Runaway

Agma (악마)


‘Damn it!’

Using more force on his tied up legs but it’s no where near releasing him from trapped in a claustrophobic captive. Hands tied too tight on his back not really helping him to shift around in his uncomfortable position he was put in.

‘Gosh… this is much worst from dad intense training. Thanks dad for not teaching me freeing myself from extreme .’ sarcastically he thanks the already passed dad. He tried to at least bring his knee to his chest with his laying on his side position just so he can reach his back but the ‘coffin’ that confine him were too small for any movement.

“where is he?”

He froze by a voice that come muffled to him. His turn into panic state when the box that has been confining him for few hours open up, although with his eyes blindfolded,he can still feel the light seeping through the blind. Cringing at the sudden cold air and brightness but it was nothing to what he heard after that.

“Jongwoon-ah…” the voice sounds like it’s coming from a device to Jongwoon and it was damn familiar.

‘oh no..’

*****************************************************

"So Sungmin is really on our side then?” Said Kangin, leaning onto his chair after the two hyung told him the whole ordeal that happen that evening. “Why don’t you bring him here?”

“We’re waiting for him to do his job. I think he’s done now.” said Leeteuk checking on his watch, it’s been half an hour after they arrived at the mansion. As on cue, Sungmin appear with Shindong who helping him to walk.

Dismissing the assistant, Sungmin were asked to enter the office alone, Kangin’s eyes never leave his existence even after he took his seat.

“So how can we trust you?” ask Kangin, feeling suspicious at the youngest in the room.

“Well at least I got Jongwoon-hyung coordinate now, I didn’t know how to convince you more. Wookie just send me the latest ping and it’s still the same place. I know you will at least trust him,right?” said Sungmin, waiting for Kangin confirmation.

“huh… okay. I trust my man better than you. I will send someone to him soon. So now we need to lure out the betrayer.” said Kangin sternly.

“Wait, why don’t we just go to the place now?” said Leeteuk, rising his brows curiously. 

“Then we got him back just so he can get kidnap again? We need to catch the betrayer first so we can secure his safety here. I know well why he’s the easy target for them.” scoffed Heechul. He knows well, after all he was once the target but everything were deem to fail when all mafia that have associated with his father join forces to save him. Same thing happen to Kangin when the elder failed to get their hand into the matter.

Leeteuk only lowered his head defeated. The possibility of anyone to be the betrayer are too high. He had to put the saving thing on hold. Realizing the silent in the older, Kangin tried to enlighten the mood a little.

“Hyung, didn’t you said that he got into some intense training from your dad? I’m sure he can protect himself until we save him. You don’t trust him?” said Kangin with a small smile, it will be lie if he weren’t feeling anything at the moment. His heart dropped to the earth core when he heard about his brother kidnapped.

“If I trust him, I wouldn’t be worried like this. That guy.. huh.. he’s at close range and hand combat. He almost got when he had to approach his target in his woman disguise. Glad he kinda brutal when it come to self defenses.” said Leeteuk chuckle at the memory of Jongwoon become crazy and attacking the target using his so called punch.

“Gosh. Okay I’ve decided. He won’t continue his job when he live with me.” said Heechul crossing his hand with annoyed face. Leeteuk scoffed at him and protest. “Nope, he’ll continue living with me.”

“He’s not yours! He’s ours!” shouts Heechul standing in front of Leeteuk, trying to look intimidating but Leeteuk didn’t feel threatened even a bit by the diva wrath.

“He’s gonna be bald if you guy keep acting like this. All I want is he went on and have his own normal life after this.” scold Sungmin at the two. The two look at Sungmin with squinted eyes, not believing the younger thoughtfulness. 

“Sungmin is right. We have to let him chose his life. He’s old enough to live by his own.” said Kangin.

“Whatever. Now what’s our plan? Aside from luring the betrayer?” said Heechul.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow, Sungmin have to rest first and you two need to cool down too. Siwon will lead you guys to the prepared room. Siwon, come in” shouts Kangin to Siwon who been guarding from the outside.

“Wait! He was outside the whole time? You trust him?” said Leeteuk furiously.

“To be honest all my men can be trusted. The elder didn’t know about me being Heechul’s brother and all my men have been working with me since I’m taking over the company. It’s was your people that can’t be trusted hyung.” said Kangin directing the last sentence towards Heechul.

“Well not the duo. Those guys were pick up by my dad from orphanage since their were a small brats. Later then, I need my beauty sleep.” said Heechul. Siwon lead them to separate room and left them to go to Kangin’s office again.

Kangin waiting for all of them were out of his space and pull out his laptop. He was sipping on his wine when he almost spit out everything onto the laptop after he saw the content. 

After  knocking on the door, Siwon enter the room and lock the door. Kangin turned to him and nod him to sit in front of him.

“I had my suspicion hyung. You know who right?” said Siwon.

Kangin nod and sighing. “who knows a house full of hidden camera like this helped a lot.” he pour the wine into a new glass and invite the younger to join him.

“So? We will make fool out of him?shouldn’t we invite that evil brat in this too? He skillful in that part.” said Siwon taking smell of the fermented drink.

“Pftt, I thought it was world war III between you two. What happen?” Kangin laugh out loud much to the younger displeased. 

“Hell no. i just thought we should put use of his brain in this kind of thing than pranking me every single day.” whined Siwon. Kangin just laugh and agreed to the younger plan and continue their conversation, seeping the wine throughout the night. 

***************************************************

It was the next day, all were invited to have breakfast at the garden. It went well at first until a small explosion were heard under Eunhyuk chair causing him by surprise and screams.

Donghae who know well the culprit started to throw a bread knife towards snickering Kyuhyun. And so a food fight started when Kyuhyun throw a bread at the duo.

The two leaders tried to break the fight but soon were dragged by the bodyguard into the house. The fights still going on even with the mafia leader angrily shouts from the inside.

“You are so dead!”

“No! I’m the brain! You can’t fight brain when you have none!”

“*Gasped*!!! take that back Evilkyu!”

“Not gonna happen!” Kyuhyun run towards Kangta who apparently weren’t able to run inside after the leaders locking the door. Everything happen to fast, when he came to he was already covered by a custard batter that were thrown by the angry duo.

Gasped can be heard everywhere, moreover from Leeteuk who hurriedly open the door and rushed to the older side.

“Hyung! Are you okay? Yahh!!! you guys are grounded! Go to your room now!” shouts Leeteuk surprising everyone when Kyuhyun and the duo look scared than they ever did when it was Heechul who gotten mad. Apparently the angel looking guy's face were ten time more devil than the diva.

Kyuhyun who walk pass the giggling Siwon glaring a hole into the older head. “Stupid Masi, you must be the one who not telling him the plan,right?”

“That’s for the flour prank the other day. Now obey him or you ruin the plan.” Siwon smirking at the younger red face from getting angry.

“Kyuhyun! Go!” Leeteuk shouts manage to make him shivering in scares and run to his room quickly. Siwon now laughing with victory from his revenge.

“hyung, you have to take the bath again. This batter not gonna come off easily.” said Leeteuk wiping some of the batter on Kangta’s face.

“It’s okay. But I don’t bring any cloth here. Can I borrow some because after this I’ll have to visit the prescient.” Leeteuk smiled and helped the older to his room.

Kangin and Siwon exchange their glance, earned a weird look from Heechul who actually knows nothing about their plan. Kangin pulled the older into his office and proceed with telling everything to the older.

“Ah… I know something is weird about that guy. So now wasn’t this the good time to send someone to search Jongwoon? I mean I’ll go but we need backup. And we need to tell the duo that Ryeowook not the betrayer or else they mistaken him forever.” said Heechul scratching his head, trying to knock some idea off.

“Don’t worry about that, my man is already on his way. That forest are too far away from here. About the duo,better yet tell them after all were solved,they always slip out important things,hyung..”said Kangin.

Heechul nodded at Kangin in agreement. “So how you know it’s him?”

*************************************************

Ryeowook who have been camping outside the house become more impatient and tired. After a text message from Sungmin about his new company, he was relieved because he’s getting hungry and tired from all night watch over.   

He walk into the forest, leaving his spot for awhile to fetch his prepared breakfast in his car, a bread and water. After finish it, he went back to his spot to only realize someone is coming out from the house.

‘That must be Zhoumi,the one Minnie-hyung told to be aware of.’ thought him, snapping the guy’s photo and send it to his hyung. ‘So now there’s only one person left in the house with Jongwoon-hyung. But I have to wait for the signal….’ so does he decide to wait for the order from Sungmin.

*************************************************

“Hey. If I pull off the gag, don’t even try to shout. Not like there’s anyone around to come help though.” said Kibum, he went around Jongwoon who were tied up on a couch and pull of the gag that keeping him from talking after they let him out from his captive box.

“So are you hungry? Zhoumi will go get our lunch so for now you will read this to me.” Kibum shoving the old cryptic code in front of his face.

“Tsk. Why would I.” snorted Jongwoon, smirk off at the stoic guy. All of sudden he can feel the air turn cold when Kibum coming near him, too close into his personal space, with a smirk that he know bring bad news.

“You sure a feisty prince despite being in a bad guy captive huh? You do realize I can do anything I want now that that tall guy not here to stop me?” whisper Kibum into his ear, his defend almost gone when Kibum dare to his ear.

“Fxck you!” Jongwoon sneered at him, trying to move further but his movement were restricted with the bind on his knees and legs.

“It would be my pleasure but you not my type. So now read me this or I’ll literally fxck you up.” Kbum smirk when he know the older give up to him.

“Tsk. Fine. Put it on my lap so I can read it properly.” huffed Jongwoon. Kibum put it where he want and keep staring at the older. Thinking the older will take time to translate it, he took his sit across the room and keep watching over Jongwoon.

‘my memory kinda rusty but why this doesn’t look like a code. This is literally a poem that told obvious coordinate. I shouldn't tell the truth, shouldn't i?… what should I do?’ thought him, frowning once in while. 

“So? What does it said?” ask Kibum. It’s been ten minutes after he let the older to read the cryptic code but still the older weren’t saying anything.

“Um… I.. I don’t understand some of it…” said Jongwoon timidly. He lied. He know everything but he didn’t want to say it after he read the bottom of the code which literally translate as ‘only those who royal blood flows can be worthy of knows.’

“What do you mean you don’t understand huh! Are you gonna say that we are wasting our time capturing you!?” shouts Kibum, he went on to grab the older collar and lift him up.

“Bu..but it’s literally means nothing! It just a poem!!!” Jongwoon protest against the hold but soon been thrown off right onto a table, giving his body much of shock. He cringe in the new wave of pain given to his tired body. 

“So you gonna tell what the poem are or you enjoy pain this much?” said Kibum. Psychopath, it’s the word that yelled in Jongwoon’s mind now, irony coming from himself as an assassin. Not wanting another painful moment, he agreed to Kibum and been put back on the couch.

“but please copied it back, it’s too long.” Muttered him, the pain did a number on him. Been that he been tie up for 24 hours now and not being fee from yesterday make it much more worst. But what make him smirking from the inside is he manage to grab one of the small knife that were on the table just now.

The younger comeback with a pen and a paper and ready to write all the translation. Jongwoon keep slipping a false word in the poem so it will lead into a weird creation.

“Are you sure this is all of it?” said Kibum  while checking on the poem. Jongwoon only nod at him. Trusting the older he fold the paper and making a phone call outside the room.

‘Please take your time…’ thought him, his hand quickly working on the rope that tied behind him, he cursed at the small knife for taking too long to cut a single rope. He stop his activity when the younger re-enter the room. 

“You better be honest with this translation because I just go approval from him to do whatever I want with you now that you are no longer needed, well not until we found the treasure. So be a good boy and don’t cause any problem. I’ll go pickup our lunch because that stupid tall guy broke his car. Behave” said Kibum, leaving a chaste kiss on Jongwoon’s cheek, making the older shuddered at him.

‘Disgusting!!! I’ll get my revenge after I’ll get out from here!’ thought him angrily. He work faster with the knife. ‘damn small knife!’

******************************************

Ryeowook saw the cop came out few minutes ago and after getting his approval to enter the base, he walk sneakily from the window after he tried to unlock the locked front door. 

“Jongwoon-hyung?” whisper Ryeowook after entering every single room in the house except the third floor. As he was about to went up on the stairs, he was knock out cold from behind. What he didn’t realize is a third person already arrive few minute ago when he busy texting Sungmin. 

 Jongwoon who manage to untie all his binding looking for any open window. Once he found it, he shivered at the height.

“oh no…. this is too… will I die if I jump?” muttered him, he start to bit his fingernail, the old habit he long forgotten. 

He ready to jump when he heard a loud thumping in the corridor, afraid of getting caught again, he embrace his self and jump just right before he heard his name were screamed from the room.

Even when he manage to roll off after jumping from the third floor, he was so sure he broke one of his hand and sprained his ankle. But he was so determined of running from the place and dashed towards the woods.

“Damn it! How the hell he manage to release himself?!”

Kibum who was arrive on time were frowned by the person wrath. “Sorry hyung… Zhoumi.. he was attacked. After I found him unconscious, I quickly carried him here right away.”

“Excuses! And what you get is all false! I heard him read it differently before in the first paragraph! He fools you!” shouts the said hyung. “I want you to find him now. I’m sure he’s hurt from the fall and not gonna be able to run too far from here.”

“yes hyung. But hyung who is the guy who pass out downstairs?” asked Kibum.

“Our ticket.”

*************************************************

‘urghh… I’m so tired. How deep is this forest?’ Jongwoon panting heavily, he been running for half an hour now but he’s sprained ankle were slowing him down. A broken twig scaring him off and making him hid behind a big boulder he saw, cupping his own mouth to shut his own panting.

“Jongwoon… come back now. You know there’s no one will ever save you now.” Kibum’s voice sounds more eerie in Jongwoon’s ear, scaring the older into whimpering puppy.

‘no no… please go away…’ thought him, he crouched down and hugging his knee, shutting his ear close to chase off the panic attack that slowly come into his head. He can feel it, a breathe right on his hair. The heavy panting and slow embrace by the other.

“Don’t be scare, I’m only gonna punish you for giving the wrong code.” smirked Kibum, he forcefully pull the older up on his leg and drag him towards the house that were now no where near their sight.

“Let..go…” whimpered Jongwoon.

Too tired to fight off the hand that pulled him, he can feel the darkness slowly taking over him. Right before he fall into deep slumber, he can feel a tugged from behind and exchange of a shots.

“Please hold on till we get home, Prince.” the last sentence he heard after he close his eyes, pulled into the darkness, too tired to care for his surrounding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Kibum is not ert!  I repeat, he's not. He just a lil bit mess up in this story lol. I've found exo member who will be a cameo on the next chapter.  I did change the story line in this chapter from its origin plot. The exo member will not be with Ryeowook but with Yesung.