Re-Introduction

Agma (악마)

On a lone road, a car can be seen passing the speed limit, ignoring the possibility getting a fine. “ Leeteuk-ah, you don’t have to drive too fast. He will be alright.” said a guy who getting pale at the way Leeteuk maniacally drove past few cars.

“Sorry Kangta-hyung. My brother is in danger so I can’t keep calm once I see him in piece. And you really didn’t have to follow me actually. I don’t want to burden you.” said Leeteuk, slowing the car in a normal pace.

“It’s okay. I was shock when you said that a cop trying to attack the place. Remember, Jongwoon just like my brother and from the early years I was against the order of making him an assassin, right?” said Kangta while patting the younger shoulder in order to calm him down.

Leeteuk sigh remembering the reason why his younger brother were told to take over his father assassin job. Thought he didn’t mind taking his place, his dad insisted on him being a cop like want it. “I know hyung. Glad you thought the same. How does that old man thinking making my weak brother an assassin, even goes as far as train him in harsh situation. I think we already near there. Let me make a phone call.”

The facts that Leeteuk never know what’s the real reason his late dad insisting Jongwoon to learn self defense making him more frustrated. 

*****************************************************

“Hyuuuuuunggg!!!!!!” a high pitch tenor voice breaking Heechul concentration from his work. Again the high pitch can be heard again and again. “Yahh! Just come here already!” shouts Heechul.

Ryeowook rush into his office room looking mad and furious. “Hyung! That myeolchi and nemo are barging into Agma’s room! Shindong were too busy to help me!” shouts the small man. Heechul sighing at the duo antic.

Meanwhile in Jongwoon’s room, the duo already lock up the room and were sitting near the sleeping assassin. “Look Hae! Small hand!” said Eunhyuk while poking at Jongwoon’s hand. The assassin squirming a little from the touch and pulled his hand to his chest in his sleep. 

Donghae keep poking the assassin cheeks making the assassin frown in his sleep. “He look like a baby! We should adopt him!” said Donghae getting a nod from the other in agreement. A sound of key rustling from the door making them shuddered. “We dead.”

Heechul appears with darken expression. He went straight to the duo and pulled they ears together. “You guys! How many time do I--” Heechul nagging were cut off from his phone vibrating in his pocket. Letting the duo go before he mumbling incoherence word,getting annoyed by the disturbance. Pulling it out, he saw an unknown number. 

“Hello,who’s ther---”

I’m the one Agma on the call few hours ago. I’m at the front gate. Let me in.

-pip-

“Aish, why this guy are so rude. You brats, go invite our guest at the gate ad bring him here.” said Heechul while making his way to the bed. The duo quickly scattered off to take the guest. Heechul take in the sleeping assassin’s face and brush the hair from his face. ‘why you look so familiar.’

On the front of the mansion, Leeteuk taking out his stuff with the help of Kangta. Thought he didn’t really want to stay for a long time, he trying to finish the mission while he’s here. 

“You must be the guest, our leader are asking you to follow us. Come!” said Eunhyuk while pulling the older towards the mansion without the older consents. Donghae who realizing there’s another guest just smile suspiciously at him and ran towards is partner leaving the other to follow them quietly. 

“Hyung! He’s here!” Heechul really rethinking the reason why his group full of high pitch and hyper kids. Once Leeteuk saw the sleeping Jongwoon, he rushed near the bed to take a look at his precious brother. After checking every inch of Jongwoon's body,he realized the younger weren't even bothered by the touch,quickly he darted his eyes towards the others.

“Why he didn’t wake up yet?” said Leeteuk while throw a glare at each of person there. The duo and Ryeowook only look at each other while shrugging to Leeteuk. “We gave him sedative because he refuse to rest. Mind telling me why an assassin is easily scare of people? And why you here? Who are you?” ask Heechul while crossing his hand on his chest. 

Leeteuk look at Kangta, his eyes were throwing a question whether he should tell the truth which Kangta only nod. “Huh…. okay listen. I’m the one who been talking for him for the past few days, I’m not really his boss. I’m his brother and we run this assassin business together. Usually he didn’t have to take in any close range mission but your guys mission is different. I thought that he will be okay since you guys already read the contract to not causing him trouble but now I had to be near him until this mission finish. So please accept my offer to stay here until I finish the research and bring him home. Now I want to know about the incident that happen yesterday.”

“Well if you can help, we okay with you being here. About the incident, how about you wait until your brother wake up first then we discuss it’s in the meeting room.” said Heechul. After that, he asking Shindong to stay with them until the assassin wake up to invite them to have breakfast together since it’s already morning.

**************************************************

After settling his stuff in another guest room, Leeteuk and Kangta went to Jongwoon’s room to check on him. 

“Eungh….” a hoarse voice can be heard, making Leeteuk rushed to Jongwoon’s side right away. “Jongwoonie?”

“Hyung? You.. you don’t have to come here. What about work?” said Jongwoon, still trying to make out his surrounding and realize another presence. “Kangta-hyung???”

“Yes Jongwoon. It’s me. Are you okay now? How’s your breathing?” ask Kangta softly.

“I’m fine hyung. Teukie-hyung, how about work?” ask Jongwoon again as he didn’t get any answer.

“I quit. It’s not like I need it. I always work as an informant outside the field so I just quit it so I can help you.” said Leeteuk casually, ignoring the widen eyes from Jongwoon. 

Their conversation were cut off when Shindong who has been there from the moment Jongwoon woke up ask them to have a breakfast together. “We still have lots to talk,hyung. Kangta-hyung, you’ll join us too?” 

Kangta only nod and smile to Jongwoon. All three of them make their way to the dining room where all members already waiting for them. Jongwoon walks while looking at the floor, not daring to look at the mafia since the leader prohibit him from wearing a mask.

“We already saw your face so no need to cover it, Agma.” said Donghae while smile sweetly towards the older. “Jongwoon. His name is Jongwoon. Just don’t tell outsider his real name and he’s okay with it.” said Leeteuk while taking a sit right beside Eunhyuk.

‘Jongwoon? Damn the coincidence game getting strong… what if…’ thought Heechul while eyeing the assassin as he taking a sit beside his hyung. Jongwoon keep fidgeting in his sit and caught Leeteuk’s attention. 

“What is it? I didn’t know you this shy.” whisper Leeteuk teasing his brother. Jongwoon only throw a glare which didn’t look intimidating for Leeteuk. “I’m not shy. But those guys keep looking at me. I’m just introvert.” said Jongwoon defending himself. He saw the food in front of him and keep looking at it as if it was moving.

“Hey stupid couple, stop staring at him and eat. Agma--- ah no, Jongwoon-hyung. Why are you not eating yet? It’s not your favorite? Or you want me to cook something else? ” ask Ryeowook. 

Leeteuk saw the small guy getting sad at his brother who didn’t even touch his food. “Ah no, remember when I told that this guy had OCD? He just hesitated.” said Leeteuk, he took a bite of food from Jongwoon’s plate and eat it, “See, nothing happened. Now eat.” said him to Jongwoon.

“Sorry Ryeowook-ah.” said Jongwoon and start to munch on his food. Ryeowook smiles and resumes his breakfast. All members were in silence during the breakfast until the leader start to speak. 

“You must have realize that one of the spy is your boss, Jongwoon? What about him? You want to tell him?” ask Heechul. Jongwoon who already finish his breakfast turn look at the diva.

He know how Hangkyung acts around him at the cafe but he afraid if all the smiles and kindness were fake as he only know that people who were invlove in the spy or even the mafia is not a good person,same as him. “Emm… I don’t know. If he’s the same as he is at cafe, I didn’t mind telling him.. is it okay, hyung?” said Jongwoon while asking for Leeteuk permission. Leeteuk look back and forth at the two. “I’ll meet him first then. Since we are actually close friend. He only knows I’m a cop”.

Eunhyuk who were drinking end up spraying the drink at Shindong who sitting across him. “Aish myeolchi! What are you doing!” Shindong quickly clean his face.

“A cop!? but your brother is… how?” ask Eunhyuk while looking at Leeteuk with wide eyes. Leeteuk know they will ask this once he reveal his job. “I just quit it this morning. But about how Jongwoon become assassin is our personal business so I hope you respect it. It’s not like all cops that didn’t do the thing we did are nice too. This world is way too corrupted, Don’t you think?”

The mafia only stay silence at the new facts, too surprised to say something. “If you guys finish, come to the meeting room. Changmin, lead them later.” said Heechul, leaving the table first to his room. Changmin the butler nodded and wait for the rest to finish up.

The rest of the breakfast time goes by with the duo attempts to have a chat with the assassin. While the said assassin only nod or reply in one word,much to the duo displeased. 

 

 

 

A/N: Ahh.. Short chapter. More to come. I think my author note getting shorter too lol.