To The Rescue

Agma (악마)

 

The route become more difficult to walk by after few hours walking. It’s become difficult for him to keep himself straight after almost 24 hours with no food and it’s impossible to search for a clean water even thought they were in forest.

Sehun keep watching him leaning to trees and even sometimes brushes off some vines, he become more curious.

“Hyung… umm. Not being rude or something but Prince Kangin told me you have serious issues of ocd in hygiene… but is it okay if you keep touching those?” said Sehun after looking Jongwoon resting on a moss tree.

Jongwoon look at the tree he been leaning on to and scoffed. He did feel disgusted a little. “You think I care now?” he said, more like annoyed but not to the younger, they were keep talking and agreed on talking without the royal calling. It wasn’t his intention to talk rudely to the younger because it’s seems like the younger feel guilty now.

“Sorry… I’m not mad. I’m just grumpy…”

“Ah it’s okay. We been walking for a while too, I understand if you feel that way. But shouldn’t we stop for now? I mean, you looking not good and pale.” said Sehun with hint of worried. He was true in Jongwoon being as white as sheets.

“We can’t. They sure on our tails. I pissed them off just now so I’m sure they won’t let me go just like that. I’m okay so we should walk until we found something or who knows a river perhaps.” said Jongwoon. At that moment his leg start to give out on him, bracing himself to fall flat on the ground but nothing happen.

“Told you so. We rest. I’ll get us to higher place.” Sehun pick him up with a bit of struggles as he himself quite tired already. After letting the older on his back, he walk to opposite direction.

Once he sure he found the suitable place, he let down the older carefully and place him between his leg. Jongwoon realize his position were quite inappropriate, he look up to the younger and the younger only look back question the older back. Sehun’s back were leaning on the tree seated while he pulled the older to lean on his chest in between his legs.

“Ah sorry but I realize you start to wheezing just now and the air getting cooler. Your skin is warm too so I just don’t want you to get a fever now. Please rest now. I’ll wake up if something approach us.” said Sehun, pulling the older closer to warm him more.

“I’m.. not.. that weak..” muttered Jongwoon but soon he dozed off after feeling the tiredness slowly force him to in a deep abyss. 

**********************************

Henry were following right behind Eunhyuk and Donghae who arrive at the forest that morning but soon were separated after the duo ran off towards the forest. Hesitated at first because he know Ryeowook was in the opposite direction and so he went there with cussing. ‘I shouldn’t come without plan…’

He keep walking until he heard an exchange of gunshots and he knows where he will walk into. He quickly ran towards the scene hoping his best friend were unharmed, lucky for him, he arrived right at the time when Ryeowook were running towards him. He grab the older and pulled him behind the trees he was hiding right on time when a bullet brushed off Ryeowook.

“Henry!? what the hell you doing here!” shouts Ryeowok, fuming at the younger action.

“I’m worried about you when they told me you are the betrayer. I don’t trust them so I follow Donghae-hyung and Eunhyuk this morning. What happen?” ask Henry, Ryeowook saw Xiumin shouts at him to follow them, he pulled Henry to them quickly to avoid more shots.

“I didn’t know he had this many people on his side! So what do we do now?” asked Ryeowook to Xiumin. Henry were confused with the two exchange.

“We need to save your prince now, our friend already with him but we didn’t see him come out yet. Oh hi, I’m Xiumin!” said Xiumin to the confused Henry. Henry shake Xiumin’s hand back.

Chen was seen running towards them accompanied by someone else. They quickly run towards the forest followed by the others.

“We need to find a place to hide for now, Kangin-hyung must be on his way by now.” said Henry, he gripped Ryeowook hand making the older felt the shivers in his hand.

“Hey, you gonna be okay. You wasn’t supposed to come here. You at fighting.” Ryeowook chuckled at the younger who look like kicked puppy who scares at everything.

Henry smiles sheepishly, he himself agreed at the older. The only reason he come only because he thought the older would need some help but the help already done their part. They keep running until they sure they not being followed.

Ryeowook remembered the younger said something about following the mafia duo coming but he didn't sees even one of the duo at all. “Henry-ah, you said that duo came too but where are they now?”

“Duo? Eunhyuk-hyung and  Donghae-hyung? They here too?” said Chen, his eyes sparkles at that.

“Sorry, they are his mentor. So where are they?” ask someone called Kyungsoo.

Henry almost scream when he didn’t saw Kyungsoo who came out from behind his back. “Ah you scares me. That duo hyung ran towards the forest. I don’t know how they want to search for Jongwoon-hyung. I can’t even get proper signal here.”

“I think Donghae-hyung knows how. He actually been teaching us in technical team, he might know how to locate Sehun fast. So we have to wait for boss then.” said Xiumin,the others relief knowing that.

************************************************

“Faster! Will you!” shouts Heechul to Leeteuk who driving them to the location. Leeteuk only throw a glare and ignore the diva. Siwon who riding with them shiver at the two older bickering for hours now. Sungmin who been trying to get through with Ryeowook ignore the bickering, he probably used to it by now.

Sungmin phone suddenly goes off, shocking him in the process.

“Hello?”

Minnie-hyung!

“Wookie! You alive! How are you now?” Sungmin turn his phone into the loud speaker so everyone can listen to the smaller.

I’m okay, almost dead after diva piss that guy off!”

A shouts from Heechul can be heard but Sungmin only laugh at him.

Oh loud speaker, sorry. We fine. If you wanna know why I said we, this mochi guy following the duo here.

“Henry!? Gosh why you act on your own! Kangin-hyung are so gonna kill you!” shouts Siwon furiously after knowing the maknae from his team were there without other consent.

Sorry hyung!” Henry shouts from the line.

Anyway, we want to tell you, that guy had people on his side, by people, I mean literally like they preparing for you guys. And for Jongwoon-hyung, we didn’t see him after the guy Kangin-hyung send to save him run off with him. We still waiting for them. By meantime, the duo already went to them so don’t worry diva-hyung.” said Ryeowook, knowing the diva can bit him off with him far from him.

“Wookie-ah, hyung are so near there. Be careful.” Warned Heechul with cold tone.

Uh… that’s all I want to report, bye!” Ryeowook end the call quickly.

Sungmin sigh in relief, knowing his long lost best friend still alive and chirping. He feel the pat on his shoulder, Siwon trying to give his courage and smile at the older sheepishly.

“We arrive, gear up. Kangin will be waiting at the meeting places.” said Leeteuk, he park the car few meters behind Kangin’s car.

Kangin meet up with them an discuss more before walking into the forest, after Ryeowook informing them about the possibility of more people on Kangta side, they re-plan everything just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

“Let’s go” said Kangin, leading from the front while others follow him, complete gear up for the new war to come.

*******************************************

“hyu…hyung…”

A soft whimpered come from the sleeping Jongwoon startled Sehun. He was close to fall asleep from the warm both of them sharing. He look down to found out the older were sweating and become more paler than before.

“Jongwoong-hyung?” he carefully tap on the older cheeks to wake him from his whimpering.

“Teukie-hyung….Chullie…hyung…” Jongwoon whimpered come more hoarse this time, the fever slowly taken over his body heat due to the coldness emitting around them.

Sehun tried to wake him up more after realizing the older were having a nightmare and having the trouble to wake up. “Hyung. Wake up, it’s only a dream.” and Jongwoon were no where near waking up.

He tried to shake the older again but fail to no avail. He literally place the older on his laps and tried to keep the older warm knowing he soon will be having a fever. “Please wait until they come, hyung.”

He was too busying in trying to keep the older warm and didn’t realize they were being seeing, wide and clear. A click of a gun been loaded startled him, struggling to reach for his gun, he saw the new presences walk right towards him.

“Don’t even try.” said the figure, when he walk near enough to those two, Sehun got the clear vision at the figure.

“Ah it’s you. I thought you’re dead already.” said Sehun to Kibum.

“Hmpph, it's takes a hole in my head to kill me. Ah, poor prince. Did he get sick? That’s why I said to come back.” said Kibum looking at the unconscious Jongwoon who wrapped in Sehun’s embraced. Sehun point his gun toward Kibum as a warning when the other begin take a step forward to them.

“He got sick because of you,. you didn’t feed him at all. You alone huh?” ask Sehun.

“Nah, Zhoumi there. I need to finish you first. Thanks for taking care of him.” said Kibum while pointing the gun towards Sehun’s head but he was called of by Zhoumi who shouting at him. Not knowing why the older decides to disturb him, he turn around.

All of sudden someone’s come right from behind the trees Sehun and Jongwoon been resting at and kick off Kibum’s gun from his hand. Startled by the sudden attack, Kibum fend off the kick that was making it’s way to his head by holding the feet mid air.

“Ah, why you avoid it…”

“Let go of Hyukkie’s feet you ert!” shouts Donghae who tried to attack from his back but Zhoumi come to Kibum’ side and fought off Donghae.

“Your opponent is me kids.” sneered Zhoumi.

“Hyung! You came!” chirped Sehun happily after saw his mentor.

“Yeah, we arrive few minutes ago when you about to fell asleep but we saw this guy too so we had hide at the moment. Is Jongwoon-hyung okay?” ask Donghae ignoring the taller in front of him.

“I think he got a fever and he’s not been eating from yesterday. Are the others coming?” ask Sehun.

Kibum become fumed by the fact the two ignoring their fight, he sneak an attack towards Eunhyuk who were distracted by cooing at Jongwoon’s sight. But his attack failedd when Donghae throw a dagger toward him which he unfortunately avoid it.

“Sneaky bastard.” said Kibum to Donghae, Donghae who smirked back only chuckled. “Irony”

Feeling the fights might disturbing Jongwoon who still refuse to wake up, Sehun carried the older far from them without they know. He still tried to wake up the older, afraid of the older suffer from hypothermia after the tale tell cold coming to their way as the night begin to appear.

“Sehun…?” said Jongwoon after Sehun manage to wake him up. He look around and saw the mafia duo were fighting with Kibum and Zhoumi not far from them. “What… why are they here?”

“Kibum found us but at the same time Eunhyuk-hyung and Donghae-hyung arrive to save us. I’ve been trying to wake you up but you too deep in your sleep. Nightmares?” ask Sehun worriedly.

Jongwoon only nod, his head too clouded to even process more of the conversation. “Urghh.my head.. So heavy…” muttered him with heavy breathe.

“I think you got a fever. Please don’t fall asleep for now. You can rest but I’m afraid if you fall asleep you’ll suffer the worst Hypothermia.” said Sehun, then he saw a jacket been throw at him which he gladly grab it.

“Give it to him, I don’t want him to get cold again.” said Eunhyuk. Sehun frowned but not by his kindness but with the killer look in Eunhyuk’s usual happy face that ready to kill anyone at the moment. He help the older to wear it and still help the older to warm up.

‘You in a good hand, Prince Jongwoon.’

***********************************************

Back at the old house, shots and firing were exchange between two group. It’s was only few minute after their group collide with the enemy but there’s already numbers that has perished.

“Damn it!”shouts Leeteuk who hiding behind a tree, he was run out of bullet which Kangin who fought along him gladly pass him a magazine for him to reload.

“Language, Jungsoo-ah.” a voice come after the firing were ceased. Heard his name were called, Leeteuk come out from his hiding and found the person who once he trusted everything even Jongwoon to.

“Kangta-hyung… or should I say Ahn Chil-hyun. You are the son of the leader to the elder who betray the king.” said Leeteuk, scoffing at the older smug smiles.

“Yeah, I am. But I’m the new elder now. You really didn’t want to get involve in this war, Jungsoo-ah.” said Kangta.

“So you really want to start a new war huh?” said Heechul who come from other direction and walk straight towards the two. 

“Ah, Prince. Welcome. I guess the war has begin. We will got what we should have. But your king are too greedy and look. Your innocent little brother were dragged and suffered from your own consequences. I’m sure by now he on his way with my man.” Kangta said with a hint of sarcasm that made Heechul’s blood boil but calmed by Siwon who followed him there. 

“I let you know. My favorite kids might already killed your guy, so don’t get your hope high. Cut the chit chat and just die in peace” said Heechul with snarky comment, but soon he was pulled away by Siwon after Kangta shots right at the ground he step on.

“Oppps. Now let’s begin for real,shall we?” chuckled Kangta and the firing blaring again that night. It will be a long night with exchange fires and shot from two enemies who have been fighting for years for the treasure that the origin place were still unknown to the world.