Games and Result

Agma (악마)


“Gyaaaaah!!!” a very manly screech, possibly breaking any highest note ever capture in history of mankind were blaring across a room. After barging in a very familiar room that possibly been barge for god knows how many time already, succeed in waking up one of the sleeping one.

“Hyung..? is something happen ?”Said Jongwoon, still in quite daze after the sudden blaring disturbing his much comfort sleep. Feeling a little uncomfortable with the sudden weight that weighing his small body. A hand that creeping around his waist making him laying on his back again. It take a few blurry moment for him to realize the touch and the conditions he’s in at that moment until Leeteuk who been gaping at the two intimate closeness to daringly kick Heechul down the bed.

Ignoring the groan coming from the floor, Leeteuk took the sleepy brother into his embrace, dramatically shaking the younger as if the younger were dying. The younger whined with the shaking and suddenly yelp when he realize the sudden embrace. Using full force, he kick the older right on top the diva, earning another groan from those two. 

“Hyung! Sorry.. you too close… are you okay?” said Jongwoon, frantically wailing with panic with the two new position. Leeteuk were sitting right on Heechul’s lap while the other one were groaned with the other sitting right onto his shin.

A squealing were heard at the door of the bedroom, apparently the manly screech from Leeteuk manage to invite few viewers. 

“No! Do not misunderstand this! He fell on top of me! Get off old man!” Shout Heechul while trying to push the other. Both scramble on their feet, too embarrassed with the position. 

“I’m okay, Jongwoon. I see that you really have fun cuddling with this old man but you kick me down…” said Leeteuk, acting sad with a pout. Heechul softly punch Leeteuk hand with the backfire. Jongwoon blushed remembering the warm hug that keep him in deep slumber all night. “No… he force me.. why you come here anyway?”

“Oh, I make you a breakfast and we will have more conversation regarding everything. Come! Take a bathe first.” said Leeteuk while pulling the younger off the bed, ignoring the fuming diva.

“How dare you ignore me and stole my baby! Hmphh!” said Heechul while stomping towards the bystanders. Say that Heechul is a reborn demon because by now, he manage to make all the bystanders scattered away, knowing well that the diva will unleash his wrath towards them.

“Don’t hide…Kids.” smirk Heechul.

While the others were scramble towards the dining room, Ryewook went to Heechul to excuse him from the breakfast.

“Where were you going?” ask Heechul.

************************************************

“Hey” 

The greeted person turn around and immediately turn sour. Ignoring the person, Sungmin stomping away from the person. 

“Hyung. I’m sorry for our act. We just tasting him. Come on. You can't ignore your team…” said Kibum . He keep following the older until they arrive at their own meeting room. “Hyuuuung….” whine Kibum.

Once both of them arrived, Zhoumi keep looking back and forth between the two. “What you guys on to?” said Zhoumi, focusing back on his laptop. 

“Bunny-hyung hate me for your plan… I just follow your order and he hate me…” whined Kibum, taking his seat on the couch in front of the seat that Sungmin take. 

“I don’t hate you. I’m just mad. Please don’t do it again. You guys gonna hurt him for real. So what’s the next plan.” said Sungmin with cold voice. He keep using his phone even with Kibum who keep pestering him to forgive him.

“Kibum, seat. Now our next plan is to get him back.” said Zhoumi, he went up from his seat to set up a blueprint on a board.

“You mean kidnap him” Sungmin scoff at the plan, knowing well how Sungmin hate the fact that it might hurt Jongwoon, Zhoumi sighed at the older. 

“We will try hard to not hurt him,okay. He still the heir, we need him. Now you in or not? I don’t mind if it just me and Kibum but don’t blame us if we accidentally hurt him or anything without your supervision.” Zhoumi meant to said it in more nicer way but end up sounds like a threat. 

“I swear, if he’s hurt even a scratch, I’ll destroy everything. Now start talking!” Said Sungmin, not turning his eyes from his phone.

‘It’s started. I tell you everything. Protect him at all cost and I will met you later’

-Bip-

***************************************

All of them were having breakfast with peace that day after the duo become sacrificial lamb for the diva wrath that morning. The meeting about Jonghoon got postpone after the second time because the mafia were having their annual meeting with the client. Although they were using the mafia as appearance, at the outside they were just like any other business partner only with past dark connection. Even the spy weren’t able to meet them with bunch of request to handle.

Even though some of the mafia were acquired to be there at the meeting, Kyuhyun were left behind to look after the assassin even with the assassin furiously refused to be babysit just because Leeteuk weren’t being able to be with him as the older were going to the spy place. But being the diva and over protective himself, Heechul convince the maknae of the mafia to babysit Jongwoon with a promise of limited edition into the maknae collection.

“You!” 

The sudden intrusion from his behind startled Jongwoon. Turning his head to look at the rude greeting and sighed. “I’m sure they told you I’m older than you. Call me hyung and I talk with you.” said Jongwoon, turned back at his ‘baby’ rifle and continue in clean it.

“Hyung!”

“What?”

“Are you really the lost younger brother?”

“No.”

‘This conversation weren’t going well… am I gonna get the limited edition thing? But diva said I have to entertain this small fry…’ thought Kyuhyun, scrunching his face as if he was in a important deep thought.

“You don’t have to babysit me you know. I have work by myself all this time. Once it was proven that I’m not the said ‘lost brother’, I will go back right away. Can’t you leave me alone? You been staring at me for an hour… I feel uncomfortable.” said Jongwoon. Finishing the last cleaning part, he re-assemble the rifle back and put it in a case.

Kyuhyun ignoring Jongwoon and keep staring at the older. “Hyung. You have a ridiculously small hand. Now I see it despite you taller than other brats, you have small figure.” said Kyuhyun, keep jabbing at the older hearts with the sensitive issues.

Click, a sound of magazine been loaded, the maknae didn’t even realize the older take out his rifle back and pointing at his head. Sweat-drop from the dark gaze from the older but soon calm himself after looking how hilariously small the hand that holding the rifle. 

After receiving no response from the younger, he huffed in frustration, he lower his rifle and put it back in it case. He was about to leave when the younger grab his hand, cringing at the touch, he didn’t manage to make any comeback when he been dragged somewhere across a corridor.

“Let me go!!! your hand is dirty!” shouts Jongwoon, he keep trying to hit the younger using his rifle but miss it with his body literally being dragged around.

“That’s what you worried about? What about I’m taking you to somewhere secluded? What if I you?” said the younger with a smirk plastered on his face. The older frown at the word and start squirming harder but didn’t manage to free himself from strong grip. 

“Let me go bastard!!!”

Jongwoon keep squirming in the younger hold until they arrived at a room. “Welcome to my ‘toy room’” said the younger, only making the older paler and tear up. Once the door open up, Jongwoon clench his eye close and refuse the pulling from the younger.

“Hyung. Open your eyes. You can kill me after that if you hate it.” said Kyuhyun. Convince enough with the younger, he slowly crept his eyes open and and immediately calmed down. 

“An arcade? If it’s really a toy room, you probably have a bullet in your head now. Your room?” said Jongwoon. Fascinated by the amount of game in the big room, he skipped toward the middle of the room with sparkling eyes. 

“Yeap. I miss my babies. They force me to work with the spy for months now, but I’m glad I can babysit you so I can have friend to play with. Now let’s play this first.” said Kyuhyun pouting at the work load but immediately turn into puppy the minute he saw his favorite game.

“You do realize you sound like a lonely child? What game? I guess I can play a little. But don’t judge me. I never play game in my life.” said Jongwoon after taking a sit beside the younger in a couch, the younger busying himself setting up the playstation then passing on of the controller.

Both of them keep playing together, the maknae laughing at older who keep losing continuously and pouting once in a while. They fun time disturbed by a knock at the door. 

“Yesungie, go. I’m too lazy to get up.” said Kyuhyun earning a lovely hit on his head. 

“How do you know my stage name? Oh never mind.” said Jongwoon. ‘possibly Heechul-hyung.’

“Yes?” said him while opening the door. A tall figure reveal himself with a dazzling smile. 

“Kangta-hyung! I thought you left for good.” said Jongwoon happily. The older smiles at the dongseng who seems jumping a little in excited.

“only go back to check on my cases. I take a few day off to help you guys. Oh and a guy give this to me at the front door. It might be the doctor results.” said Kangta, passing the white envelope to Jongwoon. 

Kyuhyun who heard the whole conversation went to the two. Looking up and down at the stranger with squinted eyes. The older of the three realize the other presence and smiles.

“Hi. i’m Kangta. You can call me hyung, I think I remember from what Leeteuk tell me that all of you younger than me. Thanks for taking care of our Jongwoon. Jongwoon-ah, I think you better wait for everyone to come home first, Leeteuk call me and said he will come back tonight.” said Kangta.

“Okay hyung. I’ll just wait here with this brat. Call me if Teukie-hyung come back.” said Jongwoon, making his way back to the couch. Kyuhyun look at the older suspiciously once more an went to Jongwoon. “Who you call brat!”

Kangta sigh at the younger act and wen to his and Leeteuk prepared room to rest after a long ride. Texting Leeteuk to let him now about the envelope and his arriving then decided to take a nap for a while.

**********************************************

At the arcade room, Jongwoon and Kyuhyun still playing but the younger realize it wasn’t the same as he played it before Kangta come. He glance at the older who seems unfocused to the game.

“Troubled by the results?” said Kyuhyun still looking at the screen. Jongwoon heard the younger and sighed. “I don’t know. I kinda nervous with the results. But if it was negative, I’ll take my leave tomorrow.” said the older.

The younger pause the game and turn to the older. “From the evidence I heard from the diva, you really match the lost brother characteristic. What if you peak at it a little? I’m eager to know too.” said Kyuhyun in excitement.

“Nah, I’m waiting for them. It just coincident. I never remember being in another family before. To be more frank, I don’t have any memory before I was adopted into Park family. They didn’t change my name because they said the orphanage want me to be called by my real name.”

“Wait. You amnesia? Like literally doesn’t remember anything? From what age? And how? They must have tell you right?” said Kyuhyun curiously. 

Jongwoon try to remember everything. “I never went to the orphanage at all since I’m adopted. They said I got into a fire incident and been on hospital all the time. Then Leeteuk-hyung told me that I was unconscious when I was brought home. I never remember anything from my past even after 18 years in the park care. I got adopted at age 8. why?”

Kyuhyun only nod at the information. ‘There’s a hole in his story…’ thought him. “Just that, it’s weird. Did you inhale too much smoke in that incident that you can remember a thing? Should I hit your head so you can remember everything?” said Kyuhyun with honest and innocent.

Jongwoon hit the younger head in angry. “Why I even bother to tell you… I’m tired. Let me take a nap for a while…” he let go of the controller and lean down to the couch.

Kyuhyun peak at the envelope, he reach for it and open it after making sure that the older already asleep. After peeking at the results, he quickly put it back and continuing the game with the thought of the results. ‘He’s not…. the brother?’

**************************************************

“I’m home!!! baby!! where are you!!!” shouts Heechul after kicking the front door harshly. He went to the kitchen when he heard sounds, hoping that it was Jongwoon. “Bab--- oh.. just you. Where is him?”

The others are way too tired to listen to the diva and went to their respective room.

Kyuhyun turn around and snorted at the older. “He asleep at the game room. Here.” said Kyuhyun, pushing the envelope to the older. Before he slip out from the room to have a dinner, he manage to take the envelope with him. 

“I don’t know of you want to call him baby after you read it.”

Heechul frown at the younger, he took out the piece of paper that contain the results. 

-Kim Jongwoon
-Orphan
-No family or spouse.

“What… this is not real… He’s not my baby? Cho Kyuhyun did you play any prank because this is too far!” sai Heechul with angry. Kyuhyun shake his head, sympathize with the older who look all sad and down. 

“Hyung. Why do I feel something off? I mean, the results doesn’t convincing enough for me. He told me that he doesn’t remember a thing from 18 years ago. You said that he got kidnap 20 years ago right? I feel like 2 years is enough for so many thing to happen to your brother. I search for any fire incident that happen possibly 18 or 19 years ago using his name as a victim but found none. And for the results, I think something is not right.” said Kyuhyun.

Heechul look at the younger with disbelieving face. “What happen to you? Did Jongwoon hit your head or something? You seem attached to him. So what you implying?” said Heechul with a smirk.

“KInda, he is so fun to make fun off. His reaction are the best,not like you guys. We play all day. What I’m saying is, what if we make a fake results and included everything about your real brother to keep him here. In the meantime, we will investigate this. You should call the doctor who doing the dna test. I’ll go make the fake results first,text me the information. You call the doctor now before his brother come back.” said Kyuhyun, quickly dash to his room to make the fake one.  

Heechul scoffed at the younger but still follow the order. After a while making the phone call, he receive none. Trying again but with the main office number, the call finally got pick up.

“Hello, Gwanjuu private Hospital, how may I help you?”

“Hello, I would like to speak to Doctor Lee about a dna test I took 2 day ago.”

“I’m sorry. You must be Heechul-ssi. Doctor Lee involved in car accident this evening and died on the way to the hospital. I think it was right after he delivery the results himself.”

“What?! oh my, condolence to him and his family. I may sounds rude but how can I get the results again? It seems that we lost it before we even open it.”

“It’s okay. I don’t think I can do that. I suggest you send it at other doctor and do it again. I’m afraid everything about Doctor Lee are unreachable at the moment. I’m sorry.”

“No it’s okay. I’m sorry for disturbing and again condolence for Doctor lee.” Heechul ended the call and went to the younger room to help with the fake results.

After arriving at the younger room, he went straight to the younger. “Hey. I just call the hospital and guess what, the doctor who helping us got into accident and die. He can’t help us anymore. I guess you right about everything. Here the information, I’ll will do the test again with a difference doctor but only you and me know it okay.”

“Roger hyung, will you go to the game room and wake him up? I don’t think he has eat anything since I drag him to there.” said Kyuhyun after take the information and continuing his work.

“Well someone seems attached. Don’t even think about making him your boyfriend! He’s my baby.” said Heechul making his way to the game room.

The younger chuckled at the diva. ‘Who the one that more attached to him if he even call that guy a baby even with the negative results.’ thought him. "Don't forget the limited edition game!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i think that's long enough.  Might be a lil bit boring chapter but i just want kyusung moment hehehe, let me be greedy a lil bit. I want you guys to guess why the results were faken by someone and who the culprit ~ comment down below~