Planning

Agma (악마)

Unknown

‘The plan is set, wait for my signal. Possibly tomorrow we will take him.’

‘Yes,hyung.’

‘But I had a bad feeling with that guy’s brother so only come after I signal you’

‘Roger that’

******************************************

“Baby?”

Heechul went into the game room only to find Jongwoon sleeping in uncomfortable position. He smiling at the sleeping figure who keep shifting his head in his sleep. He kneeling in front of the sleeping assassin and caressed the younger face.

‘Are you my Jonghoon?’

Feeling the soft caress on his face, Jongwoon trying to shift his eyes open and saw the older.

“Ahhh!!!”

Too shocked from the closeness, Jongwoon leap fully onto the couch. Heechul chuckled at the younger response. He went up and sit besides Jongwoon with turn to the younger with unreadable face.

“Jongwoon-ah. I saw the results.”

“Re..really? What does it say?”

“That you are my baby and I will never let you go again.” Heechul tackled the younger with a big hug, sending Jongwoon right beneath the older.

‘But why you look so sad hyung?’ thought Jongwoon, hugging back the older with shaking hand being the ocd he is. “For real hyung? I mean, you not mistaken right?” carefully Jongwoon push the older a little further from his face.

“Nope. The doctor never lie. So are you hungry? Gamekyu said you have been playing all day and never eat a thing after breakfast .” said Heechul trying to brush off the doubt.

“Gamekyu? Kyuhyun? Yeah, he drag me all the way here and force me to accompany him. To be honest… I didn’t know the way to the kitchen so I just continue waiting for him after I realize he’s not here and end up falling asleep again.”said Jongwoon with a pout. One thing that Heechul know the same thing about Jonghoon and Jongwoon is both unconsciously pout once in while if they mad or sulking. Heechul put all his hope on the similarity of the two, hoping to cure his loneliness without his dearly baby brother all this time. 

“Come, I will ask Min Ahjussi to cook something for you.” said Heechul, pulling the younger onto his feet. 

They were close to the kitchen when Jongwoon remember something. “Hyung. Where’s Teukie-hyung? Is he back already? Does he already know?” ask Jongwoon with Heechul looking at him. 

“How about we call the others too and wait till everyone arrive to have dinner together. Then we announce it right away, okay? I’ll call that old-- Leeteuk to let him know we having dinner together.”

“Okay Chul… Heechul-hyung.” said Jongwoon with a frown. He keep getting confused with the name call even though he never know why he keep saying it. Heechul smiles at the younger and keep pulling him to the kitchen way. ‘I still have hope’

*****************************************************

‘Hyung. Are you still not finish? I’m hungry’

‘Sorry. We on our way’

‘We?’

‘Ah, I’m with Kangin.’

‘Your new favorite?’

‘JONGWOON! Who teach you that!?’

‘Heechul-hyung. I’m not five. I know he make an adult’s joke. Faster. I’m hungry’

‘I’m so not letting you get close with them, I don’t mind you being assassin but I can’t with the … five minutes more.’

‘can’t help it. Faster.’

-Bip-

“Who you texting?”

“Ryeowook? When did you come home?” said Jongwoon to Ryeowook who joining him at the couch in the living room. The younger look exhausted and reply in small voice.

“Just now. Got business to handle today. So who you texting?” Reply Ryeowook , looking at the older curiously.

“Just Teukie-hyung. He’s on his way here with Kangin. Why you look so tired? Spy job?” said Jongwoon while passing a drink to the younger. The younger took it and only nod at the older.

“Arghhhhh!!!”

A sudden scream were heard not far from the living room. Curiously Jongwoon got up and search for the scream. Ryeowook who know best why the scream happen only ignore it.

“Arghhh!! it won’t go away!”

“Of course it doesn’t. Stop squirming Hyukkie!”

‘What happen?’ thought Jongwoon, he was about to walk out to the corridor when the duo come running right in front of him. Knowing that he will be hit if he didn’t avoid the crazy duo, Jongwoon step away a little to let the duo ran passing him.

An evil laugh can be heard right after the duo went into the living room and acting crazy with their hand that seems bonded together. Kyuhyun enter the living room and put hand on Jongwoon shoulder while laughing maniacally. Jongwoon cringe at both laugh and the touch, he swipe the younger hand and went to the duo.

“What happen? Why you hand like that?”ask Jongwoon confusedly. The duo hand were intertwine from Eunhyuk left hand and Donghae right hand, no matter how hard Eunhyuk wailing his left hand, Donghae’s hand won’t let it go.

“Hyuuuuunngggg!!! Evilkyu lied to us!” whined Eunhyuk with a kicked puppy face. Donghae strange enough didn’t react as much as the other. Jongwoon turn to the said evil and frown at the evil smile.

“What did you do?” said Jongwoon.

“Not much. I ask them if they want to be more close so I glued their hand together. I have both of their consent.” Kyuhyun pulled a super glue from his pocket while putting an innocent face.

“No you don’t! you said if we want to be more close we have to close our eye and let you do something! When we open our eyes you quickly pulled our hand together! My skins hurt…” said Eunhyuk with a tears. 

“Well Hae-hyung seems doesn’t hate it, right Hae-hyung?” said Kyuhyun, blinking his eyes repeatedly to make the older agree with him.

Donghae about to agree when Ryeowook cut him. “Donghae-hyung, you won’t be able to eat dinner properly after this.”

Donghae gasped and start to wailing his hand like Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun laugh more maniacally at the duo reaction.

Jongwoon went to Ryeowok with a sigh and flopped himself on the couch . “Are they always like this?” ask the older. The younger nod and laugh a little after the duo seems start to running around the living room.

“Oh Wookie! Why you still here? Kangin let me go home because Leeteuk-ssi is helping him now. Are you still gonna work here?” ask Kyuhyun who taken the seat right in the middle of the two, casually taking the oldest hand into his hand. “Small hand” muttered him but still heard by the owner.

Jongwoon angrily pull his hand and hid it at his back after Kyuhyun still trying to reach his hand. Ryeowook hit the younger had for his informality and teasing the older. 

"Heechul-hyung didn't say anything yet,I'm still wanna help Jongwoon-hyung. Stop disturbing him you brats!" shout Ryeowook after Kyuhyun persistently tried to grab the older hand.

Their bickering broke off when Leeteuk and Kangin enter the living room. The panic duo saw the older and run towards them.

“Leeteuk-hyung! Help us!”

“Eh? What happen?”

After Jongwoon told him everything, he broke off into laughing. Feeling bad for those two, he stop laughing and pull the duo into the kitchen to help them take off the glue.

After a while,the members were gathering at the dining table with Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin and Jongwoon sitting close to each other. They inviting Kangta who just woke up after the screaming mess to the dinner and the dinner goes well without the duo and the evil bickering, not on Heechul's watch.

Right after the dinner finish, Heechul invite them to the living room to make the announcement. Leeteuk look at Jongwoon suspiciously,not knowing why all were gathering at the living room now.

“Now. The results of the dna test is with me. It’s arrive today and something weird happen along it. The doctor who doing the test die in an accident after send this.” Jongwoon gasped at the news.

“But alas, we got the results. Here shown that Jongwoon is indeed my brother.” said Heechul ended his talk. Leeteuk look shocked by it and asking for the results to inspect it closer.

Apparently one of the person there weren’t happy with the results,clenching his fist hard enough till it turn white. Thought the change on his face goes unnoticed by the people there. 

“So Jongwoon is your brother? So I guess our investigation weren’t that far off.” said Leeteuk, still not taking his eyes off from the result.

“what investigation?” ask Kangta.

“I went with Kangin because his dad is the only one who know my dad. Thought his dad know about me and Jongwoon but he still doubted that we are his elder kids. But I guess this is convincing enough. Urgh.. I need to go to our house to check dad’s inventory but I still have more stuff to discuss with Kangin’s dad…” said Leeteuk frustrating face.

“I can go to your house.” said Kangta. He continue again “I feel useless for not helping in anything. I take a few days off so why not I’m the one who go there. Are you okay with it?”

Leeteuk look at the older with a big smiles,showing off his famous dimple smile. “You the best hyung! Why don’t you go with Jongwoon? Because I need few more stuff but only Jongwoon know where it is.”

While the older were discussing with themselves, Jongwoon were chatting with the younger.

“So you gonna live here,hyung! Yay! More friends!”

“He’s gonna be my friend, monkey. He will help me playing game!”

“No, He gonna be friend with me and Hyukkie, Evilkyu”

“Kids. I’m not gonna stay here. I have my own life okay. And why you have so many names, Kyuhyun?”

“No you not. You gonna live here!” comes the diva after listening to the younger conversation, looking furious after the duo and the evil pro-claim his brother as theirs’.

Jongwoon about to protest when Leeteuk call him. Getting up leaving the four of them behind and went to sit beside his hyung.

“Jongwoon, tomorrow you go with Kangta-hyung to our house to get dad’s stuff. I can’t go because there’s more to discuss with Kangin.” said Leeteuk.

“What! No! It’s dangerouss! I don’t trust this guy!” said Heechul while grabbing Jongwoon in his hug. Jongwoon were to mentally tire to argue and let the older what he want. 

“This stranger is more close to Jongwoon than you so deal with it. He can be trusted. Here’s the key hyung. Jongwoon, later I’ll send a text for a thing I want you take from my room.”

Heechul pout,cue the gagged sound from the younger. Kangta look at the diva guilty and try to convince him that he’s not dangerous. “Don’t worry Heechul-ssi, I have always taking care of Jongwoon since he’s a kid. So let me help them this once.” said Kangta, looking at the diva pleadingly.

“Hmphh okay. But protect him at all cost or I have your ball grilled.”

“Hyung!” shouts Jongwoon angrily with red face from the older bad mouth. 

“yeah yeah, sorry. Now let’s go to sleep. Hyung tired from the meeting.” said Heechul rolling his eyes at the said stranger, dragging the younger without getting the others to react first.

“Haish… what will happen to him after this. He still my little brother.” said Leeteuk sighing. Kangta chuckled at the younger and patting his back in comforting way.

***********************************************

Unknown 

‘My plan ruined but we still gonna take him tomorrow. So hold in your position tomorrow and wait for my cue.’

‘Roger hyung.’

*****************************************************

"Hello Minnie? Are we gonna do something for tomorrow? It's seems like they will be going home for awhile."

"Yes, they are onto something. Keep following us tomorrow. I'm worried i can't do much but to follow their plan. I'll text you later."

"Okay Minnie. Be careful."

"You too"

Sungmin hang up the phone, all the frustration and stress getting into him harder. After listening to the plan, he keep getting worried because of how dangerous their plan is. Worried for Jongwoon safety is one thing when he are the one who got involved in making the kidnap plan work. 

'Hyung... Why it has to be this way. You don't even remember me. I wish i can save you that day. I wish i were never the weak kid who only watch as you were tortured by those sick bastard. I'm glad..  I'm glad you never remember the pain on the cruelest day ever. I miss you,Jonghoon-hyung.' tears streaking down on his chubby cheeks as he reminiscent the old day where Jongwoon were ripped from his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Arghh! Hello,how you doing haha. Me?  Oh I'm doing fine lol. People gonna be like,"are okay, author-nim? Does the word get into your head?" haha. Nope. Just it's hard to make myself waiting for the day when the mv come out lol. Make sure to stream their song in many platform, my children. Elion! Are you reading this? Tell me how you feel about this chapter hahahaha. I'm gonna go sleep now.