “Damn it! We should told him the truth! Now that his dad already dead, he won’t have anyone to stop him from go to the heir without knowing the truth!”

Kibum knitted his brows together. “You mean, Jungsoo didn’t know that Jongwoon is a heir? So that elder really raise that guy as his son huh? And he didn’t tell his older son everything. What is happening? I thought the elders want to take the treasure for themselves.” said Kibum. As far as he knows, the three elder who manage to create such a mess over the war 20 years ago where greedy enough to stole the heritage and even dare to kidnap one of the king heir. Two of the elder where Jungsoo’s father and Sungmin’s father while the other one was remain a mystery to others.

“Guys. Do we have to follow the elder rule? I mean we didn’t have the right on the heritage. The elder are old now so why would we follow their rules, right?” said Sungmin in timid voice.

“No can do. I don’t want to die young. We will launch an attack and take that guy back. We have to get him since the other two heir are too strong. Don’t say that you care about him now, hyung.” said Zhoumi with sinister grin.

Sungmin just turn his head from the younger with a pout and stomp out from the room. Once he was all alone in the corridor, he pullet out his wallet and take a photo where he treasure the most. ‘Jongwoon-hyung. I’ll protect you no matter what. For now, just wait for me to come for you, I won’t leave your side anymore.’

 

 

 

A/N: i almost finish this story. Once i finish writing, I'll upload all chapter in a bulk. I'm sure waiting is such a hassle aight? So tell me what you think about this chapter and the truth about the heir.