Fluffy Finale Prank

Agma (악마)

MUAHAHAHA! You thought the last chapter were the finale??? You wrong sweety! Haha. I'm sorry. But none of you realize that it was rather a cliff hanger. I actually want to make this chapter the day after i upload the last one but hey, laziness come first. So here's the real ending, at least Yesung get his deserved happy end~ enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 months later, 25 August.

“Cho freaking Kyuhyun! GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW!”

The said person was already running on the opposite way from the fuming assassin. The assassin had woken up to another prank by the evil maknae, his newly bleached hair was dyed pink as he used the shampoo prepared by the maknae purely for the prank.

He was running with a towel on his head trying to hid his new hair color. The maknae laugh more as he saw how the older were running out of breathe and giving up on getting his revenge.

Heechul had come out after hearing a commotion in front of his room. Apparently the were running along the corridor and halted in front of the leader room.

“What happen? Why you look so out of breathe in this early,Jongwoonie?” said Heechul, he was about patted the younger head when Jongwoon avoid his hand.

“Nothing!” said Jongwoon, sweating from the older who seems staring at him, not believing him one bit.

Heechul then saw the giggling maknae to his left. He now something had happen when he heard his precious brother screaming madly. He walk towards the pale assassin who keep backing up the more he take his step forward.

Finally, Jongwoon had backing up to the wall with no way to run. He had trapped the younger into the corner and take the younger hand to avoid him from running away.

“Jongwoonie, why you hiding your hair.” said him as he tried to reach for the towel.

“Nothing… I was just.. finished bath..” he avoid the older intense stare, hel the towel firmly ,too embarrassed by his girly colored hair.

Heechul ignore him and forcefully pull the towel off, revealing a beautiful pink pastel colored hair.

A gasped can be heard, the other arrive just in time see the assassin bleached hair turn colorful. They all know well who to blame for.

“Kyuhyun, I give you five seconds before I put a bullet in you big head.” said Heechul, turning his face to the maknae dramatically. 

Kyuhyun swear he saw in a split second that the diva was growing a demon horn and sharp teeth, so he does what the diva said as the fellow mafia begin to chase him around.

“It just a prank!!!” shouts him,flailing his hand in the air. “And a birthday gift!” add him.

“Sorry, boss ask to do so.” said Donghae as he grab a broom along the way.

“He didn’t speak a thing just now!” shouts the maknae again.

“He speak with his eyes and we love Jongwoon-hyung.” said Eunhyuk with a grin.

“Arghhhhh!”

Jongwoon chuckle as he heard the maknae scream after being chased by the scariest duo.Heechul glad after seeing the assassin was able to laugh despite being pranked with worst prank ever.

“You okay? It’s actually look nice.” said Heechul while ruffling the younger hair.

“You think so? But my hand was pink too…” said Jongwoon, showing his pinked hand due to his attempt of washing the color off.

The oldest only chuckle as he watch the younger look annoyed with his pink palm. He pulled Jongwoon to join them for a breakfast, but the younger were too embarrassed by his hair color as he tried to hid behind Heechul as they went to the dining room. 

It was quite a party last night so all the family acquaintances decide to stay the night there. They were all having a breakfast as Heechul strode in with Jongwoon hiding behind him.

“Hey,Yesung-ah. Why you hiding like?” ask Hankyung.

Leeteuk look up from his breakfast and saw Jongwoon keep hiding behind Heechul.

“What happen?” ask Leeteuk as he walk over to Jongwoon. He gasped when he saw the color.

He was about to scream when the mafia duo come into the scene with the maknae.

“here’s the culprit” said Donghae, giggling as Leeteuk walks toward them with possibly smoke from his head.

The chasing begin again as the other were gaped at Jongwoon hair color but compliment it as it was actually suit the assassin.

*************************************************

“How I’m gonna into the public if my hair looking like cotton candy!?” said Jongwoon in frustration.

“You look like an idol! You’ll be fine” said Sungmin, he went on to join Jongwoon who furiously releasing his stress over Kyuhyun’s games.

“Oh gosh, people gonna stare at me!” said him, he groaned when he lose his game.

Sungmin can’t stop but stare at the beautiful hair color, he keep fidgeting in his seat, trying his hard not to ruffle the older hair.

“What’s wrong?” said Jongwoon as he saw the younger fidgeting.

“I like pink color… remember?” said Sungmin. 

It’s been a month since Jongwoon gain all his memory, along with his childhood with Sungmin. Thought they never been close before, they getting along well to the point where they always hang out together whenever they had time.

“Ahh, why don’t you color yours? You not a police anymore, do what you want, Minnie” said Jongwoon, ruffling the younger hair.

“No, it’s not that… can I touch your hair?” 

Jongwoon had laugh at the weird request but still allowed to be touched. It was weird scene as the mafia duo, Kyuhyun ,Ryeowook and Henry enter the room seeing the two being fluffy over the hair color.

“Ehem”

Both of them to the door way and blushed, too embarrassed been caught doing something weird.

“Well I see you like the color, I was bringing the other color but I guess you didn’t need it.” said Kyuhyun as he shaking a bottle of crimson red hair color product.

Jongwoon saw the bottle and tackle the younger but Kyuhyun hand was faster as he avoid it from being snatched.

“Beg first”

‘Plak’

The bottle fall as Kyuhyun groaned in pain from Ryeowook hits. The smaller pick up the bottle and walk over to Sungmin.

“I’ll do it for you, hyung. Come here. I already bring the equipment.” said him while taking out few stuff and prep it on the table.

Jongwoon stick his tongue out to the maknae as he skip over and sit in front of Ryeowook.

Sungmin can’t help but tearing up as Jongwoon pink hair turn dark red. The older saw the younger pouting over it and chuckle.

“Just dye Ryeowook hair pink after this.” said Jongwoon, earning a squeal from the bunny. Ryeowook only shook his head watching his older friend act childish.

It was lively in the mafia mansion, with Jongwoon presences, the younger family member always come hang out to the house as Jongwoon decide to live there to catch up with his brothers.

Leeteuk decided to work with Youngwoon for the spy group but always come to the mafia to visit his brother. He was working on the missing of his old friend. After the incident, it appeared that Kangta, alongside  with Zhoumi and Kibum was never to be found again. Whenever they gain one clue, the trace was clean up, leaving nothing behind.

The treasure was recovered. It was actually guarded by the most sacred underground group who owe a kindness from the late king who willing to protect what was left behind. They divide it into two share as a truce for the two family.

But nevertheless, Kangta was still a threat to them as they find out Kibum had comeback and were stalking Jongwoon two months ago before disappear again. Jongwoon were never left alone, they had set the evil maknae and Ryeowook to always accompany the ex assassin to go to his job at the cafe. Jongwoon had decide to stop his old job as it was becoming hard to take a mission without the two worry-wart hyung and dongseng. 

Jongwoon was never been grateful to be able to gain his memory back. He remember the Min ahjussi who always secretly cook his favorite sweets despite being banned from unhealthy food. The look in his mother eyes as she taking care of the sick Jongwoon everyday without complaint. His beloved and kind dad who always read him story whenever he felt lonely after days being bedridden. His noisy brother who always sneak into his room just to entertain him, secretly, he never mind the noise that his Chullie hyung make.

It was peaceful. He never ask for more. But who he’s kidding, he got the family he’s yearn for including bunch of nice friends who never fail to make his day more colorful then his Agma day. He soon become more open to them, no more stupid syndrome that holding him back. And no more killing that will hunt him down to his nightmare. It was indeed one peaceful life for Kim Jongwoon. 

 

 

 

Thank you so much for stick with me till the end. Always appreciate the nice comments ~~~